Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign (31783 Views)

Charly Boy Drags Police To Court Over #ResumeOrResign Harassment; Seeks N500m / Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) / "Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietm123:

I can never insult ipob. I may not accept all their views, but insult no. FYI, I am Igbo and a supporter of Biafra.
you think Biafra will come to reality with your own kind of thought. What happened to charly boy today means, the "assaulters" want their one Nigeria and will kill anyone that tries to stop it. You inclusive!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by julietm123: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
stilldoingokay:

I can't even believe she is a lady
Yes I am a lady. Lete tell you something :when in Rome, act like the Roman's. When in Nigeria act like the Nigerians. Tribalism rules here. Shebi Gej was playing developed politics, doing munemune,until he was kicked out. Let me sound it clear, Nigeria will remain like this, until there is devolution of power and or rotational presidency. As it stands, tribalism and religious bigotry rule. Take it or leave it. My advice is wake up to the reality or you will go Gejs way. Fight for your own or you remain a looser.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by AuroraB(f): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thewrath:
Charley you see your life tongue
grin
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
classicfrank4u:
the truth of the matter is that Charlie boy is trying to take advantage of buhari's situation via dat protest.. bcus he knows buhari won't be able to resume office anytime soon, the protest is meant for buhari to resign not even to resume...

#IREstmycase
there are ways to go about issues without violence. There are ways to resolve issues and it will be in one's favor. Do you think if Buhari, talks to the nation and says he understand their concerns about his absence, and able to talk them into what he wants, do you think charly will still be doing all he is doing? When Yardau won in 2007, he said, he knows the election wasn't fair, but we should move on and that he is ready to perform. I can't remember anyone going to court to challenge that election. Same with Good luck. He talks people to believe his own. I am a fan of APC but believe me, they lack this skill. No be everything you do by force. Once a soldier, always a soldier does not work again these days. The world has changed. Let Buhari address the people, let him buy then with his speech... . the nation will calm

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by julietm123: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
you think Biafra will come to reality with your own kind of thought. What happened to charly boy today means, the "assaulters" want their one Nigeria and will kill anyone that tries to stop it. You inclusive!
What do you mean? Biafra will not come unless except I ask Buhari to resign? I conderm the assault on CB, but am angry cos he took that risk. He should have expected this sooner or later. This is Nigeria God sakes.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Buksz: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
am behind charles coz naija constitution said if a leader live his/her office for 90 days the leader must resign. Here is my questions but think before answering:
1. Is he not up to that days?
2. Did the constitution used agains other leaders was it different?
3. Is he not a nigerian?
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietm123:

Yes I am a lady. Lete tell you something :when in Rome, act like the Roman's. When in Nigeria act like the Nigerians. Tribalism rules here. Shebi Gej was playing developed politics, doing munemune,until he was kicked out. Let me sound it clear, Nigeria will remain like this, until there is devolution of power and or rotational presidency. As it stands, tribalism and religious bigotry rule. Take it or leave it. My advice is wake up to the reality or you will go Gejs way. Fight for your own or you remain a looser.
where has your tribalism got you? What future has it for your generations? Is it not obvious many Nigerians are and will become slaves to other nations? Will tribalism help make us better? What do you envisage for yourself and future generation? Do you want to keep living like you are now? Go borrow some sense!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by amadgreat: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Angelb4:
He wanted to test his popularity. Why the market? Is Buhari Resigning and Resuming at the market place? Buhari the Activist, Buhari the Corruption fighter, Buhari the PDP headache....Buhari till 2023.

Nobody should insult me o, am not feeling fine o

Your write up really show your not well please try and take your drug OK.if it doesn't stop b4 evening try and visit a psychiatrist. Sorry OK.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by chynie: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
Can any northerner stage protest against Nnamdi Kanu in Onitsha main market or Ariaria market in Aba? They should watch it.
is like your brain is paining
is bubu same as great ZIK
or is the protest not justified
ur type is the reason Nigeria is like this, ppl full of mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietm123:

What do you mean? Biafra will not come unless except I ask Buhari to resign? I conderm the assault on CB, but am angry cos he took that risk. He should have expected this sooner or later. This is Nigeria God sakes.
Biafra cannot come your kind of mentality is what biafrans have. The risk has only given some points to kanu's assertion. This is Nigeria, it means it will remain Nigeria and Biafra will not happen. Madam, get the right sense and understand what CB is doing is even to the benefit of Biafra. So trying to lynch him means they are trying not to make Biafra happen!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by julietm123: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
erico2k2:
Nah So dem go chase Ipob if them enter Bayelsa grin grin
Ipob making their enemies mad since time immemorial.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Abagworo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
With all his exposure Charlie Boy is towing the path of Nnamdi Kanu who doesn't know the difference between calling for war and peaceful demand. Until they succeed in their plans of turning Nigeria into a new Somalia will they understand what some of us already know.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by teebell999(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
who send am? he's on his own. na wetin me i go chop i dey find ooo...
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Sagay212: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is very wrong. I don't understand how these Aboki.s behave like animals. Why attack somebody because they are protesting to make your life better. If you look at the idio.ts protesting, they are all wretched and suffering aboki.s. The problem of this country is enormous.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by osusuallstars: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
charly boy, enjoy your one nigeria. what NNAMDI KANU SAW SITTING, YOU CANNOT SEE EVEN WHILE STANDING.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by sarutobie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
where has your tribalism got you? What future has it for your generations? Is it not obvious many Nigerians are and will become slaves to other nations? Will tribalism help make us better? What do you envisage for yourself and future generation? Do you want to keep living like you are now? Go borrow some sense!
It's either you are feigning ignorant or you're just simply naive..the lady has made her point which is the reality on ground..you accuse her of tribalism but look the other way at the northerners broad daylight bigotry? The south that has been playing developed and rational politicking have been getting the short end of the stick since the inception of this country? Where has the souths perceived enlightenment gotten them??
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Laid2001: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Democracy is about Majority having their way.

On this issue, with Charly boy and his 10 followers protesting against Thousands in a Market!!!!

He should have gotten the memo na.. Majority are not bothered by the absence of the President and there is nothing the minority can do more than make Noise politely.

So far, only e-warriors are supporting Charly but real people on ground are supporting PMB on this.

I beg you guys making noise on this forum to join Charly boy tomorrow if you really want to be counted..
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarutobie:

It's either you are feigning ignorant or you're just simply naive..the lady has made her point which is the reality on ground..you accuse her of tribalism but look the other way at the northerners broad daylight bigotry? The south that has been playing developed and rational politicking have been getting the short end of the stick since the inception of this country? Where has the souths perceived enlightenment gotten them??
Oga, you and the lady have not made any sense. Yes, this is th only thread I have come to attack Northerners because whatever they did today will remain in history. Who is talking about being enlightened? Read thru the lines, you will understand my point. Tribalism only plays in the middle to the poor class. This is the class majority of Nigerians belong to and a reason why we are still here. The rich and the elite i.e many politicians know this and this has been their tool over the years. My point is simply, these class i.e middle and poor need to wake up otherwise, they will remain in this state forever. There are no incentives in place to see that there is a future for the children of these class of citizens. Take for instance the educational system. Many of our lawmakers attended public institution, ask yourself how many of their children attend this institution. isn't it obvious, many children of a poor man in the 1990's are still struggling for survival. I know you and the lady belong to this class no doubt, if you still think tribalism is what will take you there, then Good for you!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarutobie:

Oga, you and the lady have not made any sense. Yes, this is th only thread I have come to attack Northerners because whatever they did today will remain in history. Who is talking about being enlightened? Read thru the lines, you will understand my point. Tribalism only plays in the middle to the poor class. This is the class majority of Nigerians belong to and a reason why we are still here. The rich and the elite i.e many politicians know this and this has been their tool over the years. My point is simply, these class i.e middle and poor need to wake up otherwise, they will remain in this state forever. There are no incentives in place to see that there is a future for the children of these class of citizens. Take for instance the educational system. Many of our lawmakers attended public institution, ask yourself how many of their children attend this institution. isn't it obvious, many children of a poor man in the 1990's are still struggling for survival. I know you and the lady belong to this class no doubt, if you still think tribalism is what will take you there, then Good for you!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Kazim88: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarutobie:

julietm123 is just being myopic.

Tribal politics is an elite tool, use to divide and rule the masses...
You think does top politicians are tribalistic? .... No... but the sell it to the masses.

North vs South
Christians vs Muslim
PDP vs APC

Hutu vs Tstusi (Created by colonial Belgium in Rwanda)

they are all illusion... The Northerners being shallow minded have swallowed it hook line and sinker...
thinking it is the North against the South... so they are fighting for north politicians not for development, not for growth... Fighting against the south... (delusion)

Tribal, Regional or Religious politics leads to only one end GENOCIDE (Nigeria has experienced over 25 pogrom/genocide/ethnic cleansen since 1945, all in the North)...

You expect South to start playing Ethnic politics... Are you sure

We are too intelligent for that.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
this fools think Nigeria start in north and end in North for that they are free to do whatever that please them... OGA area father you just got what you bargain, abi you want one Nigeria right the zombies that are mostly Hausa/Fulani's said you can't come to wusa and be talking against their demigod... so u are all alone...
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by honayoplenty(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
hmmm
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
ncoolsome:

And what animal are u in the so caleed kingdom
A pig
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by honayoplenty(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Making money online in nigeria made easy.Earn $100 or more online per day just by typing captchas!
* requirements:
Has a laptop or PC or android phone as long as it has a stable internet.
* No specific age group nor age limit.
* pay out via western union
* currency : Russia (RUB) Russian rubble to US (USD)
- this Is captcha entry.
1 captcha = 5 rubbles, basically 1000 captcha is equivalent to 5,000 rubbles ($83+).
-numeric captcha only. When you finish entering a captcha , there is no need to wait for the next captcha to load . no suspension or banned accounts in case you make a mistake at entering. If you are a fast typer you can do 2-3 hours per day. You earn as much as you work. You have total choice to do this FULL TIME or PART TIME, its entirely up to you.
This is free ( no registration fee), just your dedication and perseverance. We DONT require ID's , just register and create your own account on the website and we are set.
- if you have referalls it helps you earn faster, you earn 50% of anything your referrals earn. ( e.g Referrals: 1000 RUB= you: 500RUB).
You can make multiple accounts too ( at least for me, that's how I earn faster).
Minimum withdrawal is 7000 RUB..

HOW TO REGISTER
1.Register at http://29a7.zexdengi.top/534979048692/
2.start typing captcha by going to personal area and click start watching advertising.
3. Enter captcha! P.s the page is in Russian, try to use chrome browser so you can directly translate into your language.
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Ngokafor(f): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
I stand with any group agitating for the break-up of this country by any means necessary...I am just sick of these hausa people..

Charly boy ntoorr!!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by sarutobie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kazim88:

julietm123 is just being myopic.

Tribal politics is an elite tool, use to divide and rule the masses...
You think does top politicians are tribalistic? .... No... but the sell it to the masses.

North vs South
Christians vs Muslim
PDP vs APC

Hutu vs Tstusi (Created by colonial Belgium in Rwanda)

they are all illusion... The Northerners being shallow minded have swallowed it hook line and sinker...
thinking it is the North against the South... so they are fighting for north politicians not for development, not for growth... Fighting against the south... (delusion)

Tribal, Regional or Religious politics leads to only one end GENOCIDE (Nigeria has experienced over 25 pogrom/genocide/ethnic cleansen since 1945, all in the North)...

You expect South to start playing Ethnic politics... Are you sure

We are too intelligent for that.
But at the end the gullible northern followers are instrumental in the stronghold which their elites have on the country..how long must you keep looking the other way? Isn't it time you lots stamp down your feet and say enough is enough? You might say the southern and northern elites are in it together, but the truth is,the northern elite actually dictates (to a subtle degree) what happens in your backyard..when you bring up regional autonomy they crush it with their demographic numbers...there is a thin line between 'acting the bigger person' and cowardice...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What is bad is bad. Southerners are rational, especially, Yorubas. During the Obasanjo administration, his most vocal critics were not only Yorubas but Wole Soyinka (one of the most critical) was even from his state. The fact that Northerners do it does not mean it is worth emulating. If those Northerners had any sense, they would know that what Charly Boy is doing is not tantamount to abusing or trying to overthrow Buhari. Protest or demands everywhere are very common occurrences.

Note: I am supporter of Buhari. I have so much love for him. But, I don't support this act of violence. We all hope that this country will get better one day.

Lol @ supporting Buhari. OYO brother
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Afritop(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Angelb4:
He wanted to test his popularity. Why the market? Is Buhari Resigning and Resuming at the market place? Buhari the Activist, Buhari the Corruption fighter, Buhari the PDP headache....Buhari till 2023.

Nobody should insult me o, am not feeling fine o
AYOU MEAN, NOBODY SHOULD INSULT YOU AFTER ALL THE POP YOU TYPED
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Milestones: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charley Boy is the greatest mumu in town. GEJ is no more in Aso Rock, This is the time of PMB, no free money & free access. His mumu must stop. He is flat broke now, this can push him to do anything. I only pity those who following him. trouble maker, Lasan, Lasan!!!
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by erico2k2(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
julietm123:
Ipob making their enemies mad since time immemorial.
Ahaha make una go therr nahhh
Re: Charly Boy Attacked, Escapes Lynching In Abuja’s Wuse Market At #ResumeOrResign by Kazim88: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
sarutobie:

But at the end the gullible northern followers are instrumental in the stronghold which their elites have on the country..how long must you keep looking the other way? Isn't it time you lots stamp down your feet and say enough is enough? You might say the southern and northern elites are in it together, but the truth is,the northern elite actually dictates (to a subtle degree) what happens in your backyard..when you bring up regional autonomy they crush it with their demographic numbers...there is a thin line between 'acting the bigger person' and cowardice...

You still don't get it.... That a southerner or Northerner is the president makes no different to a sensibly Southerner..

Shehu Shagari and Yar 'Adua did more for the south Obj and GEJ...

Infact GEJ did more, much more to the North than PMB... He built Almajiri schools, he revive their railway... he supported their farming...

It's not about tribe....

reason why PMB is failing terribly is because he has is tribalistic.....

All those people defending him, beating Charlie Boy are his worst enemy... they are creating more problems for him, killing his image.

You need intellectual support not Mob... And no intelligent person would back Buhari /APC actions.... thos

In 2017 Democracy nepotism, tribalism, bigotry have no place... If u like use 10 million Almajiris/ tribalist win elections... you would be disgraced out.

And funny thing is now adays War is not fought with Gun and Knives...

It is with civility and Idea. A tribalist have already lost the war before it start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture / Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.