Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation (1032 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by doneyor(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/08/3326/

Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by mikky4764(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Old news
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
reason why guys should stop sponsoring ladies that they are not yet marry to....

And reason for ladies not to accept sponsorship from guys who promise to marry them after they graduate..

Cos anything can happen after graduation..
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by Penalty82(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:
reason why guys should stop sponsoring ladies that they are not yet marry to....

And reason for ladies not to accept sponsorship from guys who promise to marry them after they graduate..

I was a victim of this. I once sponsored a lady but at the end she went to another man. I really wasted money on her, I rented house for her etc. But I am not regretting b'cos God blessed me with a better wife who is even more educated and resourceful than her.
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

I was a victim of this. I once sponsored a lady but at the end she went to another man. I really wasted money on her, I rented house for her etc. But I am not regretting b'cos God blessed me with a better wife who is even more educated and resourceful than her.

priase God you found your true missing rib..

While she who you spend money on might not be so happy in her own relationship cos she mislead you and dump you..

God pay us in different way...
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by Fourwinds: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

u spoke well today....balanced view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

shouldnt you have also blamed deluded women who gladly take the money of these gullible sponsors, in the guise that they will settle with them after graduation, and therefore run away when they graduate?!

let us lay the blame on these gullible sponsors AND these ungrateful cunning women who gladly accept the money when they are desperate, and automatically look down on these sponsor when they finally graduate. IMHO, she indirectly signed her death warrant.
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

shouldnt you have also blamed deluded women who gladly take the money of these gullible sponsors, in the guise that they will settle with them after graduation, and therefore run away when they graduate?!

let us lay the blame on these gullible sponsors AND these ungrateful cunning women who gladly accept the money when they are desperate, and automatically look down on these sponsor when they finally graduate. IMHO, she indirectly signed her death warrant.

but i did blamed girls nah..

I said reason why ladies should not accept sponsorship from guys who promise them marriage. Cos anything can happen after graduation...
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

but i did blamed girls nah..

I said reason why ladies should not accept sponsorship from guys who promise them marriage. Cos anything can happen after graduation...

you blamed girls for accepting sponsorship while being sponsored is NOT the problem here.. as many get sponsored and marry these men. its the golddigging culture, where women accept the money and handouts while fully well knowing that they have NO intention on marrying these guys.
who are we kidding?
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you blamed girls for accepting sponsorship while being sponsored is NOT the problem here.. as many get sponsored and marry these men. its the golddigging culture, where women accept the money and handouts while fully well knowing that they have NO intention on marrying these guys.
who are we kidding?

if a man wants to sponsor a lady's education, he should do it with open heart, he shouldn't expect her to donate herself to him.. He shouldn't promise her marriage.. A mature, sensible and responsible lady will keep herself for that man if the man is single..

Promise a lady marriage and sponsor her education and she will useless your life..
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

if a man wants to sponsor a lady's education, he should do it with open heart, he shouldn't expect her to donate herself to him.. He shouldn't promise her marriage.. A mature, sensible and responsible lady will keep herself for that man if the man is single..

Promise a lady marriage and sponsor her education and she will useless your life..

come on sista, here you are again blaming men and making it seem like the dude walked up to her and said:" date/marry me and i will sponsor your education" bwaaah!

we all know that what most likely happened is that this dude started dating this babe and, AS USUAL, this babe started saying that he should take care of ALL her needs, included her school fees... and the gullible dude obliged thinking they were heading for marriage (which the gal must have used to keep stringing him along for years). why would ANYONE sponsor a lady's education , if not because they are in some type of a r/ship and SHE asked for it as a REQUIREMENT for continuing dating?!
NO man willingly decide to pay for a gal's education (doesnt she have parents?!). it is the common trick that many women use, while exchanging sex for favors in r/ships... let's be real!
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

the problem is most guys dont DEFINE the relationship from the start
if you want marriage tell her from the beginning

or else she will see you ONLY as a SPONSOR

and by the way...hhhmmm
no one tries that with my optional1
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

come on sista, here you are again blaming men and making it seem like the dude walked up to her and said:" date/marry me and i will sponsor your education" bwaaah!

we all know that what most likely happened is that this dude started dating this babe and, AS USUAL, this babe started saying that he should take care of ALL her needs, included her school fees... and the gullible dude obliged thinking they were heading for marriage (which the gal must have used to keep stringing him along for years). why would ANYONE sponsor a lady's education , if not because they are in some type of a r/ship and SHE asked for it as a REQUIREMENT for continuing dating?!
NO man willingly decide to pay for a gal's education (doesnt she have parents?!). it is the common trick that many women use, while exchanging sex for favors in r/ships... let's be real!

and i will still say *men don't sponsor a lady's education all because you want to her after she graduate* many things can happen along the road..

If she have parents and relations that can sponsor her education why then will you put her on your head...

Ladies are not loyal when it comes to education sponsorship with marriage they will fail you...
If you want to sponsor her education my brother pay her dowry do all the necessary marriage rite on her head.. Take her to your house and do the sponsorship....

We aren't loyal...
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:

and i will still say *men don't sponsor a lady's education all because you want to her after she graduate* many things can happen along the road..

shouldnt you just say:" ladies stop begging men you are dating for money and handouts etc"?! instead of blaming men for being caring and generous... and remember, these men dont want such lady "after she graduates", they want her to act as what she is, aka his possession (thats what happens when you pay for something...it is YOURS)

If she have parents and relations that can sponsor her education why then will you put her on your head...

you should tell that to the ladies who beg for school fees, instead of blaming the gullible men who fall for their BS story.

Ladies are not loyal when it comes to education sponsorship with marriage they will fail you...

and thats probably why this one ended up DEAD, messing with the wrong dude!

If you want to sponsor her education my brother pay her dowry do all the necessary marriage rite on her head.. Take her to your house and do the sponsorship....

there is nothing wrong with sponsoring a gal's education, so long as they BOTH understand the implication of such act. NO man would sponsor a lady's education and thereafter let some other dude enjoy the fruit of HIS labor. that lady must either A) repay the said man IN FULL (plus interest) or face the wrath of this man.

we aren't loyal...

smart men fully well know that, gullible ones dont (thats why some women have the audacity to pull such above con)
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
robosky02:

the problem is most guys dont DEFINE the relationship from the start
if you want marriage tell her from the beginning

or else she will see you ONLY as a SPONSOR

and by the way...hhhmmm
no one tries that with my optional

is better the man pay the lady's dowry and do all the marriage rite before doing sponsorship of education like he is doing charity for her...
you want to marry her but you want her to go to school and you are willingly to sponsor her, my brother pay her dowry if you don't she will dump you at the end of the road..

when you are still alive to take care of my well being then a man from nowhere will come and promise education sponsorship and marriage..
It can't work nah.. I will poo on the man's head....
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

shouldnt you just say:" ladies stop begging men you are dating for money and handouts etc"?! instead of blaming men for being caring and generous... and remember, these men dont want such lady "after she graduates", they want her to act as what she is, aka his possession (thats what happens when you pay for something...it is YOURS)

you should tell that to the ladies who beg for school fees, instead of blaming the gullible men who fall for their BS story.

and thats probably why this one ended up DEAD, messing with the wrong dude!

there is nothing wrong with sponsoring a gal's education, so long as they BOTH understand the implication of such act. NO man would sponsor a lady's education and thereafter let some other dude enjoy the fruit of HIS labor. that lady must either A) repay the said man IN FULL (plus interest) or face the wrath of this man.

smart men fully well know that, gullible ones dont (thats why some women have the audacity to pull such above con)

lolz

they d ladies didn't beg the man to toast them oh, they were on their own when the man came and promise them heaven and earth..
And you know promise and fail is a debt a sin...
And you know ladies want to get all that the man promise them...

Well they were the once who know how they started and what promise they made to each other...

Unfortunately, the lady is dead cos she fail to fulfil her own promise to the guy.. And the guy cos he has done his own promise took law into his hand and kill the lady.. Which wasn't right....

RIP to the lady an eye opener to ladies who are duping men who aren't wise and smart...
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
optional1:
lolz

they d ladies didn't beg the man to toast them oh, they were on their own when the man came and promise them heaven and earth..
And you know promise and fail is a debt a sin...
And you know ladies want to get all that the man promise them...

so the man gave her all he promised (and more), and when she wanted to run away, she was killed.case closed.
thinking that this lady could get all what was on offer, then chop and clean mouth was her mistake!

Well they were the once who know how they started and what promise they made to each other...

i am sure there was NOTHING in the promise that said that she would get education for years, and thereafter go and marry some other dude.

Unfortunately, the lady is dead cos she fail to fulfil her own promise to the guy.. And the guy cos he has done his own promise took law into his hand and kill the lady.. Which wasn't right....

as much as it was not right, i certainly UNDERSTAND his action.

RIP to the lady an eye opener to ladies who are duping men who aren't wise and smart are CARING and GENEROUS...

FIXED
Re: Sponsor Kills Lady Who Dumped Him For Another Man After Her Graduation by optional1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so the man gave her all he promised (and more), and when she wanted to run away, she was killed.case closed.
thinking that this lady could get all what was on offer, then chop and clean mouth was her mistake!

i am sure there was NOTHING in the promise that said that she would get education for years, and thereafter go and marry some other dude.

as much as it was not right, i certainly UNDERSTAND his action.

FIXED

well she is gone now and the guy will smell prison...

lolz
dupe men who aren't wise and smart but caring and generous....

(1) (Reply)

In Port Harcourt; Girl Escapes Death! Runs Out Naked From A Hotel Room. / Fulani Herdsmen Waiting In The Bush With Their AK47 Guns For Order / Breaking News: Dekina LG In Kogi Under Attack From Fulani Herdsmen Heavy Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.