Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Attempt To Scam Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempt To Scam Me (1144 Views)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attempt To Scam Me by Geonigga(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
My fellow nairalanders I was just flexing my office Wifi chatting with friends on facebook, all of a sudden one Mr. David Hilbert (I guess is a fictitious name) started chatting with me and thereafter asked if I have an Ipone so that we may chat on ichat; which I gave a negative reply, then he demanded for the name of my country of resident so that he can send an iphone to me of which I obliged though being skeptical of internet fraudsters. He sent me a chat very late last night that he has bought the iphone and other accessories including 900 pounds and he has sent them for shipment to Nigeria. I kept calm knowing well that nothing on earth is free. When I got to my office in the morning, he sent me a chat that I should call the customer officer's number on the shipment teller he sent to me, and being skeptical about the whole thing; I replied him by telling him that it was the customer's officer that should have called to inform me that my package has arrived. Despite that, I decided to call the customer officer's number on the shipment teller who ignored my calls. I became calm, trying to fathom all that had transpired, but on the other thought, I decide to google the name of the shipment company on the copy of the teller he sent and I discover that there have been similar post on nairaland where a nairalander complained of the activities of these criminal elements who believe in scamming people. Attached is the copy of the shipment teller sent to me by the scammer. Please beware of this cheap scammers.

Re: Attempt To Scam Me by Greenbullet(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol dis scam don old
Re: Attempt To Scam Me by 2shure: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
100level scam.
i geh transfer format wey fit make u cash out 5000$
at a go.
not all these cyber cafe casted copy and edit shitt

(1) (Reply)

One Of The World Deadly Snakes(mulga Snake) Discovered In Australian / Woman Who Loves Taking Selfies Fell To Her Death While Taking A Selfie / ‘punish A Muslim Day’: Disturbing Letters Sent Across UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.