Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures (34480 Views)

601 New COVID-19 Cases, 882 Discharged And 1 Death On August 22 - (3946 Tested)) / 348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by joyfavour(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
nawa oooo RIP
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by maxiuc(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by rheether(f): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Anambra.

Awka
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by free2ryhme: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Seun this moniker is same with nextprince and the only job it does here is to promote tribalism here.

I will soon forward a dossier of his underhand practise here with the I'm in Mumbai mantra he used to skim people off.

I will soon forward it when i finish the investigation

Why not wait to finish the investigation and get proofs before blowing up your cover.

Even if there is any you have given him a hint on what you wanna do and he is covering his tracks.

Detectives don't act this way
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by joepentwo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
IT SHOULD BE POISONING.....
R.I.P
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Lightening: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Take this message to these ones, they need it more. Compare their comments with mine, yet is still about the death of a Nigerian.

https://www.nairaland.com/3978887/man-hit-mouth-cancer-kaduna#59327786

https://www.nairaland.com/3977604/soldier-dies-while-returning-official#59307679

His comments are white foolish and reprehensible. I see tribal comments here largely as vonnic relief because in real life Yoruba's and Igbo's cooperate. But mocking the dead from another tribe is madness taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Eazybay(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I insist, why not take this message to the champions of tribalism on this forum?

I concur with the poster who called you a "never do well". I mean you were called out on a dumb comment and the best you could do was to go digging for comments of entities as dumb as you are? Like what happened to taking correction and editing your rubbish?

This goes a long way to buttress my first sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

Why not wait to finish the investigation and get proofs before blowing up your cover.

Even if there is any you have given him a hint on what you wanna do and he is covering his tracks.

He will be exposed soon
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Lightening: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
We shall not be afraid of the terror by the night abd the arrow that flieth by the day.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Joseunlimited(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
The witches in Anambra are seriously sucking blood

God have mercy

Zombies everywhere
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by dabeto: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra has been in the news for all the wrong reasons these past months. May we pray for the state and the nation as a whole.......... cool
Close your eyes let's pray...... shocked
Can someone lead us in a short prayer? .... kiss
And the people sayyyy.....Amen grin
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by lycan2: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
So you cant emulate something right
LionDeLeo:

Start this message from them, I learnt it from them.

The least I used to do was to speak ill of the dead but as it stands now, what restrains me from saying the worst ever is the rule guiding this forum, otherwise, you would have been wondering if a human being actually made the comment I would have made.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Anambra.
His Oga Needs To Buy New Buses For D Xmas.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

She has nothing to expose, and I will like you to also go through my records in on this forum and get to know if there is anything to uncover.

What she does on this forum is to be following me around insulting me on daily basis.

Pls, I will personally want you to monitor it and see what happens in the end.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by atakamus: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
It is possibly hypertension that he did not dictect. RIP to him. High Blood Pressure can lead to such situation. It is possible his blood pressure was so high.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He will be exposed soon
Pls go ahead and expose.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by MythAngel: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Its sad how the so called educated fight over tribal issues... Throwing common sense to the wind... I fear even greater for the uneducated.... This plague is now seen as a way of life ... Check other societies they are bringing down barriers down to family level, while over here the stake of division is taking a new height .

Sometimes I wonder if it's not a curse to be born here ..... From all indication, the nation is just another chaos theory..

Back to the story ... It's a sad news ... May God console his family

1 Like

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
That Ekwulobia TRACAS park is very dangerous for any non diabolic being. I know the man and never knew he was a driver because each time I see him in the park, he usually stands towards the entrance gate with others and you wouldn't know who is who. Those old men there are very evil minded. RIP to the dead.

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Freeman59: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:

My dear all of you in this tribal nonsense should repent before it will be too late for you all. A Nigerian died mysteriously and you can't show empathy ......I give up on our youths.

Proverbs 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation,
and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer;
they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

They are always the first to scream one Nigeria, yet they are just waiting to pounce on anything here to show their stupidity
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by phoromighty(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lasso fever
Ebola
Other viral hemorrhagic fevers
Food poisoning...spiritual type
Other spiritual conditions

There's always a cause.. not always explainable

RIP to d dead
Empathy to his family
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by ERockson: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Anambra.

This poster only wrote Anambra and some real tribals that have done worst began to abuse him. I have discovered here in nairaland that, It is crude bigots that quick to tag people tribal. These set of people will shout Afonja on every tread and still have the gut to label someone tribal
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by ebereokey(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Only God knows
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by vaca1: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
dabeto:
Anambra has been in the news for all the wrong reasons these past months. May we pray for the state and the nation as a whole.......... cool
Close your eyes let's pray...... shocked
Can someone lead us in a short prayer? .... kiss
And the people sayyyy.....Amen grin
the traffic now id ANAMBRA. that is why bloggers search for news on that side.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Eazybay:

I concur with the poster who called you a "never do well". I mean you were called out on a dumb comment and the best you could do was to go digging for comments of entities as dumb as you are? Like what happened to taking correction and editing your rubbish?

This goes a long way to buttress my first sentence.
Bro, I joined nairaland to get information and contribute as well in my own little way, but the issue now is that most people that joined innocently have been changed to something else by particular set of people and you can't really see their faults.

Even that poster you refer to, pls kindly go through all her comments on this forum, then you understand the actual meaning of hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, I rarely respond to insult this way and I believe by this my post, I have exhausted all the respect I should give you since there is no element of aggression in it.
Thanks.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
ERockson:

This poster only wrote Anambra and some real tribals that have done worst began to abuse him. I have discovered here in nairaland that, It is crude bigots that quick to tag people tribal. These set of people will shout Afonja on every tread and still have the gut to label someone tribal
Exactly bro, some had even publicly celebrated the calamities of others and those same sets are now out shouting everywhere for "Anambra".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.