Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive (19211 Views)

Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by AutosBay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
How many days, weeks or months did it take you to learn how to drive, I learnt mine under 3 weeks, learnt with a beetle car though
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by emmanuelrabb(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lemme wait and see how many decades lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 used
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am still learning after 8 years +

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by stGabrielo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
I learn how to drive from GTA and Dr.driving game in three weeks and am a perfect driver... cool

12 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by AutosBay(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
stGabrielo:
I learn how to drive from GTA and Dr.driving game in three weeks and am a perfect driver... cool

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
stGabrielo:

Perfect is very subjective in this context.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by AutosBay(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
SAVEDBABA:

After 8 years wow very interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Urchmahn(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
I simply got into a car started the engine and drove off I swear down! Twas quite easy on automatic no experience! On believe I awed everyone, even reversed

18 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
AutosBay:

After 8 years wow very interesting
lol............i never buy car na why.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by AutosBay(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
lol............i never buy car na why.
Haha

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Still Learning. Lol.l! I'm a horrible driver. Only the person who taught me how to drive will take a ride with me, others are scared i'll kill them or something.

21 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by kingreign(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
AutosBay:
How many days, weeks or months did it take you to learn how to drive, I learnt mine under 3 weeks, learnt with a beetle car though

shocked shocked shocked autosbay, where you run go hide na? Itaf tey o shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Damilare5882(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
No one taught me how to drive... I started driving the day I sneakly took my dad's car out( automatic oo)... Actually I do watch him when ever he's driving so I learnt that while sitting down beside him... But so sad I can't drive manual but I don't care Jare.... Manual seems like a whahala car to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by tete7000(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
In 2 weeks I was good to go on my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
I've failed my driving test twice...not driving till I pass it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by sammiecity(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Still learning o
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by jchioma: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
A day, with rigorous coaching from a boy in our neighborhood who was bent on pleasing me. By the next day, I could drive all on my own to the local mill. I think driving is more of courage and focus.

11 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by maj007(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
3 days of lessons on lonely Banana Island while most buildings were still under construction.

On the 4th day, I was already cruising on 3rd mainly bridge.

I had a crazy teacher.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by talk2riel: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
3hrs

golf 2 get wahala sha
# team manual

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by tobiasbeecher: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm, this is where you will see people who learnt how to drive a manual transmission under 5 minutes grin grin grin. They will claim they just woke up one day, took their father's key and hit the major road. When you now ask them how they manage to do it, they will tell you they have been watching their father drive. Just wait for the formula one drivers. grin grin
Well, it took me one week or five working days from a good driving school to learn and hit the road. Actually, I paid for two weeks, but my driving skills were so good that the trainer asked me to leave if I wish.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Badgers14: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by hnsoncon(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2017
not up to a month
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Louis055(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Mine is 3 days and i taught myself
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by jrerico1(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2017
I never learnt how to drive, I just picked up car keys and am off. I cant handle a manual car tho
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Badgers14: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Urchmahn:
I simply got into a car started the engine and drove off I swear down! Twas quite easy on automatic no experience! On believe I awed everyone, even reversed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by ALLU: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
I learnt in 1month. It was a long month of hitting people's cars(I crashed 4times), burning my clutch and people screaming "go and park this car!!!" at me. I loved every second.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Uniqueness01(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
I had Phobia for driving.......Now that I have summoned courage to learn, my brother is doing shakara so I have decided to enroll in a driving school.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
This is so me. Lol! mine is since 2015. Doctor A looked at me one day and said " O ri e o ti e wa pe, are you that dull?" I can drive but right now i'm in the "Still learning category"

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by OLAITANSOLOMON: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
it took me four days to learn how to drive
Badgers14:
grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by MrSea(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Even bicycle still dey hard me... Waiting join blind man and movie?

Lol
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn How To Drive by 7footre(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Didn't take me long, already wanted to drive since my ss1 but my dad didn't let me till ss3. Handled d steering quite well on my 1st attempt.. it took a little under a month for me to be perfect and that's cos I learnt using manual transmission

Proud to have taught over 10 people how to drive over the years!!

I love driving sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Shows Off His New Car Worth Millions Of Dollars - Bugatti Veyron / My Experience With A Roadside Mechanic / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.