Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie (31204 Views)

"Dora Akunyili Was Not Intelligent, She Also Ruined Nigeria" - Kemi Olunloyo / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by obstead200(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand what can make a full blooded Igbo woman be so loyal to an Aboki man.

I strongly believe she has been brainwashed by one Alfa.
Money bro.
It is all for the Benjamins.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by decomaniaboss(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
ESDKING:
This woman can go to any length to defend Bubu.
Shameless woman.
maybe na he side chick.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by obstead200(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
deji17:

In this instance, nobody has spoken ill of the dead. Somebody has only made reference to how the dead was used and treated while she was alive. You my not like it, but it is the truth grin grin grin grin grin grin
jeeeeezz!!
U are just an imbe.cile. a big idiot.
Just mess off!!!

1 Like

Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by orisa37: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
calyto, she was a minister. Stop being senseless.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by deji17: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
obstead200:
jeeeeezz!!
U are just an imbe.cile. a big idiot.
Just mess off!!!
Apart from throwing insult around, I am sure there is nothing worthwhile in your head. Take care.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is very bad of Onochie
Making mockery of the dead
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Curtis291(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
This woman should be kept in solitary confinement in one of the lunatic assylums
because she is getting crazier by the day.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by uzoexcel(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
what is wrong with Lauretta? and why iS she disrespecting the dead?
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by aalangel(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5818727_u2_jpgd66ebf6b0fafdd619e695470bd6b089b

I no understand?

Jonathan forced Dora Akuyili to work while dying?
Jonathan whisked her to work or what?

What kinda powder is Lauretta sniffing?

Baking powder.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Splashme: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
raker300:
These apc guys think they're still campaigning
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by edupedia: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2017
uzoexcel:
what is wrong with Lauretta? and why iS she disrespecting the dead?

....see all these foolish Igbos saying someone is disrespecting the dead....do u ever put on any thinking cap on your flat craniums when u disrespect Awolowo?....So what if she is of your stock? Are Fayose and FFK who disrespect Yorubas both dead and living not Yoruba's? Sebi u stupidly hail them everyday?....but now u want to apply another standard?..And do u think she is another foolish IPOB who cannot distinguish between secession and restructuring?...in your confused state of minds you spread the fiction of Ijaws and Idomas as part of your useless Biafra.Go clear the sawmilsl in your noses first before doing your usual gorilla shakara to the lady...eyin omokomo dede ne....
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by obioraval(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2017
this Lauretta of a woman will suffer a fate worse than that of Dora. she has no respect for such a great woman.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 16, 2017
It seems this woman has mouth ulcer, please allow that amiable n intelligent woman to rest in peace because I'm sure u n ur cohorts will never get close to her accomplishments in your lifetime.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Buhari is the gradually shaping out to be the worst president Nigerians have ever experienced due to his lack of control over the appointment & activities of his 'kitchen cabinet'.

This Onochie woman is a certified p!mp madam exporting vulnerable ladies to Europe for the sex trade, how can Buhari and his id!ot handlers claim not to have security reports on this garrulous & corrupt b!tch?!

How can I claim to be a saint as a person while I employ scores of thieves, prost!tutes and murderers to do my work for me?!! How can Muhammadu Buhari be so stupid? How can?
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by uzoexcel(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Mr man, please don't drag me down to your level.
I'm well learned, well bred, well raised, well travelled (all parts of naija and outside) and well educated. I try to bring all these elements to the fore when analysing and commenting on issues especially political.I'm not a rable rouser neither do I do beer parlour argument.
my comment was not nonsensical.I didn't make my post based on tribal/ipob/party tinted lenses.I based my comment as any sane Nigerian would make. what has bringing up dora akunliyi's name have to do with moving this country forward?cos that's all sane person should want..Nigeria s currently Been bedevilled by so much issues threatening its unity and the government should focus on it.
over and out!!!!!!

edupedia:

....see all these foolish Igbos saying someone is disrespecting the dead....do u ever put on any thinking cap on your flat craniums when u disrespect Awolowo?....So what if she is of your stock? Are Fayose and FFK who disrespect Yorubas both dead and living not Yoruba's? Sebi u stupidly hail them everyday?....but now u want to apply another standard?..And do u think she is another foolish IPOB who cannot distinguish between secession and restructuring?...in your confused state of minds you spread the fiction of Ijaws and Idomas as part of your useless Biafra.Go clear the sawmilsl in your noses first before doing your usual gorilla shakara to the lady...eyin omokomo dede ne....
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by ihatesycophant(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2017
PDP is just heating up the polity and economical with the truth.
Two of their state governors were sick for months and one for close to two years without any of the governor handing over power to their deputy.
Suntai was all through his tenure, he never hand over to his deputy, until the then State Assembly invoked Doctrine of Necessity and made his deputy Acting Governor without PDP prevailing on him to resign for over two years nor do they have deputy all through the over two years.
Governor Chime of Enugu state had cancer related illness and he never fulfilled the constitution by handing to his deputy but away for over three months treating cancer. PDP never told him to resign or hand over to his deputy.
Vacuum were created in those two states without the deputies knowing what was going on in the state.
Same happened in Jigawa state, the governor was away from Home for months and when he came back he didn't go to Jigawa but was ruling from Kano city. Same never hand over to his deputy as well.
Yar'adua did same, he left the country for treatment but never hand over to Jonathan and he became a figure head deputy while cabal and Turai were having field day until National Assembly invoked Doctrine of Necessity on Yar'adua and made Jonathan acting President.
All these people are members of PDP, PDP never asked its people to resign for not obeying the letter of the constitution.
Now that APC came and obeyed the constitution by handing over to his deputy, they want Buhari to resign without stating any portion of the constitution that he breached.
Speaking on moral burden he may or not. If his moral burden says he can continue who is to question him. Putting in mind everyone is bound to sick and not all sickness that leads to death or incapacitation.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by ihatesycophant(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2017
PDP is just heating up the polity and economical with the truth.
Two of their state governors were sick for months and one for close to two years without any of the governor handing over power to their deputy.
Suntai was all through his tenure, he never hand over to his deputy, until the then State Assembly invoked Doctrine of Necessity and made his deputy Acting Governor without PDP prevailing on him to resign for over two years nor do they have deputy all through the over two years.
Governor Chime of Enugu state had cancer related illness and he never fulfilled the constitution by handing to his deputy but away for over three months treating cancer. PDP never told him to resign or hand over to his deputy.
Vacuum were created in those two states without the deputies knowing what was going on in the state.
Same happened in Jigawa state, the governor was away from Home for months and when he came back he didn't go to Jigawa but was ruling from Kano city. Same never hand over to his deputy as well.
Yar'adua did same, he left the country for treatment but never hand over to Jonathan and he became a figure head deputy while cabal and Turai were having field day until National Assembly invoked Doctrine of Necessity on Yar'adua and made Jonathan acting President.
All these people are members of PDP, PDP never asked its people to resign for not obeying the letter of the constitution.
Now that APC came and obeyed the constitution by handing over to his deputy, they want Buhari to resign without stating any portion of the constitution that he breached.
Speaking on moral burden he may or not. If his moral burden says he can continue who is to question him. Putting in mind everyone is bound to sick and not all sickness that leads to death or incapacitation.2
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is the Dora WE KNOW

Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lauretta Onochie is a crass uncouth pig whose human sensibilities has been sacrificed for easy corrupt money leaving in its wake an imbecilic IQ not fit for a kindergarten class.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by calyto: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can you ever learn?
Simple Google search will tell you that the she was not a minister in GEJ's regime.
Or do you want to continue showing the world that your brain is paining you?

orisa37:
calyto, she was a minister.
Stop being senseless.
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by orisa37: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
calyto:

Can you ever learn?
Simple Google search will tell you that the she was not a minister in GEJ's regime.
Or do you want to continue showing the world that your brain is paining you?

OK Sir, here is my other cheek. Go on slapping 'cos I bleep your Mum silly. Idiot!!!
Re: Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie by Cantonese: 2:07am On Jun 04, 2018
I am of the opinion that this Lauretta Onichie is a very big fool. Was Akunyili forced by Jonathan to retain her position in the light of her ailment then? Why play politics with the death of such an eminent woman? This irresponsible woman hired by a failed president should tell us her qualifications? I bet she is a nobody if not for free state money that she gets playing politics. She must hide her shameless face as she must have arrived at her position today not based on academic qualification but based on wholesome sale of her body to the highest bidder in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.