Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60409 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by dainformant(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just when we thought we've seen it all. Early this morning, a cab driver and a gay passenger were spotted in a heated argument with each other opposite a total filling station in Wuse, Zone 4, around Febson Hotel in Abuja. According to a report by OakTv, the gay passenger usually dresses and move around as a lady especially at night in a bid to make both ends meet.

According to him, he said this is his business;” I dey f*ck for y*nsh, then they f*ck me for y*nsh, Na man I be, Na my business, I no dey shame”.

The cab driver, who simply identifies himself as Israel said “the guy stopped me, he told me I should take him to heritage and we agreed on N500 for the fare. Later he said he wanted to sit in the front and I allowed him.At the front, he started touching me, he said everywhere dry, make I go feel you?

I agreed to go with him to Zone 4, unknown to him I already knew he is a man. When we got to zone 4, he wanted to run then I grabbed him and he bit me in return.”

Their uproar attracted huge passersby that decided to intervene in the subject matter.

Getting to discover what transpired between them, the angry crowd unleashed severe terror on him before the Nigerian Police came to rescue him.

According to Israel, while he was been hauled away, “He (gay passenger) talk say no minister wey no know am, say na only call I go make then go leave”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/gay-passenger-tries-to-seduce-taxi-driver-in-abuja.html

Credit; OakTvOnline

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjWwSxo144

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stephleena(f): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
just imagine,useless gay with a dry ass,looking like dried firewood.. na to plank,him balls,and Bleep his loosened ass with sticks..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by muykem: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wonder shall never end.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by bencrane(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
lwkmd
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
See mumu be acting like a woman undecided

If he wants to use toilet now, Which one will he use?

GENTS or LADIES?.

His stupidity is Mind blowing grin

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by bencrane(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
lwkmd

lolllll

oga chop show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dem suppose beat nonsense outta hiser life.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by dyadeleye(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
His/her mother readin this right now..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Neminc: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
All uber drivers should henceforth put on 4 boxers and a very thick jean trouser before going to work. The safety of your yansh is very important. You can get another job but you can't get another yansh o. Be warned

57 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by femolacqua(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
What rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Where are the gay lovers and defenders on naira land ? Come out of your holes and come defend one of your own. Rubbish.

Beware! These homosexual perverts are very many in Abuja.

One evening I was swimming alone in a private pool in an estate when a guy came into the pool. I didn't pay him any notice despite his attempts to attract attention by swimming close to me and making occasional comments. He was acting with untoward familiarity and making me uncomfortable, but at the time, I did not pay much heed to my intuition.
After about half an hour, he came out of the pool(this was about 8pm) and by God I swear this nigga was as nak.e.d as the day he was born, with his big wet plantain hanging out in front of him. Till today I have no idea when he removed his trunks in the water. He then proceeded to sashay to a deck chair and get a towel making sure he showed me his disgusting behind.
I waited until the animal was gone then jumped out of the pool, covered myself with the blood of Jesus!(and I'm not even very religious)
I never entered that pool again.
Abuja is sin city. I can fill pages with things I have seen and heard there. There are many perverts in that town.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

For Naija nah by force oooo

3 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Joseunlimited(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin

bobrisky sister

6 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by AlwaysPad(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
What kind of enjoyment is derived from homosexuality?

This is a plan from the devil to make God angry at us just like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

If you are homosexual and you've always find it hard to depart from the awkward act, please put ur right hand on your forehead and say after me;

Lord Jesus, revive my life, occupy my heart, and plant me the Holy Spirit to restrict devilish temptations. Amen.

You can send me PM to share faith messages with you in order to make your pillar strong in Christ Jesus. Go. and sin no more

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mtcheeeew!

Fvcking Gaybriel.

There are alot of gays in Abuja..

I am glad this fool met his Waterloo.

There is one of them that I wish would be caught soon. The guy is a cab man, he only picks up females and wears a red shirt.

This Dude masturbates while driving.

Someone should pick up that idiot t.

He took me to minister's Hill and I saw him stroking his Dick. I was like "What the fvck" ? gave him a big slap and the idiot was pleading and blaming the devil. The second occasion I never knew he was the one, we were close to Gana Street when he pulled out his Dick, I just reminded him of the previous incident and this fool was begging and blaming the devil again. He swore that he will change and turn a new leaf, but it is rumoured that he is still indulging in such useless act.

#Modified

I have found a thread about him here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700326/driver-masturbating-driving-caught-corper

This guy's is a menace...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
They are soooooo many in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
What was the taxi driver wearing?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by lordnaruto: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chai. despite all the hot, curvy, ''mammy water standard'' , gorgeous ladies roaming this planet, with great goddess shapes, some guys go come talk say na fellow guy ass dem wan dey penetrate.
this is truly a psychological problem, all gays and lesbians should be taken to ARO , for proper treatment.
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one wants to die. Taxi driver.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by onosprince(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
So na our minister food be dis eh

4 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by EmagNig(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Stop discriminating... Though I don't support public swxual assault, but let them be

6 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by ImpressionsNG: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Too many sick people parading about.

Meanwhile, guys, to put an end to your 'network failure' issues in the bedroom, take a combination of garlic and vitamin c. It works wonders. Learn how...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op your English level = Indian

5 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by mamatayour(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by ojfilms(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
dainformant:
Just when we thought we've seen it all. Early this morning, a cab driver and a gay passenger were spotted in a heated argument with each other opposite a total filling station in Wuse, Zone 4, around Febson Hotel in Abuja. According to a report by OakTv, the gay passenger usually dresses and move around as a lady especially at night in a bid to make both ends meet.

According to him, he said this is his business;” I dey f*ck for y*nsh, then they f*ck me for y*nsh, Na man I be, Na my business, I no dey shame”.

The cab driver, who simply identifies himself as Israel said “the guy stopped me, he told me I should take him to heritage and we agreed on N500 for the fare. Later he said he wanted to sit in the front and I allowed him.At the front, he started touching me, he said everywhere dry, make I go feel you?

I agreed to go with him to Zone 4, unknown to him I already knew he is a man. When we got to zone 4, he wanted to run then I grabbed him and he bit me in return.”

Their uproar attracted huge passersby that decided to intervene in the subject matter.

Getting to discover what transpired between them, the angry crowd unleashed severe terror on him before the Nigerian Police came to rescue him.

According to Israel, while he was been hauled away, “He (gay passenger) talk say no minister wey no know am, say na only call I go make then go leave”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/gay-passenger-tries-to-seduce-taxi-driver-in-abuja.html

Credit; OakTvOnline

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjWwSxo144

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by EmagNig(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Stop discriminating... Though I don't support public swxual assault, but let them be
They will carry their cross before God alone

8 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Daeylar(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:
What was the taxi driver wearing?
This is what they deserve grin

Maybe he was trying to seduce the innocent gay man grin grin
All these men with their indecent way of dressing sef, cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is one ugly gay dude his type makes me homophobic
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by kadree(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
The guy is heading somewhere. It's a ploy employed by gay asylum seekers.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by orjikuramo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
I blame bobo risikat.
Just negodu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.