Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60408 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
if your puna is tight enough I can give you a 2nd thought, my love interest joined NL earlier 2day and we follow each other cut down on the BS I won't want her to read crap
Story!! I noticed you eat back and front. I don't have a puna
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Where are the gay lovers and defenders on naira land ? Come out of your holes and come defend one of your own.
Rubbish.

Beware, these homosexual perverts are very many in Abuja. One evening I was swimming alone in a private pool in an estate when a guy came into the pool. I didn't pay him any notice despite his attempts to attract attention by swimming close to me and making occasional comments. He was acting over familiar and making me uncomfortable, but at the time, I did not pay to much heed to my intuition.
After about half an hour, he came out of the pool(this was about 8pm) and by God I swear this nigga was as nak.e.d as the day he was born, with his big wet plantain hanging out. Till today I have no idea when he removed his trunks in the water. He then proceeded to sashay to a deck chair and get a towel making sure he showed me his disgusting behind.
I waited until the animal was gone then jumped out of the pool, covered myself with the blood of Jesus!(and I'm not even very religious)
I never entered that pool again.
Abuja is sin city. I can fill pages with things I have seen and heard there. There are many perverts in that town.
u are lucky meeeeeeennnhhhh...if they were two or more they could have burst ur Anus
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

There is no special place to address crime. It should be in our minds to be addressed at every opportunity because criminals don't have special places at which they commit crime.
point is, coming attacking a post condemning crime with another instance of crime doesn't make sense to me.... the issues being discussed should condemn all form of crime and not say one should be started with first
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

From your submission you are leaving open the possibility of accepting gay culture at some point in the future.
We are not talking of rapists, ritualists or whatever at this point. We are talking of sexual deviants who are worse than animals.
If a person gets arrested by the police for armed robbery for instance, will he put up a defence that the police have not tracked murders and assassinations and so he did be treted leniently?
The answer is NO.

Second phase so using the term 'homophobe'. What does that even mean ? A person who hates people ? Only sociopaths hate people. Normal people hate the act of homosexuality. It is an evil deviation and an abnormality.

NO. I do not support gay lifestyle and I would not advocate that lifestyle entering mainstream. As for your police comparison of the police should vent all their anger catching people who strip naked and walk into schools while Badoo gang is running amok without much restrain or harsh punishment, I will definitely ask them why they do not spend that much energy into addressing the Badoo gang. A lot of people calling for the heads of gays yet when a girl is raped these same people would make excuses for her rapist and find fault with the victim. Why are people not saying maybe the taxi driver or any person solicited by gay men probably dresses or acted like they were open to gay propositions hence the gay men singled them out? If it was a woman I believe that is what many people would have said.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa ooooshocked I never believed these creatures even exist in nigeriashocked
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
point is, coming attacking a post condemning crime with another instance of crime doesn't make sense to me.... the issues being discussed should condemn all form of crime and not say one should be started with first

Being gay is not a crime. If the gay rapes or abuses people sexually then it becomes a crime. Being gay is immoral from religious point of view not criminal offence I believe criminal offense is when you do something that hurts someone or a group of people physically, psychologically or morally. But that is my opinion.
Don't get it twisted, I do not condone the act and would want them to keep their acts far away from me and not show it at all esp in the open.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Story!! I noticed you eat back and front. I don't have a puna
He's not gay, I have see Piko in person!! calm dude!! tongue

Meanwhile that Idiot gay is very popular here in Abuja, today hand don catch am..... angry
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by RosaConsidine: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one is just daft

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
EmagNig:
Stop discriminating... Though I don't support public swxual assault, but let them be
They will carry their cross before God alone
just take a look at urself and what u have written.....does it make sense to u
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

He's not gay, I have see Piko in person!! calm dude!! tongue

Meanwhile that Idiot gay is very popular here in Abuja, today hand don catch am..... angry
Pi iko is a bi don't defend him..grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by toseen7: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:
What was the taxi driver wearing?
Mini skirt Trouser grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

Being gay is not a crime. If the gay rapes or abuses people sexually then it becomes a crime. Being gay is immoral from religious point of view not criminal offence I believe criminal offense is when you do something that hurts someone or a group of people physically, psychologically or morally. But that is my opinion.
Don't get it twisted, I do not condone the act and would want them to keep their acts far away from me and not show it at all esp in the open.
madam, stop embarassing yourself and respect laws. Being gay is a crime in Nigeria...fact! You live by the laws of the land. Your opinion doesn't hold in the law context in Nigeria or even at a normal debate. Does taking cocaine affect another person, why is it a crime.? We should not just go by the sentiments of the westerners because they are perceived superior and more informed. Y' all allow the westerners think for you and dictate how you will live. There are morals and ethics that have guided us to what we are today.. why allow sentiments destroy that. Anyways back to the thread being gay is a crime in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pi iko is a bi don't defend him..grin
What's your proof?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Amarabae(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
So stupid. Yeye
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

NO. I do not support gay lifestyle and I would not advocate that lifestyle entering mainstream. As for your police comparison of the police should vent all their anger catching people who strip naked and walk into schools while Badoo gang is running amok without much restrain or harsh punishment, I will definitely ask them why they do not spend that much energy into addressing the Badoo gang. A lot of people calling for the heads of gays yet when a girl is raped these same people would make excuses for her rapist and find fault with the victim. Why are people not saying maybe the taxi driver or any person solicited by gay men probably dresses or acted like they were open to gay propositions hence the gay men singled them out? If it was a woman I believe that is what many people would have said.
either you are a child or you have problems with men. People condemn rape be it man or woman. I don't understand your point about people making excuses. People make excuses for all sort of crime, it doesn't mean the perpetrators don't face justice. Stop this gender thingy when issues are discussed. It makes you sound un intelligent and uniformed

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by nextstep(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
What pains me most is our hypocrisy...

You know, there is no smoke without fire. There can be no sellers if there are no buyers. Instead of bashing this boy/(man?), when are we going to start calling out our politicians, ministers, business folks and other high-ranking officials who patronize gays behind closed doors? You think it's poor men who are buying gay sex?

Here's the REAL IRONY: we have had gay people in our societies for millennia in Nigeria (and Africa), yet our societies were relatively tolerant and turned a blind eye. It's the God of Western religion that taught us to hate people for who they love. Now the West has mostly forgotten/abandoned their intolerant God and is becoming a more humane society, yet the recently christianized Africans are still holding on to intolerant behaviour, claiming it is un-African to be gay.

Abeg let me hear word...

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Chukazu: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
This gays have suddenly become emboldened... Nothing to hide anymore, they will soon be organizing rallies
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

What's your proof?
Piikoo, you can't fool me. I now know your main. Was joking with ugrin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
either you are a child or you have problems with me. People condemn rape be it man or woman. I don't understand your point about people making excuses. People make excuses for all sort of crime, it doesn't mean the perpetrators don't face justice. Stop this gender thingy when issues are discussed. It makes you sound un intelligent and uniformed

I don't think I will stop. What punishment? Go check out the punishment given to rapist and compare it to the one being given to gays. Many Men would rather a man rape a woman than a gay man proposition a grown man. I don't care how I sound. Better to sound unintelligent fighting for something worth while than sound intelligent discussing gays and how they f*.ck each other. He was propositioned he said no. He is not underage or mentally challenged and cajoled to sleep with the gay prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
nextstep:

You know, there is no smoke without fire. There can be no sellers if there are no buyers. Instead of bashing this boy/(man?), when are we going to start calling out our politicians, ministers, business folks and other high-ranking officials who patronize gays behind closed doors? You think it's poor men who are buying gay sex?

Abeg let me hear word...

you can start if you know anyone or why have the gays efused to mention their customers/clients. Don't you think it will make your task easier. So arresting the dude is one step to make it easier. That guy is a broke Gay. Gay wey claim to dey burst minister yansh but no get ride... check again, the "politicians" customers aren't stupid as that guy above.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Where are the gay lovers and defenders on naira land ? Come out of your holes and come defend one of your own.
Rubbish.

Beware, these homosexual perverts are very many in Abuja.

One evening I was swimming alone in a private pool in an estate when a guy came into the pool. I didn't pay him any notice despite his attempts to attract attention by swimming close to me and making occasional comments. He was acting over familiar and making me uncomfortable, but at the time, I did not pay much heed to my intuition.
After about half an hour, he came out of the pool(this was about 8pm) and by God I swear this nigga was as nak.e.d as the day he was born, with his big wet plantain hanging out. Till today I have no idea when he removed his trunks in the water. He then proceeded to sashay to a deck chair and get a towel making sure he showed me his disgusting behind.
I waited until the animal was gone then jumped out of the pool, covered myself with the blood of Jesus!(and I'm not even very religious)
I never entered that pool again.
Abuja is sin city. I can fill pages with things I have seen and heard there. There are many perverts in that town.

Abuja is super messed up. A lot of our politicians swing both ways, so no surprise there is a thriving gay community in Abuja. An old colleague of mine was seated in his car somewhere in Maitama, when he noticed that the couple in the car next to him were having a MouthAction session - when teh car's occupants came out, lo and behold, they were men.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

I don't think I will stop. What punishment? Go check out the punishment given to rapist and compare it to the one being given to gays. Many Men would rather a man rape a woman than a gay man proposition a grown man. I don't care how I sound. Better to sound unintelligent fighting for something worth while than sound intelligent discussing gays and how they f*.ck each other. He was propositioned he said no. He is not underage or mentally challenged and cajoled to sleep with the gay prostitute.
I just told you are fighting the wrong way... you don't make comparison with justice given to two different crimes to make your points valid... you want right justice for rape, check out NGO's working for that cause and see how they fight it...

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
nextstep:

Here's the REAL IRONY: we have had gay people in our societies for millennia in Nigeria (and Africa), yet our societies were relatively tolerant and turned a blind eye. It's the God of Western religion that taught us to hate people for who they love. Now the West has mostly forgotten/abandoned their intolerant God and is becoming a more humane society, yet the recently christianized Africans are still holding on to intolerant behaviour, claiming it is un-African to be gay.

Abeg let me hear word...

No go talk this one for russia or middle east... it will be another story oo
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by KAYD007(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Mtcheeeew!

Fvcking Gaybriel.

There are alot of gays in Abuja..

I am glad this fool met his Waterloo.

There is one of them that I wish would be caught soon. The guy is a cab man, he only picks up females and wears a red shirt.

This Dude masturbates while driving.

Someone should pick up that idiot t.

He took me to minister's Hill and I saw him stroking his Dick. I was like "What the fvck" ? gave him a big slap and the idiot was pleading and blaming the devil. The second occasion I never knew he was the one, we were close to Gana Street when he pulled out his Dick, I just reminded him of the previous incident and this fool was begging and blaming the devil again. He swore that he will change and turn a new leaf, but it is rumoured that he is still indulging in such useless act.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
from his face and behavior I can diagnose im as an IPOB.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided

grin
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided

guy chai...chai chai...i yaff never laff today d way i did wen i read ur comment...chai....mek i no talk sha
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin those side people. are prostitutes, Pigs and ODIOTS
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Piikoo, you can't fool me. I now know your main. Was joking with ugrin
Better be joke don't call my oga boss gay next time ! angry
Anyway joke fall on you .. . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by pesuwe(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
nothing wey person no go see for this life
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

Better be joke don't call my oga boss gay next time ! angry
Anyway joke fall on you .. . grin
Piikoo, how was your day?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by pesuwe(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
nothing wey person no go see or hear for this life

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Piikoo, how was your day?
Lolx shocked I'm not Piiko oh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.