Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60407 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by EmagNig(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrSly:

Shut your treacherous mouth. In the beginning God created them male and female. NOT MAN TO MAN!

Pele

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

Lolx shocked I'm not Piiko oh..
You are
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are
lol you shall seek but you shall not find tongue
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are
*Hands on head*
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
lol you shall seek but you shall not find tongue
Na so, using another browser to login. I know sey na you Chukwudi
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

*Hands on head*
Bring them down
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by kabaka1: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
driver prove ur claims grin grin grin
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na so, using another browser to login. I know sey na you Chukwudi
why do you know my name
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
why do you know my name
Why or how do I know your name. I only guessed
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Daeylar:

This is what they deserve grin

Maybe he was trying to seduce the innocent gay man grin grin
All these men with their indecent way of dressing sef, cry

Hian!

You are not her shocked cheesy
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by wickedworld: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can't imaging gay exist in Nigeria. I only thought is only nigeria base in outside country that practise it when they visit nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bring them down
You're tempting me angry
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why or how do I know your name. I only guessed
cool story cool
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
3RNEST:

You're tempting me angry
How sir?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Bring them down

How is your yansh?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elcuba:

How is your yansh?

ignored and trashed
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
ignored and trashed

You go fit ignore your sweetheart undecided

Come let me rub your chest pain away tongue
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elcuba:

You go fit ignore your sweetheart undecided

Come let me rub your chest pain away tongue
Selfoss?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Selfoss?

What's that
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elcuba:

What's that
I don't know your previous id
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't know your previous id

I don't know my previous id.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elcuba:

I don't know my previous id.
hmmmmm
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Elcuba: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
hmmmmm

kiss
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Crixina(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Mtcheeeew!

Fvcking Gaybriel.

There are alot of gays in Abuja..

I am glad this fool met his Waterloo.

There is one of them that I wish would be caught soon. The guy is a cab man, he only picks up females and wears a red shirt.

This Dude masturbates while driving.

Someone should pick up that idiot t.

He took me to minister's Hill and I saw him stroking his Dick. I was like "What the fvck" ? gave him a big slap and the idiot was pleading and blaming the devil. The second occasion I never knew he was the one, we were close to Gana Street when he pulled out his Dick, I just reminded him of the previous incident and this fool was begging and blaming the devil again. He swore that he will change and turn a new leaf, but it is rumoured that he is still indulging in such useless act.

Ayam not understanding
So people just bring out their kini now and start stroking without invitation or...?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by 3RNEST(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
How sir?
You're seducing me!! angry
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Crixina:

Ayam not understanding
So people just bring out their kini now and start stroking without invitation or...?

My Sister, Without Invitation this dude will be stroking his Thing.

I found a thread about him here on Nairaland. He is a menace

https://www.nairaland.com/3700326/driver-masturbating-driving-caught-corper/1
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

For Naija nah by force oooo
As in eh bros
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stuntman007: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
my problem with this gay men is that it seems most of them have a death wish. if you are gay look for other gay to do your thing. for me personally it irretate to imagine a man wanting another man, talk more of setting my eyes on them.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by urahara(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

From your submission you are leaving open the possibility of accepting gay culture at some point in the future.
We are not talking of rapists, ritualists or whatever at this point. We are talking of sexual deviants who are worse than animals.
If a person gets arrested by the police for armed robbery for instance, will he put up a defence that the police have not cracked murders and assassinations in society and so he should be treated leniently? The answer is NO.

Second, please stop using the term 'homophobe'.
What does that even mean ? A person who hates people ? Only sociopaths hate people. Normal people hate the act of homosexuality. It is an evil deviation and an abnormality.

U are not making an atom weight of sense
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
just imagine,useless gay with a dry ass,looking like dried firewood.. na to plank,him balls,and Bleep his loosened ass with sticks..
You always post rubbish like someone jilted several times and now hate everything in the world. undecided
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by greatseed: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
In one sentence "This is wonderful" shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by hakimi1974(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
EmagNig:
Stop discriminating... Though I don't support public swxual assault, but let them be
one of them don come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.