Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) (51276 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by sixtuschimere: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'LET'S PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

If you were ever in doubt about joining DPA in this war against domestic violence, the case of this woman will kill your doubts.

VICTIM: (MRS. FAVOUR OGBONNA)

Good morning mummy's

MY ORDEAL IN MARRIAGE 2015 - 2017                                  

Good morning! My name is Favour Ogbonna. I married and wedded on the 22nd  23rd of August, 2015 and return to my husband's place after our traditional marriage. My ordeal started just a month after.                                                                                                                                        

Sept 2015 a month after I was beaten up by my husband  in the present of his mother because my daddy called him on the phone n they were discussing at the end he requested for provision but he was joking. My husband called his mother and started insulting my parents n i told him to stop insulting them he started beating me.                                                                                                             

March 2016 :I went for antinental  and was given bill which I paid. The next day my husband ask me how much I spent and I told him, he said that the bill is too much why didn't I price and I told him that is not easy to argue for bills in the hospital. He started beating me and I rushed to my uncle who called him and cautioned him and we went back to the house.

April 2016 :I over heard my husband discussing on the phone with his friend, after the discussion, my husband started insulting me and my parents:I asked, him to stop that he started beating me and he seized everything he bought for me and ask me to go. This issue was settled by our marriage parents.                

May 2016 :my husband was annoyed that some of his clothes which he washed and spread outside were forgotten, for this reason he kept me hungry for two days. I nearly lost my pregnancy because of hunger. His sister settled this issue.                                                                                                                                       

July 2016 :I was beaten and stripped naked in open yard in the morning. In the evening of the same day, I was also beaten mercilessly. Later, my husband ran away for three days I was left without food and I was forced to pack all my belongings to my father's house.                                                                                       Sept 2016 :my husband came to my father's house and revealed why he has not been happy with me and my parents. He said that I belong to CULT GROUP, that he was informed that I am harlot agent while in the University, that he wanted to terminate the marriage long ago but because of the pregnancy he didn't do it. 
                                                                                                June 2017 :this date is unforgettable in my life. I was so mercilessly battered by my husband that I felt unconscious with blood gushing all over my body, still he held me on the ground and continued beating me. It took the intervention of a passing by which his sister called before I was rescued a life.                              

The mother of my husband is against the marriage because according to her I'm not from their side. 
                                                                                                      During the latest beating, one month pregnancy of twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

The irony of the whole thing now is that my husband is accusing me of infidelity and he is now questioning the paternity of the 13 months old baby. And I sued him to court.

Pls my follow mummy's arrest  my case'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-batters-his-wife-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Vexation.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Tomboy is a coward!

Women please stop opening your legs so you can trap a husband with pregnancy, it doesn't pay on the long run!

Favour Ogbonna was married out of pity, what an error?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by stephleena(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
so sad..once a man hits,u for the first time just walk away..no matter how he pleads or his family,even if he says it's the work of the devil,coz d devil would still keep on using him till he kills u..and I still wonder, why should a woman open her legs to such a beast..

30 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Chanchit: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is it by force to marry? Stay there till you die. shediot.

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by muller101(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
STOP GETTING MARRIED U PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN. Your wife or ur husband will tell u darling I will stand by you no matter what happens. If u think critically u will see that those problems would not have come ur way if u didn't get married.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by dustmalik: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by MrHistorian: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't judge after listening to a side of a story.

We all know how mischievous and cunning women can turn out to be when they wish to punish a man.

Till then....

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by onosprince(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
The man na boxer.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by ibkkk(f): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
LEAVE to LIVE.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by IamAirforce1: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is so wrong

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Caustics: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:
This man is lucky not be in our hood,his ass would have been screwed...
you have gang of gays in your hood? Are you one of them

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice to see that after all this time they are still busy being useless

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Adelawysb: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ayele ibosi ooo and if you tell the idiot man to fight a man like him now he will give 999 excuses...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Hanabian: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
..Exactly how did the two of this incompatible oxymoronic pathetic pair of a crimogenic delinquent and dependencia non-symbiotic earthlings meet?

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by slayking(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why waste his time and energy. He should have just kicked her ads out and get a divorce if indeed she cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
But why would she still be cheating afterall
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nackzy: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
If you find out that man is cheating as well

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Edu3Again: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
MAN NA WA
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by labanji(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sz
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
This man is lucky not be in our hood,his ass would have been screwed...

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by thestevens: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
some men are animalistic in nature, that is somebody's daughter for Christ sake, dialogue is always better than violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
lovely one..... well done man
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one weak me, there are some loopholes in the story though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by djeezy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is bad.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Rapahel1116: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
#
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by emekanairaland(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmm...
Cheating is allowed but violence is not allowed.
Best option for me is get a second wife wey go beat hell out of your body grin grin grin grin

A win win cool

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by ofuonyebi: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
The case of wife battery is a serious issue that is becoming rampant

Men should remember the day they tied the knot of for better for worse..

Is any offence NOT among the vow?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Sagay212: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
I heard men from that side are the most lomantic... how come this?

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by AuroraB(f): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is the husband of Igbo extraction

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Happy married life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.