Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). (2836 Views)

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by EdozieRichard: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
A teenager has been arrested for molesting his 4-years-old adopted sister in China. The 18-years-old teenager was detained by the Nanjing police after he was pictured molesting his adopted sister.
According to the woman who took the pictures, surnamed Chen, the man’s parents were sitting next to him, and other relatives were also nearby.

“First I heard the girl sitting opposite to me giggling on the man’s lap and I thought he was tickling her,” said Chen.
“I was astonished when I noticed that his hands were not on her waist but on her breast. During the whole process, the girl just played with a cell phone and didn’t struggle at all.
The man’s father finally noticed that people around were watching them and asked his son to stand up and leave the place."

Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by beastofwestros(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
chineke mu o!!!!
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by rxgodwin(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
One word:

RETARD.

No no no, 2 words actually:

RETARDED PERV
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by mikky4764(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pple dey o
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
So the papa knew abt it
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by Consray(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
What he will be doing to her when they will be indoor alone.....no be here ooo (thinking aloud)
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
I cannot help buh wonder wat has been happening in d other room ...if dis much could be done publicly

Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by enoqueen: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2017
That means they adopted her for him to be molesting.
Re: Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2017
EdozieRichard:
A teenager has been arrested for molesting his 4-years-old adopted sister in China. The 18-years-old teenager was detained by the Nanjing police after he was pictured molesting his adopted sister.
According to the woman who took the pictures, surnamed Chen, the man’s parents were sitting next to him, and other relatives were also nearby.

“First I heard the girl sitting opposite to me giggling on the man’s lap and I thought he was tickling her,” said Chen.
“I was astonished when I noticed that his hands were not on her waist but on her breast. During the whole process, the girl just played with a cell phone and didn’t struggle at all.
The man’s father finally noticed that people around were watching them and asked his son to stand up and leave the place."

sebi na him adopted sis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Youths Kill Businessman,set His House & Vehicle Ablaze Because He Is Rich / Black Vs White: Crazy Ladies In A Bloody Fight With One Angry At Chinese (video) / Sa-fx Ceo Mr Smart Alban Ike On The Run After Investors Besieged Asaba Headqtr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.