Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (40299 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by aku626(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerians should take this as a foresight of what might come should you vote him out.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Badonasty(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Solorrman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
pezeji:
Fulani/hausa always violent as d terrorist dey r
how can hausa and fulani b terrorist while it was ur father and mother who sponsor boko haram bkos u hate buhari,how many times an igbo was caught with bomb trying to burst his church in order to accuse the boko haram who is hausa dominant
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by truehero(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Am short of words. I begin to wonder if there is future for the youths because the currupt leaders has successful bought over our sense of reasoning. This is why they will do everything to destroy the educational system and impoverish the youths just to achieve their aims such as this. So one's sanity can be bought for as cheap as 500 naira.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
Mufasa27:

Ode, so omololu is now a biafran name..
[/s]

I repeat Biarfra and its unworthy worms beneath notice adherents are useless!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Lassbati222(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
I was an eye witness to what happened today.
So he "Sarrki" can't prove anything fake.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Oshiotse1976(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is this resume or resign protest
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
U and I know u don't hv a family. BOKO HARAM u created hv sent them to hell where they belong to. As for u...u know u hv no future...u are cursed d day u came into this world. U are useless and will remain useless till u die. Nothing good will ever come out of u. Aboki shine my shoe

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

A sick Buhari is worthier than your entire family and village plus geo political zone put together grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
lastmaster:
you see the reason while enough oxygen is required at birth? I don't throw insult on a faceless forum. If you try me, I will surely trace you and hunt you down. know who you are dealing with.BE WARNED.
there's no need to warn him, if I feel like teaching anyone of these sai barbarian zombie a lesson, I won't bother myself to warn them.
Most of them need to learn in bitter ways

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:

when will you start to reason like the living?
[/s]

When you jobless ipob cowards cease licking cownu shiit stained shitoleee
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Titto93(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Solorrman:
u are the super monkey bkos u are ugly very much close resemblance with ur papa the original egusi eating baboon
What is this one saying?
Go and mention ur mates, i am not

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by billyG(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charlie boy & his boys shld Retire & Return Home ooo!He has passed his message,he shld stop heating up d polity.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

When you jobless ipob cowards cease licking cownu shiit stained shitoleee
won ti se epe fun iya e.

check my username to know my tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So despite the recession burahi has put us in, people are still ready to kill for him. Hmmm God help us o
How did Buhari put Nigeria into recession? Pls stop displaying your shallow mindedness on a public forum.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by pezeji(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Solorrman:
how can hausa and fulani b terrorist while it was ur father and mother who sponsor boko haram bkos u hate buhari,how many times an igbo was caught with bomb trying to burst his church in order to accuse the boko haram who is hausa dominant
all d boko harams we know r all northerners, for buhari. he is a failed ,soaked, dried wood dat can neva burn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
Emy4u:
U and I know u don't hv a family. BOKO HARAM u created hv sent them to hell where they belong to. As for u...u know u hv no future...u are cursed d day u came into this world. U are useless and will remain useless till u die. Nothing good will ever come out of u. Aboki shine my shoe

[/s]

Baby factory worker, even by biafra shitty standards are pathetic, you seek validation from shoe shiners, despite being a baby factory worker earning a cursed wage for a cursed life you hardly live up to the standards the worms underneath a shoe shiner's shoe live!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Stupid amajiri seeking attention. Go take a cool bath. U hv been bathing wit a kettle for years. A rotten egg even smells better than u. Ur body odor is causing global warming....please go take ur bath and leave kettle alone.

quote author=vedaxcool post=59511628][s][/s]

I repeat Biarfra and its unworthy worms beneath notice adherents are useless![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Lassbati222(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
PStacks:
How do you know they are #SaiBaba Boys.?

Mischief makers.

it would be safe to assume the protesters are Goodluck boys.. sai baba boys can do whatever they want with goodluck boys after all we are in power.

never outshine ur master.. Goodluck boys must learn from the 48laws of power

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Be quiet...
I was an eye witness, I heard all their rantings and what they were saying....because As a northerner I understand Hausa perfectly.

They are sai Baba bois

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
[s]The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North[/s]
You are not making any sense bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:

won ti se epe fun iya e.

check my username to know my tribe.

[/s]

Eya cowards always hiding behind others'identity
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by truehero(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
So despite the recession burahi has put us in, people are still ready to kill for him. Hmmm God help us

Am as surprised as you are. Jaw dropping.
I believe some people are cloned because a normal person will never stand for buhari.

Anyone that stands with buhari is insane I swear.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Paradigmpastor: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
buikem2:
Ça c'est pas bon. Pourquoi tout çà se passe au Nigeria ?

Si c'est déjà arrivé à Abuja, c'est que on est tous foutu.

C'est aussi difficile raisonner avec ces gens non éduqués
Bien dits
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
Emy4u:
Stupid amajiri seeking attention. Go take a cool bath. U hv been bathing wit a kettle for years. A rotten egg even smells better than u. Ur body odor is causing global warming....please go take ur bath and leave kettle alone.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
ochallo:
This really goes to show how good GEJ was, there were no sponsored thugs

If you actually believe they are sponsored then you are still ignorant.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Eya cowards always hiding behind others'identity
ode ni e, mi o si ri o bu tori wipe mutunu ni baba to bi o l'omo
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
U hv eyes u can't see, u have ears but u can't hear, u have mouth but u can't speak. Who are u...a dead body. Na ur burial we they wait for

quote author=vedaxcool post=59511680][s][/s]

When you jobless ipob cowards cease licking cownu shiit stained shitoleee[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:

ode ni e, mi o si ri o bu tori wipe mutunu ni baba to bi o l'omo
[/s]

words that descrribe you, your family and ipob vagabonds that you truly are!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

no your biafra is useless every village to the so called towns is extremely useless
foolish idiot,am from imota in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Go take a shower, u are smelling

.quote author=vedaxcool post=59511840][s][/s]

I repeat Biarfra and its unworthy worms beneath notice adherents are useless![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Mufasa27(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Well I'm a yoruba boy though, I don't know where your are from,but I'm very sure your are not from the south western part of the country, we are not this foolish and gullible....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
Emy4u:

U hv eyes u can't see, u have ears but u can't hear, u have mouth but u can't speak. Who are u...a dead body. Na ur burial we they wait for

[/s]

Failure is all you know and all you will be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.