Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (40295 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Which one be goodluck boys again? After una go talk say South south and south east are different. Silly hypocrites.
my broda kolo dy different
jst ignore

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Newmercies: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Charly boy took his protest to a peaceful wuse market for what, if not for trouble. Pro Buhari had a peaceful rally at wuse market before charly boy and his group came for trouble.

Pls it wasn't a protest, he went to Wuse Market maybe to buy something , but he was refused entry bcs he came with his security details so he blocked the market entrance since he was denied entry. He came with 2 Mercedes, Some hausa boys started throwing stones and shouting sai Baba and damaged his cars thereby leading to fights

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North
Boss, even a mad dog does not play with fire. Na pesin we dey fear to enter Lagos state go come enter KD?
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Championlaw200:
AND YOU ARE ALSO A USELESS CITIZEN
and you are also a terrorist for being a Nigerian
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
I am a foolish idiot,am from imota in Lagos state

Good!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Archangel15: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

words that descrribe you, your family and ipob vagabonds that you truly are!

You are arguing with a zombie, good luck with that.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]words that descrribe you, your family and ipob vagabonds that you truly are![/s]
oloriburuku ni e, omo irankiran Iran ewure jelejele. grin grin grin grin grin grin
its very easy to spot almajiri wey dey worship sun-god the bloodsucking vampire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Allahu-Ak-Bomb

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
ochallo:
This really goes to show how good GEJ was, there were no sponsored thugs

It started during GEJ
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Kay25(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Shame on sai baba shame on apc.why can't u allow them exercsie their rights oga when a fulann sheperd is leading all of us go be like animal for I'm eye

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Good!
fool!sh pig,every one who is against buhari to you must be an IBO man...just go and kill yourself !diot

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Ngene44: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Charly boy took his protest to a peaceful wuse market for what, if not for trouble. Pro Buhari had a peaceful rally at wuse market before charly boy and his group came for trouble.
why are muslim Hausa very obsess about Buhari. I can hear them speak Hausa
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

He is still deceiving them that a peaceful break up is possible. Only a fool will not know that break up will lead to permanent war that will last forever rendering Nigeria a total disaster zone. It is better he tells them the truth that the only way to achieve Biafra is by defeating Nigeria in a long term war that will last at least 20 years with millions of death.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:
oloriburuku ni e, omo irankiran Iran ewure jelejele. grin grin grin grin grin grin
its very easy to spot almajiri wey dey worship sun-god the bloodsucking vampire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Allahu-Ak-Bomb
[/s]

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

words that descrribe you, your family and ipob vagabonds that you truly are!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Flashh: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
Nigeria is a useless country
Caused by some Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Don't mind d boy. He's an slowpoke. He is having mental disorder.

quote author=otitokoroleti post=59511742]
won ti se epe fun iya e.

check my username to know my tribe.

[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by cstr1000: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
PStacks:
How do you know they are #SaiBaba Boys.?

Mischief makers.

it would be safe to assume the protesters are Goodluck boys.. sai baba boys can do whatever they want with goodluck boys after all we are in power.

never outshine ur master.. Goodluck boys must learn from the 48laws of power
Go and donate your brain to ritualists. It has no real use to you.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
I am a fool!sh pig,[/b]every one who is against buhari [b]to me [/b]must be an IBO man...just let me go and [b]kill myself I am a bloody!diot

shocked shocked Fixed grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Enjoy your CHANGE and be ready for 2019 lies and campaigns promises.

Nigeria is falling.

The only freedom to you all is Biafra Independent.

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by nattyGENT: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
God punish any Nigerian supporting bad & evil leader/leadership in Nigeria. If you agree, click like
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Allahu-Ak-Bomb
that guy is a mad fool,anyone who support buhari is seen as an iPod youth,they will never speak against injustice always licking aboki yansh
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by lilliesboy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Photoshop.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Certified Zombie

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zahra is busy enjoying her life while Almajiri like you is here defending idiot buhari.

Thunder scatter Buhari insha allahu amin kunfayakun

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North
kanu kanu evrytym
do u knw kanu was tortured by uwazurike
d same uwazurike was kicked out of massob wen dy saw he was corrupt
biafra is an igbo tin
its bigger dan any person
a trip to d east will clear ur fantasies
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Ngene44: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Praktikals:

Boss, even a mad dog does not play with fire. Na pesin we dey fear to enter Lagos state go come enter KD?
nobody can attack kanu in kaduna. he initially planned to visit southern kaduna and it is Christians dominated with a reasonable number of Igbo's. Hausas dnt have a say there
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
that guy is a mad fool,anyone who support buhari is seen as an iPod youth,they will never speak against injustice always licking aboki yansh
d guy na one idiot uncircumcised Almajiri, he's not a Yoruba & that's why I attacked him in Yoruba.
Its unfortunate that some unsuspecting underage Igbo guys will be quick to assume that the boy is a Yoruba
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vertueptime: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
ochallo:
This really goes to show how good GEJ was, there were no sponsored thugs

Lol mopol were the thugs then
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emy4u:
Don't mind d boy. He's an slowpoke. He is having mental disorder.

I don leave that Almajiri to his foolishness, he's not worth to engage in argument.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zahra is busy enjoying her life while ogogoro seller like me is here defending idiots like Cownu while pretending to be a yoruba man.

Thunder scatter my family and all the looters I support insha allahu amin kunfayakun

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nigeriadondie: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Championlaw200:
AND YOU ARE ALSO A USELESS CITIZEN
E dey pain u, Nigeria is a useless country na. Is it not?
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

Caused by some Nigerians.
yea,it was caused by every Nigeria, I keep wondering when this country will get it right
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by KingGBsky(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So despite the recession burahi has put us in, people are still ready to kill for him. Hmmm God help us o

People?
Who?
Those hausas?
They are not even fit to be called human not to talk of people.
They are the dullardinhos of Nigeria politics
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
foolish me and the fool otitokorolet guy is a mad fool,[/b]anyone w[i]ho insults Nigeria is seen as useless iPod youth[/i],we will never speak against injustice [b]always licking Cownu yansh

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.