Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (40288 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Droleo1: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
embarassed
There was a country.

Dr Leonard
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abagworo:

He is still deceiving them that a peaceful break up is possible. Only a fool will not know that break up will lead to permanent war that will last forever rendering Nigeria a total disaster zone. It is better he tells them the truth that the only way to achieve Biafra is by defeating Nigeria in a long term war that will last at least 20 years with millions of death.
u must be joking
murtala muhammed n chief northerners said bye bye naija but d brits afta seeing dia oda colonies scatter said dy shld do one naija
even lugard did it to ease his administration
dia is notin like one nigeria
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
I know the guy very well. His's suffering from Brainnmetromatic disorder. He needed #20,000 for the treatment. He has no father or mother.

.quote author=omololu2020 post=59512118]that guy is a mad fool,anyone who support buhari is seen as an iPod youth,they will never speak against injustice always licking aboki yansh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nigeriadondie: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leez:

u must be joking
murtala muhammed n chief northerners said bye bye naija but d brits afta seeing dia oda colonies scatter said dy shld do one naija
even lugard did it to ease his administration
dia is notin like one nigeria
Na so but they dont know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
undecided undecided

Kneel and seek for my favour! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by cstr1000: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=babaolofin post=59511732]The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election. They damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North[/quote]
And was it kanu that was responsible for the election violence that engulfed the north and culminated in the murder of INEC officials just because of buhari?
When they slaughtered your yoruba brothers in mile 2, was it kanu that caused it?
When the north deals with the SW like they always do, we will see who will come to your rescue. You all are on your own.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nigeriadondie: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Danelo:
Make God just council dis zoo called Nigeria
"Cancel" not "council"
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Torylanez(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guess they wore Tshirts and Emblem on their body to show they are Sai baba boys

Gullible journalists and Journalism like this are why Nigeria will never move...

If they call the person that cooked this story up to come and cover his or her post now

They will start shouting freedom of speech

must people be dumb*nuts because they want to spread useless news and information?

shame on news media
shame on NL
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

ekun to n sun, waa sun pe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Ahmeduana(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
Nigeria is a useless country
NA TRUE YOU TALK.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Na so but they dont know
na dia way
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Na so but they dont know
na dia way
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:

ekun to n sun, waa sun pe grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Onura u vii, grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Onura u vii, grin grin
Almajiri talking grin grin grin grin grin grin won maa bo e je ni
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Sonoyom(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
BullHari will never go unpunished
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nigeriadondie: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
yea,it was caused by every Nigeria, I keep wondering when this country will get it right
Nigeria will never ever get it right.
The Devil has a brighter future of making heaven than for Nigeria to progress. Nigeria is a waste of space on d map.
Let Britain or some foreign power recolonize it that is far better
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by oweman: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
pezeji:
Fulani/hausa always violent as d terrorist dey r
-------------

While the biafrogs are crimina ls from pregnancy stage ยก

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Flashh: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
omololu2020:
yea,it was caused by every Nigeria, I keep wondering when this country will get it right
It is well!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
otitokoroleti:

Almajiri talking grin grin grin grin grin grin
won maa bo e je ni
[/s]

Baby factory worker grin grin grin ani bara ouh depi ise ri,
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by otitokoroleti: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Baby factory worker grin grin grin ani bara ouh depi ise ri,
maalu ni iya e.
ewure jelejele ni baba e
aguntan a to le ni wo gan gan
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by talkless07: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emy4u:
It's now obvious that war is eminent as far as Nigeria is concerned. The earlier u prepare urself d better. As for me I'm ready.
I beg tell us when d war will start ooo.... so we can buy prepare ...since 1993 Nigerian s have been calling for return leg of the 1967 war...
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by julietm123: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

When you jobless ipob cowards cease licking cownu shiit stained shitoleee
yorubad muslims are in so much pains.i feel your pain and aggression from your post. So defensive. Trying to shut everyone down, and forcing everyone to take their side with insults. Taking their anger out on Igbos, ipob and Biafra. Sad, so sorry. Biafra is truly indeed your nightmare that's why you are not analytical but always calling on Biafra, Igbos, ipob and SE your Savior.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by freebrowsingtime: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Charly boy took his protest to a peaceful wuse market for what, if not for trouble. Pro Buhari had a peaceful rally at wuse market before charly boy and his group came for trouble.

On a good ground, you're the biggest fool to ever walk the face of earth.

So Pro Buhari has a peaceful protest, BECAUSE THE FUCKING ANTI BUHARI knew it's protest and let them be!!!!

PRO Buhari loved war and fought the Resume OR resign group who were peacefully protesting. ANY news about the ResumeORresign group destroying market properties? SOME people lack wisdom. Not supposed to be called human
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by BininKingdom: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
May God punish anyone of you insulting Charley Boy (AreaFada)

God punish you and your generation

Buhari will not resign
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by julietm123: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

maalu ni iya e.

ewure jelejele ni baba e

aguntan a to le ni wo gan gan

grin grin grin grin grin
You have time to respond to this one. He is in crisis so analyzing issues is a problem to him.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by GoodGovernance: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Great people fight or die for ideology(like #SayNoToCorrptuion, #JobsOrResign,#EducationIsARight,#RecessionIsEvil,#NoToPoverty), but foolish people die for persons(like #ResumeOrResign, #SaiBaba).

Telling a sick president that has handed over power ,to address the nation,resume or resign,is not only mischievous,but also stupid and nonsensical!

The issue of resignation can only arise if he did not transfer power,like Yaradua.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by kingspeter42(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
I wonder y people fights over a dead man
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Emy4u(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
U are cursed, Believe me. If Buhari refuse to resign, death will resign him

quote author=BininKingdom post=59513008]

God punish you and your generation

Buhari will not resign[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by pejuakinab: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
The idiot I voted for is d cause of all this mess.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by julietm123: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
truehero:
So despite the recession burahi has put us in, people are still ready to kill for him. Hmmm God help us

Am as surprised as you are. Jaw dropping.
I believe some people are cloned because a normal person will never stand for buhari.

Anyone that stands with buhari is insane I swear.
Thats tribalism for you.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by julietm123: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

Well I'm a yoruba boy though, I don't know where your are from,but I'm very sure your are not from the south western part of the country, we are not this foolish and gullible....
grin grin you were once like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos / Police Arrest Killer Of Temitope Sugar Olatoye / Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.