Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles (52557 Views)

Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / "Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by biggerboyc(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by ozidy1: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
hilroy:
The Okochas are from Delta. But trust Osus, they like attache by force

Waka[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by blaqroy: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Forgive them u hear, idi ara
WhiteSoup:
So what should we do with this picture of them posing? undecided

I does not even knows how this picture would help in bringing back the dullard from London sad
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by LordKushmann(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
hilroy:

So what do you call someone with a Yoruba name that speaks a dialect of Yoruba living in Edo state?
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by danemenike: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Contact Engr Daniel for your building design and construction...+2347037629947
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by fckmn24seg(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
Emanuel the real JJ!

U self know the story!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by dataking: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
your written English is very poor cry cry
So. What if his written english is poor. Does that mean he should not express his opinion. See the effect of colonization. He might even be more intelligent than you. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Dopeyswaggz(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Why olo dem come wear black? Who die? cry
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Stanley777(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
your written Englfish is very poor cry cry
English monitor,you are sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by iammolise(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Why are all three of them in black... are they in someone's wake or they're the new men in black characters.

Anyways big-ups jay, iwobi just maintain ur performance and keep form so we(arsenal FC) can sell u at a substantial amount later... I didn't hear of the other okocha on till now oh :\
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by seunfape(m): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I does not even knows how this picture would help in bringing back the dullard from London sad
I does not. Hmm gun shot is your birthday.
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by safarigirl(f): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2017
hilroy:
is Delta an ethnic group?

Instead of you to educate yourself, you will be posting ignorant statements up and down....my mother is from Delta and she is Igbo....the only Deltans that dissociate from Igbo are Kwale and the Okochas are not Kwale

You should also refrain from doing attachee by force

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by hilroy: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2017
safarigirl:
is Delta an ethnic group?

Instead of you to educate yourself, you will be posting ignorant statements up and down....my mother is from Delta and she is Igbo....the only Deltans that dissociate from Igbo are Kwale and the Okochas are not Kwale

You should also refrain from doing attachee by force

I guess Itshekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko etc. are also Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by KemjikaEme: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2017
hilroy:

What fooliish point are you trying to state?
Regardless of what you write, Okocha and Iwobi are igbos and identify as igbos whereever they are in the world.
Political state and geopolitical region doesn't define an ethnicity.

I don't understand why people display stupiditty,selective amnesia,ignorance and divide and control tactics when it comes to igbos.
The three major ethnic groups in Nigeria have people that live beyond their original territory.
This fooolishness has to stop!

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by jayriginal: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
Emanuel the real JJ!

Lots of people don't know the master.
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
dataking:

So. What if his written english is poor. Does that mean he should not express his opinion. See the effect of colonization. He might even be more intelligent than you. Rubbish
I doubt that, I am 1 of the most intelligent people in Nigeria, I confirmed by finishing NDA entrance exams within 30mins and I came tops out of about 4000 people that wrote cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Stanley777:
English monitor,you are sighted.
he make an effort to improve, this is why many Nigerian graduates are unemployable
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
they should have us bring dullard buhari back to Nigeria
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by LordofNaija: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
Peeps lost their sense of humour. He is doing it on purpose, he is mimicking Jenifa. Buhari see what you have caused. people dey provoke

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2017
LordofNaija:

Peeps lost their sense of humour. He is doing it on purpose, he is mimicking Jenifa. Buhari see what you have caused. people dey provoke
I hope so, I have some senioritas in my life that give me joy, so I am not bitter I was just worried about his murderous use of words
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Umuchima69: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:

if it's poor, then make it reach
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by LordofNaija: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
I hope so, I have some senioritas in my life that give me joy, so I am not bitter I was just worried about his murderous use of words
My brother please be truthful. You dey para!
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Naturalobserver(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
I doubt that, I am 1 of the most intelligent people in Nigeria, I confirmed by finishing NDA entrance exams within 30mins and I came tops out of about 4000 people that wrote cheesy cheesy
You are a kid
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by safarigirl(f): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2017
hilroy:

don't be an idiot. I meant Igbo-speaking Delta, why would I include Itsekiri and co when I am not ignorant? They were never even considered

Or, does someone have to spell it out to you before you decode? Do itsekiri and ijaw and co speak Igbo?

Of the Anioma, Agbo, Kwale and Ika...only Kwale and Ika dissociate, do you feel better now?

I swear this NL is just filled with ignorant illiterates who need to be spoon-fed to use their brains, aggravating bunch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Umuchima69:

if it's poor, then make it reach
rub your Palm around your anus and stick it up your nose, that's what you are full of
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Naturalobserver:
You are a kid
you my friend, are an asshole undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by shedy03(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2017
danemenike:
Contact Engr Daniel for your building design and construction...+2347037629947
nice one engr.
i do m&e services designs, please contact me when you need m&e drawings for your projects.
thanks
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by salesforce: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Good
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by holluphemydavid(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

the dullard wud soon come back from london
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by degamemaster(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
hilroy:
You are nothing but a good, a delta igbo is no longer igbo?
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by eustacey: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Loch: Awka Stadium Pitch Better Than Abuja Stadium: Bayern Munich Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.