Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146716 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by yassjib: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
that's rubbish in this world and hereafter. there is a particular punishment for those that transgend in d day of accountability

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by JacksonD7: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
where do the boobs come from? shocked

Hormones and transplants.

Testosterone makes a man, and if you were to inject a man with estrogen (the female sex hormone) over a period of time. He would develop feminine characteristics.

At the end of the day they're still males with the XY chromosome. They can't get pregnant, and they have to be on hormones their entire lives.

If you were unlucky enough to bed one of them, you'd be in for a shock. Because, most of them have d*cks. And even if they didn't, you'd still be having s*x with a male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by khiaa(f): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Who on earth is liking this bullcrap? There are waaaaay too many homosexuals on Nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
khiaa:
Who on earth is liking this bullcrap? There are waaaaay too many homosexuals on Nairaland. undecided
i think this one is hot,I don't mind putting a ring on his/her finger kiss kiss

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by khiaa(f): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
LordSaints:
i think this one is hot,I don't mind putting a ring on his/her finger kiss kiss

I didn't know you were gay, but it's cool with me.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
khiaa:

I didn't know you were gay, but it's cool with me.
cheesy all we need is love grin grin Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by virago(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Explorers:
16yrs old transformed from male to female, 1year.

Still looks the same to me
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2018
LordSaints:
cheesy all we need is love grin grin Merry Christmas smiley

The whole world needs love smiley I don't celebrate Christmas but happy holidays to you.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by JerryGent1983: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Emmm nawa ooo
PDPGuy:

Most of them have no womb or ovaries; their transformation is mostly superficial. The penis region is usually remolded into a passable vagina.
Of course, others elect to take estrogen to develop breasts
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
khiaa:

The whole world needs love smiley I don't celebrate Christmas but happy holidays to you.
why shocked shocked are you JW? OK happy holidays to you as well cool
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by khiaa(f): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2018
LordSaints:
why shocked shocked are you JW? OK happy holidays to you as well cool

No, I am not JW but Christmas is a pagan holiday.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
khiaa:

No, I am not JW but Christmas is a pagan holiday.
Really? lipsrsealed whatever the case maybe i had fun grin grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Blogtrovert(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Explorers:
Cant explain this.

Years later after man&woman marriage.

wow
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Ayobami7(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Ashiat39(f): 5:33am On Jan 17, 2019
wow! Mi fo o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.