Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146711 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2017

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ameri9ja: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Ok but not shocking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female, 2yrs.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Them try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Nkan bè

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female, 3yrs

My 3rd Christmas Of My New Life.

I Have Not Only Transitioned To Living As Female, I Have Transitioned To Being All Of Who I Am.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by cuedish: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Sick fellow

My question still remains that;

How well do they enjoy their sex life , as I believe it can never be natural again .

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
30-Year-Old Male To Female, 9 Months.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
where do the boobs come from? shocked

46 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Female to male.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Male to female, 1.5yrs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by MyPicsSaysItall: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Na wa o shocked

All these transgenders have one thing in common; LOW SELF ESTEEM

Mehn, this world is turning into something else angry

As it is, one has to ask for the baby pictures of whoever
he or she is dating inorder to be sure of the person's real gender
sad

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by konkonbilo(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2017
angry
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by dingbang(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow...
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2017
16yrs old transformed from male to female, 1year.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Cant explain this.

Years later after man&woman marriage.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:30am On Aug 16, 2017
18yrs Male to female, 1year.

31 years Male to female, 3years.

Male to female

Male to female, 5yrs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Female to male

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Male ro female.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Explorers(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2017
I am not even going to say wow undecided

Where's Bruce Jenner? angry

14 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by sisisioge: 3:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Wowzerful! Worthy to note that they always look better with their new sex. Could that be because they are way happier? Thank God I love my sex grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by thesicilian: 4:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Just imagining myself transforming into a woman... Eew...God forbid!

34 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by SirMichael1: 4:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Dafuq! angry I won't be surprised if Mrcork is amongst one of those photos angry

The mo'fucker! Fuck_! He definitely is there!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ebonflexy(m): 4:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Why would anyone in their right mind want to own a vagina? (after winning the gender lottery by NOT being born with one)

That thing requires WAAAY too much maintenance, and carries FAR too much repercussions in case of bad decisions.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Danhumprey: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2017
SirMichael1:
Dafuq! angry I won't be surprised if Mrcork is amongst one of those photos angry

The mo'fucker! Fuck_! He definitely is there!
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 16, 2017
angel Michelle kuku blow d whistle Jare this shhiit getting badder :- embarassed embarassed embarassed

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2017
can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Dexema(m): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2017
I used to think it was about looking better and comfortable with a particular sex, but now I that I see handsome guys and beautiful babe's switch sexes I am more confused.

Their issues are definitely psychological with a Lil bit of a physiological twist to it.
Bottomline is they are messed up individuals.

61 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.