Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate (34406 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Warning, Graphic Photos-decomposed Corpses Of 28 Ipob Members Killed Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by mutbas: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
sad NeWS RIP
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Neduzze5(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Treasure1919:

9mobile

So you couldn't wait for me and my MTN to fly past and collect FTC ni undecided
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by muller101(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Did she sleep naked?
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by lonelydora: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2017
A lioness? UNN lost a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Austinoiz(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2017
One baddo don use her hammer. Watch out for his fleet of rides soon with a chieftaincy title to spice up his name.
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If she was nakéd then I have an idea what might have led to her death.

Maybe she was using an electric vibràtor.

grin shocked grin

Visual autopsy grin
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Abu4real64: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
what a loss, may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. indeed, it is a great loss.
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by misspineapple(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2017
So sad
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by ChykeBivins(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Ublessed123:
end result of slay ganging

Is that all your brain can process? Commiserate with the dead, otherwise please don't speak..
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by TheTechMan: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you need urgent psychiatric attention o.
shocked
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Mrlouis: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ain't some funny shit or skits.. I for one tot u just talk at times to amuse peeps.. But u just plain stupid. Reetard

4 Likes

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by TerrorSquad147: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
TheArticleNG:
cry

Someone did that to her
nobody did anything pls, you people should stop saying rubbish angry
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by TerrorSquad147: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

fo.ol grin grin
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Treasure1919(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Neduzze5:

So you couldn't wait for me and my MTN to fly past and collect FTC ni undecided
;
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

respect the dead, it could be any bodys daughter, wife sister or mother. Imagine it was yours and such a comment made?

2 Likes

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Nawaoh cry
RIP

1 Like

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by luvlymabel: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2017
RIP TO HER
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Lmao!!! NwaAmaikpe will not kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by Ten06(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Maybe the electric vibrator failed
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by emmykey0128(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
You are a fool for spewing that rubbish ordinary rip is enough
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cucumber remains the safest.

1 Like

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by UDIOK: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cucumber remains the safest.
And you saw the Electric vibrator plug into the power socket when they broke into the House to pick the decompose body ....mind your words...if you don't have sisters you have a mother if not you will one day have a wife...don't be a fool at forty

2 Likes

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by zinny377(f): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rest in peace cry

1 Like

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
who removed her bra and pant mortuary guys will smile tonight, they will be like....

Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by chuggy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Find out if she is 'Crystal Francess' and check her cover photo on facebook?...jus did my small research...RIP to her
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by MrRhymes101(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
chai! my alma mater... so sad
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by wokemzine: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Very sad indeed.
I read it here 4 days ago
Even watched the video
https://www.nairaland.com/3986566/decomposing-body-female-unizik-student
Re: Decomposed Body Of The Lady Found In A Room In Awka Identified As UNN Graduate by wokemzine: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident In Otukpo-Adoka Road: Mother, 3 Kids, 10 Others Crushed To Death (Graph / Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.