Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili (20451 Views)

I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by buikem2: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray the disintegration of this sham union be done peacefully.

But even if they want it to go the way of Sudan, Rwanda and Congo DR,
We are ready!
My bare hands alone will strangle a minimum of 280 when the time comes.

You didn't just say this. God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by wordproof: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Woe
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by CharleyBright(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2017
I honestly wonder how on earth Nigeria has survive together till now.
Rwanda, Congo and many war turn countries haven't gone thru half trouble that Nigeria has been thru, yet they erupted, and yet Nigeria still endures.
It is definitely God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by lonelydora: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!

My catapult will kill minimum of 1000.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Valprof: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!
lf u mean 280 afonja, then l'd say IT IS POSSIBLE
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by jakD: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!

What assurance do you have that if it ended in war, you could make it out alive?
You should know that WAR DOES NOT BRING JOY, IT BRINGS PAIN INSTEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by buikem2: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2017
rheether:
We already have houses In Cotonou, Ghana and Alabama. Nigeria can boil for all I care.

See how fine and beautiful u are and the ugly words coming from ya mind.

So coz u are opportuned you don't care about the life of millions not like you?

These fine girls no go kill us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by fk001(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
overall90:
Charlie boy is an idiot.
The only two persons from the East who understands Nigeria politics are Asari and Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't see how Buhari resume or resign is going to benefit an average igbo man on the street.
Even if Buhari leaves today, igbos are are going to see the worst form of marginalization under yoruba leadership who are still smarting from the perceived marginalization under GEJ which they blamed the igbos for.
And guess what, somewhere along the line, their press are going to be telling the Hausa/fulani how they made their son the president but the 'bad' igbo scuttled his presidency.

Asari is not from the east he is from south

And he is also a Muslim, and the last time i check you people say there is no Muslim in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Misterdhee1(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Headlaw:
....So u know all this and you were busy propagating against Good luck Jonathan in 2015. May sense fall on. Go and sin no more!
Ode ni e. Jonathan is and was part of the Nigerian problem. Youths like you are the reasons those old men will forever be in power. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by simonco(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017
And what will happen? Biafra all the way. The land of the rising sun.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2017
it's not may, its wen
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by muller101(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2017
The hutus and the Tutsis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Henrypraise:

@ who is Gej? lemme answer u.

Gej is d yardstick so highly placed who's standard pmb is being measured wit. in other words Gej is d s.i unit of Nigerian governance else I see no reason why he is always in every sentence pmb n APC makes 2yrs plus...

for ur information here is d conversion rate

1,000pmb= <1gej

chai.. blessings fall on you
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
She has made the valid points only sensible people will understand. Restructuring leaves the 'CONTENT' same. We need world class "HUMAN CAPITAL'. We need people that are ready to compete with nations as leaders not people who want to do, do me I do you politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Laid2001: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
The Development Nigeria saw during regional government is still unsurpassed several decades after. In fact, aside the West and Abuja, there is practically no new meaningful development by our leaders sin 1966.!!

Look at it, Most of the infrastructures we are trying to renovate today were built then. All the major highways, the Universities, Media houses, the several economic development boards like Oodua Investment were born during this era, just six years of governance by our past leaders.

But today, all we hear is big big monumental amount but nothing to show for it.!!

Our cost of governance is simply unsustainable today...
imagine, Having a 3 tier government with each layer having its separate legislature, executive and the Judiciary!! The last estimate by the world bank says, we spend up to 80% of our income as a nation to run our government.!! So what is left to spend on development.

WE SHOULD GO BACK TO PARLIAMENTARY REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. The Reps makes up the legislature and the executives and we keep the judiciary at two levels (federal and regional Judiciaries)

Scrap the states and the local government and allow each region to decide its own means of administering its protectorate or region.!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Laid2001: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Just Like your hero Ojukwu did....

lonelydora:

My catapult will kill minimum of 1000.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Segibambo(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues....

Read more... https://www.nairaland.com/3991553/learn-how-create-whiteboard-video
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Yezzy(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!

If I may ask 280 what?? Ur fellow humane. Ur level of thinking is appalling. So wah happens afta? Ull be in ur house sipping tea knowing fully well u made hundreds of people weep for their loved ones, that is the problem with our youths. We take actions not foreseeing what comes after. So u think BIAFRA will bring prosperity and breakthrough. You will only help to breed another set of economic saboteurs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by freedomchild: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!
Hahaha
I love this comment
Anyway, let me go and cleanup my father's Awka made gun in case of necessity
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Phonefanatic: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
CharleyBright:

I honestly wonder how on earth Nigeria has survive together till now.
Rwanda, Congo and many war turn countries haven't gone thru half trouble that Nigeria has been thru, yet they erupted, and yet Nigeria still endures.
It is definitely God.

Nigerians are Afraid to die for the truth they rather suffer and smile. In other words "Cowards"
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Laid2001:
The Development Nigeria saw during regional government is still unsurpassed several decades after. In fact, aside the West and Abuja, there is practically no new meaningful development by our leaders sin 1966.!!

Look at it, Most of the infrastructures we are trying to renovate today were built then. All the major highways, the Universities, Media houses, the several economic development boards like Oodua Investment were born during this era, just six years of governance by our past leaders.

But today, all we hear is big big monumental amount but nothing to show for it.!!

Our cost of governance is simply unsustainable today...
imagine, Having a 3 tier government with each layer having its separate legislature, executive and the Judiciary!! The last estimate by the world bank says, we spend up to 80% of our income as a nation to run our government.!! So what is left to spend on development.

WE SHOULD GO BACK TO PARLIAMENTARY REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT. The Reps makes up the legislature and the executives and we keep the judiciary at two levels (federal and regional Judiciaries)

Scrap the states and the local government and allow each region to decide its own means of administering its protectorate or region.!!
about 500,000 taking 80 percent of what belongs to 170 million.... really unsustainable.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
overall90:
Charlie boy is an idiot.
The only two persons from the East who understands Nigeria politics are Asari and Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't see how Buhari resume or resign is going to benefit an average igbo man on the street.
Even if Buhari leaves today, igbos are are going to see the worst form of marginalization under yoruba leadership who are still smarting from the perceived marginalization under GEJ which they blamed the igbos for.
And guess what, somewhere along the line, their press are going to be telling the Hausa/fulani how they made their son the president but the 'bad' igbo scuttled his presidency.

This is the time for action and not grammar! You guys should just do something- declare Biafra and be ready to engage Nigeria militarily. Biafra won't happen peacefully; that's the reality! There won't be any referendum! My advice is very simple: ensure you identify your enemies very well this time around so that the mistake of 1967-1970 does not repeat itself.
Do not bring your war to any part of Yorubaland; you won't only lose the war,but you won't survive the consequences of it this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by amtalkin(f): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2017
@ who is Gej? lemme answer u.

Gej is d yardstick so highly placed who's standard pmb is being measured wit. in other words Gej is d s.i unit of Nigerian governance else I see no reason why he is always in every sentence pmb n APC makes 2yrs plus...

for ur information here is d conversion rate

1,000pmb= <1gej
Best definition!
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

This is the time for action and not grammar! You guys should just do something- declare Biafra and be ready to engage Nigeria militarily. Biafra won't happen peacefully;
that's the reality! There won't be any referendum! My advice is very simple: ensure you identify your enemies very well this time around so that the mistake of 1967-1970 does not repeat itself.
Do not bring your war to any part of Yorubaland; you won't only lose the war,but you won't survive the consequences of it this time around.
I am not sure Ojukwu was going from state to state organising rally. In a country like Nigeria, that's obvious waste of time. It wasn't a thing of eating and drinking an snapping pictures. Isn't it obvious Kanu is only wasting time and deceiving his followers??
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by kikake: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
When Ezekwesili was fighting Jonathan government from where Boko Haram stopped, why did Ezekwesili not understand that she was struggling for the Janjaweeeeeds of northern Nigeria who have no respect for human lives to take over from Jonathan?
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by frank2075: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2017
When ll it come to pass our patience is failing us
We need Total War Especially to the political elites

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-may-go-the-way-of-rwanda-congo-dr-says-ezekwesili/
[/quote]
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by johnjose68: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
overall90:
Charlie boy is an idiot.

Dear Jewish slave,

First, Asari is not from the East or yeast. He is from the South South.

Second, am sure you know that the Igbo are trying rapaciously to scuttle this democracy.

third, am happy you called Charlie boy idiot,...cos his mumu never do.

yours faithfully,
fill in the gap.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Ugosample(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!

The truth is that Nigeria CANNOT disintegrate peacefully

It will be too complex and messy
How do we negotiate our National debt?

What of the national assets?

The military?

Currency?

Power generation and distribution?

Relations between eavh other after break up

The list is endless

Many people just believe that you just draw lines between countries and that is all, that Eldorado will come

Una no know anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu have librated all the sleepers.

For Nigeria and Nigerians to be free, is only when Biafra Independent is restored.

Any other things are waste of time and taxpayers money.

#Referendum
#BiafraIndependent
#GodBlessNnamdiKanu
#GodBlessBiafraRepublic

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Ugosample(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Nigerians are Afraid to die for the truth they rather suffer and smile. In other words "Cowards"

So Rwanda and DR Congo are "brave" and ready to die for the truth?

You obviously do not know anything about the genesis of their problems

And Nigeria is heading that way, because many sub humans who xall themselves Nigerians are over heating the polity, hate speech, blatant tribalism etc.

When it happens, the rich will just fly out, and the same fools fanning the embers of violence will be caught up in the mess.

make una continue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!
ONLY you 280!
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by burqueenx(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2017
YOU ARE ONE OF DEM MA ! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Saraki’s Case: CJN To Set Up Fresh Supreme Court Panel / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.