Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili (20462 Views)

I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Headlaw(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Who is Gej ?

Common get over your over hyped emergency leader

Is Gej Greater Than Nigeria ?

What rubbish

That's uwhy some people will never see any good in him

Very soon u will also come and tell us that u are among the kidnapped chibok girls.....I'm waiting to hear that in your next comment
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Headlaw:

Very soon u will also come and tell us that u are among the kidnapped chibok girls.....I'm waiting to hear that in your next comment

E pain am
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by misspineapple(f): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray the disintegration of this sham union be done peacefully.

But even if they want it to go the way of Sudan, Rwanda and Congo DR,
We are ready!
My bare hands alone will strangle a minimum of 280 when the time comes.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by mrsfavour(f): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!
u won't need guys ? hahahqhshahah!
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Goldfaze1: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2017
solid3:
Agitation for good governance is the key. Not secession.
it doesn't work in Nigeria, Nigerians are only asking Buhari to disclose his illness to them for more than 100 days now and it all fall to def ear tackles of agitation.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
lmao this statement got me "We need world-class human capital not a nation of global trolls." global trolls plenty for nairaland
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Phonefanatic: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Ugosample:

So Rwanda and DR Congo are "brave" and ready to die for the truth?

You obviously do not know anything about the genesis of their problems

And Nigeria is heading that way, because many sub humans who xall themselves Nigerians are over heating the polity, hate speech, blatant tribalism etc.

When it happens, the rich will just fly out, and the same fools fanning the embers of violence will be caught up in the mess.

make una continue

With your myopic thinking I honestly think you prefer suffering and smiling till you die. I rather fight to earn a freedom that will benefit my generations than let my generations inherit cowardice.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Headlaw(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Ode ni e. Jonathan is and was part of the Nigerian problem. Youths like you are the reasons those old men will forever be in power. Mumu

Your fellow Mumus are in Abuja receiving 1000 naira daily.
There are still vacancy go and try your luck. Wish u well in your new job bye
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by luluman: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
overall90:
Charlie boy is an idiot.
The only two persons from the East who understands Nigeria politics are Asari and Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't see how Buhari resume or resign is going to benefit an average igbo man on the street.
Even if Buhari leaves today, igbos are are going to see the worst form of marginalization under yoruba leadership who are still smarting from the perceived marginalization under GEJ which they blamed the igbos for.
And guess what, somewhere along the line, their press are going to be telling the Hausa/fulani how they made their son the president but the 'bad' igbo scuttled his presidency.
Why call another person idiot just because he has his own belief? Use or brain please.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by chernest2002: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Oby but you supported buhari, why now? Are you tired of change? May you continue with this change till you apologise to gej.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by sshalom(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are ready!

Your bare hands must be made of iron!
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Najokee: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:
I think we should go back to 1963 ways...we can have a written constitution to come back together after 100 years if required...I read an an analysis by someone on Nairaland some days back and I found it quite interesting...The budget of the 5 SE states was about N510 billion...Assuming the have one state assembly, One government, One Judiciary...etc, etc...In 3 years the would have ore than N1.5 trillion...Can you image the infrastructural and economic development that the region would enjoy just under three years...This is in line with those agitating for self rule in the region...
[/s]
Trash from a convicted busted NL 419 grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by suremanpatriot: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Imperialists hav looted ngr now want to divide into countries where to spend their loots freely.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by ziga: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
buikem2:

You didn't just say this. God have mercy on us

I thought the same thing.

And people are "liking" that comment.

So many Nigerians are evil.

Words spill from the abundance of the heart!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by orisa37: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigeria is different in Culture and topographic Mix.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by headhunter1: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Najokee:
[s][/s]
Trash from a convicted busted NL 419 grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala
oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
insulting a Nairalander calling him a 419
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Najokee: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
headhunter1:
mynd44 lalasticlala
oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
insulting a Nairalander calling him a 419
My comment is not an insult but a a fact.....i busted him below....and stop this habit of running to the mod every now and then....it is too childish and comical grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5796826_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by calabardick(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
hakeem4:
Nigeria cannot go the way of Rwanda jare all these October1 treats are just for fun jare

Sorry oooo @ the bolded which east is he from, abi is there another east in Nigeria that we don't know of, because I'm new to this your Nigeria

Niger Delta East grin
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by MrGerald(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
hakeem4:
Nigeria cannot go the way of Rwanda jare all these October1 treats are just for fun jare

Sorry oooo @ the bolded which east is he from, abi is there another east in Nigeria that we don't know of, because I'm new to this your Nigeria
How old are you?
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Misterdhee1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Headlaw:

Your fellow Mumus are in Abuja receiving 1000 naira daily.
There are still vacancy go and try your luck. Wish u well in your new job bye
Ode
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by pacespot(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2017
The number one problem facing Nigeria is DEMOCRACY

You cannot rule a country, that its citizens are still grappling with civilization, with the furore of western democracy successfully.

When a system is based on "per term," then it's likely to result into "per share." Sharing the ruling class based on geopolitical zones will inevitably result into abrupt end of a representation that is skewed towards the ruling elites rather than the people they are meant to represent.

"It is our turn to shop," remember the slogan

A leader will feel more responsible to his country if he knows his leadership position is not under any threat.

Take a perspective of a mother who goes to any length to protect her child, even risk her own life doing so. Because she knows her child will never forsake her.

The fact is, Africa is not yet ripe for democracy. We need a system of government that's more stable and not based on a model that gives room to cynicism and congregations of naysayers and rabble rousers in the name of opposition as we have in Nigeria today. Democracy breeds corruption because there is no way one man (the president) could effectively fight it. Even the western countries are facing the turbulence of democracy today.

We need a more unified system of government that will provide access for people to express their grievances but not enough to disrupt their country. If you put a technocrat in such system, then be ready to see the change he will be willing to bring.

China, for instance, is a one-party state. The leader, Chinese president, is elected by the communist party of China. He wields total control over both the judiciary and the legislature, including the financial institutions and private businesses operating in China. Yet, he is also culpable if found guilty of corruption. Such system helps the country to fend off the disruptive noises that come with democracy as people will only have to worry about one man: their president, to bring the needed change.

Nigeria also needs to jettison a zoning leadership: rotating the presidency on geopolitical basis only serves to reinforce a sense of entitlement among the ruling elites.
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Headlaw(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

See mentally deranged cow....if did it not pain u, why are u quoting my comment. Buhari Cattle
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by Headlaw(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Ode
Oshi
Re: Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili by barrydee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
teekay213:
I think is true,war is coming I have been having this war dream in sleep for some years now,I don't know it may be world war or civilian war but I know war is coming so be prepare.

If you're the kind that doesn't go to village, go and make peace with your village people.

And also make peace with your Maker.

Having constant war dreams for years now?? shocked
teekay213:
I think is true,war is coming I have been having this war dream in sleep for some years now,I don't know it may be world war or civilian war but I know war is coming so be prepare.

If you're the kind that doesn't go to village, go and make peace with your village people.

And also make peace with your Maker.

Having constant war dreams for some years now?? Bro that's a sign of acute malaria ++ . You need a doctor asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye's Failed Recall: Angry Yahaya Bello To Sack Aides - The Guardian / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) / Customs, 62 MDAs To Stop Direct Tax Collection, FIRS To Take Charge - Oyedele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.