Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World (8484 Views)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
According to the FBI, the definition of terrorism is:

"Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

The religion of Islam fulfills each and every criteria of the above-mentioned definition of terrorism. The following irrefutable facts and deductive logic will amply demonstrate this statement. Ever since Islam was founded it has left behind a legacy of violent atrocities and horrible crimes. The holy book of the Muslims, the Koran, contains specific instructions on how to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder in order to further the interests of Islam . It can clearly be called a specific instruction manual of terrorism.

The Holy Koran is full of very unholy and terrorist ambitions, it is obviously not from God, as the Muslims would have us believe. Any sane individual can see that it is a journal and collection of a terrorist?s criminal activities and ideas. This terrorist?s name is Mohammed (popularly known as the prophet of Islam). During his lifetime, Mohammed organized at least 86 expeditions against people who either refused to follow his teachings or simply came in the way of his power crazed ambitions. He led the life of a serial killer, terrorist and rapist, who perpetrated genocide throughout Arabia. Along with the pagan Arabs, many Jews and Christians were victims of this mindless terrorist. Mohammed was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death. And he did all this in the name of God! Mohammed has clearly stated in the Koran that God has instructed him and all pious Muslims to loot, pillage, plunder, rape, torture and murder innocent human beings, in order to further the interests of Islam.

I have stated below just a few of the verses from the Koran, which support this fact. As the Koran is supposed to be timeless and universal, the verses in it hold true even today and are used everyday by pious Muslims to justify their brutal and terrorist activities.
1. (Koran 8:12) "Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

In the above verse the great prophet of Islam, Mohammed, is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill the unbelievers if they don't follow Islam. He is clearly instructing Muslims to commit cold-blooded murder in the name of religion.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2010
2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents.

By stating the above verse, Mohammed completely absolved himself from all blame for having murdered innocents. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that God is completely justifying Mohammed?s murder of the innocent Meccans. The import of this verse is that killing and violence are JUSTIFIED for Muslims, because they are doing it by divine ordinance! It is a religious duty of every Muslim to murder anyone who comes in the way of Islam. Since it is also the duty of every Muslim to ensure that the entire world is converted to Islam by force if necessary, one must directly conclude that it is the religious duty of Muslims to kill all those who are non-Muslim. This conclusion is derived directly from the supreme edict of Allah, who admonishes that even the Muslim who feels it is wrong to kill, must murder in the name of Allah, otherwise he is not a true Muslim. Over and above this, Mohammed is hypocritically implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because God ordained it.

No wonder pple like Abuzola will never give up.Shame to mohammad and his followers.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
Koran69:30-37 its not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in d land.
d verse is in reference to d prisoners mohammad held for ransom after d battle of Badr.D battle occurred on March 17 623 AD in d month of Ramadan a sacred month for muslims.Mohammad&his followers killed at least 70 innocent pple,like mutallab would av done
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by tunde1200(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
you no well and ur family to no well
tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
tunde1200:

you no well and your family to no well
tongue
kai another typical muslim terrorist
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
tunde1200:

you no well and your family to no well
tongue

Lol! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Loadeth(m): 5:29am On Sep 04, 2010
I would not say ur understanding is shallow, neither would i honor your statements with undeserved comments. But this i tell you today that the koran says you are dead, dumb, and blind so you cannot understand. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
Loadeth:

I would not say your understanding is shallow, neither would i honor your statements with undeserved comments. But this i tell you today that the koran says you are dead, dumb, and blind so you cannot understand. [color=#990000][/color]
which country are u fighting for?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Almuhandis: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2010
why cant you guys respond to the issue-ovbiously you know nothing of your quran oh! mohammeds quran.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Almuhandis:

why cant you guys respond to the issue-ovbiously you know nothing of your quran oh! mohammeds quran.
They cant talk nah, when they know all have posted is the truth.
More to come shortly. The islamic militants will soon run for their lives off here
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
“I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

Adolf Hitler

* he Epistle of Barnabus shows the Church exalted at the expense of the synagogue and the deadly word "Deicide" (the killing of God) appeared in Christian writings.

* Justin Martyr charged that the Jews crucified Christ in the highest pitch of their wickedness. It was during this time (150 A.D.) that the first encounter with Replacement Theology was embraced where the church replaced the Jews as God's chosen people.

* Tertullian argued that divine judgment is upon Israel, and Jews are destined to suffer for the crucifixion.

* New ideas opposing "law" sprang up as early as 160-320 A.D. Marcion, 2nd century, adopted Matthew 5:17 as key theme to ending God's law and taught that the grace of God superseded it, rejecting the Old Testament.

* Several Church Councils from 341 A.D. to 626 A.D. prohibited Christians from celebrating the Sabbath, festivals, and even eating with the Jews. It seemed that the greatest concern with Judaism on the part of Christians leaders was the attraction that it held for Christians. . . . These rules do not come out of bad relations between Jews and Christians (what would now be called, erroneously, antisemitism), but rather were enacted because relations were good and the authorities wanted to separate the two peoples. God has always had a remnant who has followed the Torah.

* John Chrysostom, 344-407 A.D., preached: "The Jews , are worse than wild beasts , lower than the vilest animals. Debauchery and drunkenness had brought them to the level of the lusty goat and the pig. They know only , to satisfy their stomachs, to get drunk, to kill and beat each other up , I hate the Jews , I hate the Synagogue , it is the duty of all Christians to hate the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
in their heart they know the truth but trying to cover their dirt buttock with linen which is transparent
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by herbeetheyme: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
My brothers please let handle dis issue with great understanding,am a muslim,so u are trying to say dat islam is not a religion of peace ,dat islam is a religion that kills people unjustly,if so why are u still alive,in ur neighborhood am very sure dat dere will be a muslim in ur area and still they've not kill u,are they not terrorist,just do ur own and let's do our own,but i know dat we serve 1 GOD

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
What are u guys waiting for? To hell with all muslims. The quranic verse tells us how mohammad commanded u islamic terrorists to go to war. Come&fight me now. I repeat to hell with u. Go bring ur bomb to kill. Sebi jihad is good for u. Dnt disobey quran fight for ur life
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by herbeetheyme: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2010
To hell with all christians,foolish people,u dis toba why can't u answer d question christainity god does not exist,u just trying 2 be famous on nairaland,i go talk am and i go still talk am again, people wey dey post dis post dey no dey use thier brain,prove me wrong on my religion then i will join yours
as regard of prophet muhammed (p.b.u.h) ,u are sayin he is terrorist,he was acting on GOD order,so who are u to question GOD ,jesus is coming soon ,since .lol
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2010
Mohammad is a theif, a criminal&a promiscuous& a murderer. Tell just one evil deed of jesus.If u cant, u will rot in jail
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2010
toba:

Mohammad is a theif, a criminal&a promiscuous& a murderer. Tell just one evil deed of jesus.If u cant, u will rot in jail

Strange as it may seem, that while the missionaries boast about their master's humility,
meekness and long-suffering, they call him the "Prince of Peace" and they sing that "he
was led to the slaughter like a lamb, and like a sheep who before his shearer is dumb,
he opened not his mouth", yet they proudly record in the same breath, that he was ever
ready with invectives for the elders of his race, and was always itching for a showdown
i.e. if their records are true:
"Ye hypocrites!"
"Ye wicked and adulterous generation!"
"Ye whited sephulcres!"
"Ye generation of vipers!"
and now to his mother: "Woman, "
Matthew 15:22-28 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
t

If this isn't evil then know you are a Pervert, as racism is shear evil, how would you call an entire people Dog? over to the Sango sorry Toba.

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
vedaxcool:

Strange as it may seem, that while the missionaries boast about their master's humility,
meekness and long-suffering, they call him the "Prince of Peace" and they sing that "he
was led to the slaughter like a lamb, and like a sheep who before his shearer is dumb,
he opened not his mouth", yet they proudly record in the same breath, that he was ever
ready with invectives for the elders of his race, and was always itching for a showdown
i.e. if their records are true:
"Ye hypocrites!"
"Ye wicked and adulterous generation!"
"Ye whited sephulcres!"
"Ye generation of vipers!"
and now to his mother: "Woman, "
Matthew 15:22-28 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
t

If this isn't evil then know you are a Pervert, as racism is shear evil, how would you call an entire people Dog? over to the Sango sorry Toba.
U must really be sick in ur brain. The above verses were from the qoran and step by step direction by the pedophilia Mohammad, how he started what is now known as terrorism in the world

2. (Koran 2:216) "Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

[size=15pt]The above verse was stated by Mohammed after his first terrorist attack. He and his followers mercilessly massacred four innocent and unarmed merchants at Nakhla in 623 AD. The massacre came in January, the sacred month of Rejeb. Arabs regard this month as a sacred month, when warfare and violence is forbidden. Since this barbaric criminal act was led and sanctioned by the "great" prophet Mohammed, we can conclude that Islam's sacred activities include loot and cold-blooded murder of innocent individuals. The very beginnings of Islam are stained with the blood of innocents
[/size]

Why dont u show me just one war that Jesus lead. The thread is about how Islam begat terrorism which the founder of Islam Mohammad started. Jesus is what is known as Christianity(I.E followers of Christ) If he killed pple like Mohammad then i will keep quiet but if he didn't why kill ur self? Did Mohammad commit any atrocity? Can terrorism be traced to Mohammad?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
Dear F-O-O-L in capital letters,
This is a clear indication of the kind Mental illness that you have, u cannot find a cure in this place go to the Hospital. The fool -you- asked a question where did Jesus commited evil in the bible, I showed him several(especially where he called a fellow human being Dog, now that is very bad) but the devil in him is twisting his head so much that madness has become the outcome. I have replied his question, yet instead of acknowledging it he asks another, the shame of being an Ignoramus in the presence of the learned is too much for him to bear, I belive this guy-veda- does not join issues with fools, Mr. Fool being a fool( of Peruvian class I find it my duty to dis-fool you, as I wonder how a tragedy like you will be to his own parents, they must be sad cry cry to know they have a child that is F-O-O-L tongue in capital letters,twe twe, I hiss at their disappointment, what else could make any parent sad cry cry cry than to know they have delivered and raised a F-O-O-L tongue in capital letters. May ALLAH deliver you from Foolishness, as F-O-O-L in capital letters, I urge you to Read! IQRA! so that you may become a fool in small letters and eventually leave foolishness all together.
Best wishes grin grin grin grin grin
From Vedaxcool to cool for Fools

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” luke 19:27

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
U must really be c.ra.zy for the above post. We read how mohammad the criminal murdered&stole from pple.He used the devlish book called the quran as a backing to reck havoc.He used same as seen above to command muslims to carryout terrorism in the name of jihad.Jesus show me one war that jesus led. How many wives he married or how many pple he stole from. Between jesus&the cr.az.y mohammad, who acted like a terrorist&partook in terrorism?
vedaxcool:

Dear F-O-O-L in capital letters,
This is a clear indication of the kind Mental illness that you have, u cannot find a cure in this place go to the Hospital. The fool -you- asked a question where did Jesus commited evil in the bible, I showed him several(especially where he called a fellow human being Dog, now that is very bad) but the devil in him is twisting his head so much that madness has become the outcome. I have replied his question, yet instead of acknowledging it he asks another, the shame of being an Ignoramus in the presence of the learned is too much for him to bear, I belive this guy-veda- does not join issues with fools, Mr. Fool being a fool( of Peruvian class I find it my duty to dis-fool you, as I wonder how a tragedy like you will be to his own parents, they must be sad cry cry to know they have a child that is F-O-O-L tongue in capital letters,twe twe, I hiss at their disappointment, what else could make any parent sad cry cry cry than to know they have delivered and raised a F-O-O-L tongue in capital letters. May ALLAH deliver you from Foolishness, as F-O-O-L in capital letters, I urge you to Read! IQRA! so that you may become a fool in small letters and eventually leave foolishness all together.
Best wishes grin grin grin grin grin
From Vedaxcool to cool for Fools
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
vedaxcool, according to the verse you posted above , read it from luke 19:11-27 , you will know what he was talking about okay and stop posting , it seems you are serious about posting trash on here
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2010
can you see the fucking religion of peace, Tabari VIII:160 "Allah’s Apostle set out on the expedition against the people of Mecca in the month of Ramadan." The prophet wasn't religious; he knew Islam’s "holy months" were a farce. After all, he had stolen the dogma from a pagan.

But why do Muslims follow a prophet who so blatantly ignored his god's orders? Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
you can see the enmity that muslims have for the christians okay read this , Qur'an 5:14 "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done

who tell you that islamic countries are tolerence then read this , Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive after corruption, making mischief in the land [those who refuse to surrender to Islam] is murder, execution, crucifixion, the cutting off of hands and feet on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. That is their degradation and disgrace in this world. And a great torment of an awful doom awaits them in the hereafter.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by ajoguegbe(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2010
@toba
What are u guys waiting for? To hell with all muslims. The quranic verse tells us how mohammad commanded u islamic terrorists to go to war. Come&fight me now. I repeat to hell with u. Go bring your bomb to kill. Sebi jihad is good for u. Dnt disobey quran fight for your life
Please Toba, take it easy with the Muslims; Our mission is to save them not lambast them.The Bible says the god of this world is blinding their eyes from seeing(2Corinthians 4:4). Its a spiritual battle,lets pray for them and feed them with the right kind of knowledge. They don't know why they are violent, because spiritual forces are blindfolding them. If you really want to understand the root of islamic terrorism, violence and suicide bombing visit Suicide Bombing According to the Bible on this link http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
You will discover the Bible said a lot about Islam. Happy reading
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2010

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
mission impossible.

toba is on the edge of a cliff. coo coo.

olaadegbu has be there and there is no retuning.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
^what are u saying? Today is holiday, thats y i took a rest
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

Are you no longer a man of peace? cool
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by NegroNtns(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
In reference to the TOPIC, terrorism is part of human history and predated Islam. See the following.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 7

001: When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

002: And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:

003: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

004: For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

005: But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

006: For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

007: The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

008: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

009: Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

010: And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

011: Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

012: Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

013: And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

014: Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

015: And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

016: And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee.

017: If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them?

018: Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt;

019: The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid.

020: Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed.

021: Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

022: And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.

023: But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.

024: And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.

025: The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therein: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.

026: Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

mission impossible.

toba is on the edge of a cliff. coo coo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jcross19:

can you see the bleeping religion of peace, Tabari VIII:160 "Allah’s Apostle set out on the expedition against the people of Mecca in the month of Ramadan." The prophet wasn't religious; he knew Islam’s "holy months" were a farce. After all, he had stolen the dogma from a pagan.

But why do Muslims follow a prophet who so blatantly ignored his god's orders? Qur'an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, beleaguer them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
you can see the enmity that muslims have for the christians okay read this , Qur'an 5:14 "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done

who tell you that islamic countries are tolerence then read this , Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive after corruption, making mischief in the land [those who refuse to surrender to Islam] is murder, execution, crucifixion, the cutting off of hands and feet on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. That is their degradation and disgrace in this world. And a great torment of an awful doom awaits them in the hereafter.
[size=15pt]

YUSUFALI: But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.
YUSUFALI: Will ye not fight people who violated their oaths, plotted to expel the Messenger, and took the aggressive by being the first (to assault) you? Do ye fear them? Nay, it is Allah Whom ye should more justly fear, if ye believe!

So this statement Indicate in the a condition if they break their oats since you quoting verbatim from doom prophet, we could not lay our hand on the entire description of the event typical of Christians MSSS -they prefer misquoting(could be an accident sometimes) to obfuscate the issue. anyway this verse indicate that when they the pagans people break their oat (treaty), then war ensues, I cannot  lay my hands on the actual verse that says fight the unbelievers if they attack you in the sacred precints of the mosques, so they are clearly conditions that NO SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT YOU TO ALLOW AN ATTACK ON YOU WITHOUT RETALIATING AND REPELLING IT. SO YOU HARDLY MADE SENSE.

YUSUFALI: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

nOW COMMON SENSE IT SAYS THOSE WHO WAGED WAR AGAINST ALLAH AND A MESSENGER, AND STRIVE WITH MIGHT FOR MISCHIEF, PLEASE IF IN YOUR RELIGION DOING MISCHIEF AND WAGING WAR AGAINST GOD IS ALLOWED THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT IN ISLAM IS IS A GREAT TAGUAT AND HENCE MUST BE REPEALED BY NECESSARY MEANS, ISLAM DID COME TO THE WORLD SO THAT ITS ADHERANTS SHOULD DIE WITHOUT CAUSE.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Mudley313: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
retarded e-war of words between deluded fanatical worshippers of foreign non-existent god that never can seem to act or speak for themselves for whatever reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Do You Know A Good Babalawo? / Why Did Jesus Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.