Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola (49810 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ObiOmaMu: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2017
Amidst news that their 16-month-old marriage is over, the Oonirisa of Ile Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, yesterday, August 15th, celebrated the goddess of love and sweet waters, Osun, without his wife, Olori Wuraola beside him.

With the Osun festival playing out in ILE Ife celebrating love, Olori Wuraola was said to be in Lagos by palace sources attending meetings, and due back on Thursday at the palace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/photos-ooni-ife-celebrates-goddess-love-osun-without-wife-olori-wuraola/

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by daewoorazer(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Superstitious rites

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ObiOmaMu: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
more photos

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ObiOmaMu: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by WhiteSoup: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2017
You would have been a better President than the burantashi drunk dullard

undecided

24 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ipobarecriminals: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
cool.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Rich culture.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2017
WTF
grin

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by RIPEnglish: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
no big deals if you asked me

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by muller101(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
They are coming o
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Christane: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
they iz a rumour making d rounds dat wuraola nd the ooni of ife are nt together ...abeg na true ..click like abeg today na my dad birthday.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Integrityfarms(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Celebrating love when love is inexistent between him and his olori...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by beyooooni1(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
se na today the oni dey do something without his wife attending ni...any move oni makes must sha be termed to the breakup.... bloggers sha

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Esquire0(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Who else noticed that the first picture looks more like naval officers in parade..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by fpeter(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
I thought this guy was a Christian?

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
i love this Ooni, a king with class

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by frisky2good(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
He's promoting Ife culture. Good job

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Bunmarium(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
fine oba

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by jegz25(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
I bet u social media will make sure this marriage crashes... naija we too dey like bad news sha. spit on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by jaralla(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
daewoorazer:
Superstitious rites
grin grin ours is ours

1 Like

Witches from her father's house don finish her marriage.
This is Ile-Ife, my alma mata

1 Like

fpeter:
I thought this guy was a Christian?

A Christian Traditional ruler, how na?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Ochinawata01(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
are you saying that he is no longer hmmmmmm, make I no talk.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
She's in Lagos helping Sierra Leone people. Lol!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Midegee(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Wanna sell gift card ( iTunes, Amazon ,etc) dm me[b][/b]
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by CowHard: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
I learnt the ooni is not permitted by the gods to give wurola a mouth action and doggy style

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by maxiuc(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Ooni suffery ooooo

One leg in church the other leg in shrine

Tooor

Am not judging ooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fugar Edo Residents Celebrate As Python, Their "Mother" Returns (Video) / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.