Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

[graphic Video]lady Kills Her Sister And Commits Suicide After Fight Over A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [graphic Video]lady Kills Her Sister And Commits Suicide After Fight Over A Man (439 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[graphic Video]lady Kills Her Sister And Commits Suicide After Fight Over A Man by hon3sty(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2017
According to facebook user Aishat Alubankudi Two pretty sisters from Bandung,Indonesia fell in love with the same guy.When the elder sister knew about it,she confronted the younger sister n a heated quarrel started.This led to a fight during which one of them was pushed n fell from the balcony of a high rise building.Out of guilt n fear,the remaining sister also jumped to her death.Many onlookers tried to persuade her to give up the idea but it was too late, below is how she is reporting it

The moment you finds out that he is dating someone else, thats the moment you should make a final decision that he is not worth dying for over other women. Two pretty sisters from Bandung, Indonesia fell in love with the same guy. When the elder sister knew about it, she confronted the younger sister and a heated quarrel started.This led to a fight during which one of them was pushed and fell from the balcony of a high rise building. Out of guilt and in fear, the remaining sister also jumped to her death. Many onlookers tried to persuade her to give up the idea but it was too late. Both are pretty but stupid . WHAT IS LOVE IN THIS EARTHLY WORLD? I bet the heartless gigolo has other women. Millions of such women are still living, When are you going to put it into your thick skulls that men are not worth dying for especially now that they are scarce commodity? This is why I like Lagosians, they waste no time, let the gossipers keep counting. You wanna live a peaceful life? Accept that He is semi-yours only when he is in your midst. Yes I said he ia semi yours because he will continue committing adultery under your nose with his phone. I Aisha aint gonna die or have sleepless nights over no man. Thats my principle and Im one of the happiest on earth. Once again you cant have it all

Please the video you are about to watch may not be pleasant to some viewers. Click here to watch video http://www.topupinfo.com/2017/08/graphic-videolady-kills-her-sister-and.html

Re: [graphic Video]lady Kills Her Sister And Commits Suicide After Fight Over A Man by purem(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
I dedicate this my FTC to

All the NLanders that doesn't

Have a job except to be online

24/7 I pray may y'all never run out

Of sub coz you ain't gat no job

As for the topic Awee just sit here

And watch how those people I mention

There wee talk about it

Wait o were is EXPLORER self

Adon dey miss im post o

(1) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad And Made To Swear Publicly After Being Accused Of Murder. / Man Kills Eight-year-old Girl, Removes Organs / Man Allegedly Defiles Three Girls In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.