Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (15596 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
dd12345:
I'm interested...contact you soon

Anytime sir, I and the rest of my team are here to serve u better and if you also wish to do the traveling, we will assist u to ensure smooth dealings.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
nelcliff:
I'm following.. Nice job here @OP

Thanks and we appreciate.

Major thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/1
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Booking is still on till noon on Tuesday, if interested get to me on Whatsapp for pictures.

Procedures
1. You are to pick your choice of size and make payment
2. You drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers
3. Trucks to all state of destination by Thursday will move and by Saturday(if Port Harcourt) or Sunday (if Lagos state) you get your goods intact.
4. You will be called by truck drivers and I will also give u trucks plate number and drivers details.

Mr Lekan
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello great people,

Are u in need of tubers? We are 100% ready to buy on your behalf and wire direct to your state of location.

Contact me now to add your details to my next purchase list ahead of this week's market day (Wednesday).

In case you wish to travel down, I and my team are on ground to assist if you don't mind.

Stay blessed and enjoy the new week!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,

By God's grace this week will be a fulfilled one for everyone as we all go about our daily job, irrespective of what you do for living, as long as you earn legitimately from it you are good to grow and God's favor will surely find you..... Amen.

Bookings for this week's market day (Tuesdays and Wednesdays every week) for yam tubers is still very much open till 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 26th). I will take the stress for you, move around the market to make your purchase on your behalf to be wired down to your state of location.

The prices are still much the same, put a call through, email or whatsapp incase you need some clarification.

If you also will love to travel and make purchase yourself, please let us know to give you free guide to enable easy dealings but if you intend to buy huge quantity (1000 tubers and above). We can assist to allow quick purchase to avoid delays due to limited hands.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Ebi4life: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
tbliss22:
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread. I am very
much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.
Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
The prices you listed is for how many Tubers?
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ebi4life:

Per 100
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ebi4life:

Per 100 pieces
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Felimore: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Okay, I will do just that.
tbliss22:

call me or Whatsapp so that u get the breakdown

07034617082.... tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

I want to say all bookings have been purchased majorly PH customers alongside written codes on each customer's tubers to enable easy identification.

All trucks will move to respective locations by tomorrow afternoon.

In case you wish to do the traveling please call me before u move know how to go about it.

All bookings for this week is officially closed and next week's bookings will begin by Saturday evening.

Call me now if you have plans to make purchases and be aware that tubers are really cheap now at various markets.

Enjoy your evening!!
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

Next week's purchase will be another great experience at various yam markets in Benue state.

Bookings for yam tubers purchase starts on Saturday (30th sept, 2017) and ends Tuesday (3rd Oct, 2017). Try and contact us for latest prices of tubers as at last market.

If you've got prospect in yam market/sales in your state, why not venture in it sales traveling down to buy at cheap source (Benue state)

If it happens you can't do the trip, why not engage us (OlamiLeks Agro Produce Purchase and Logistics) to help you make the purchase and send down to your state of resident.

We also have sure direct farmers details for agro-business individuals or companies who wish to have direct contacts with the end farmers specializing in yam tubers, oranges and livestock.

Finally, put a call through to me or simply chat me up on Whatsapp for current prices of agro produce.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello All,

Let's talk out of business a little bit, but mind you bookings for next week's purchases begins 8 am on Saturday (30th of Sept.). Some days ago, the Federal Minister of Agriculture disclosed that Nigerian Cows has the worst production of milk across the world. Now, this assertion got me thinking, and I ask myself a question; Who's responsible for such disgraceful development in the Livestock sub-sector of Agriculture?

The Government, if your guess is as good as mine. What's the Ministry of Agriculture busy doing ignoring the significant aspect of Agriculture that won't only generate enormous revenue to the Federal Government but also provide thousands of jobs to the jobless graduates on the streets.

The Minister also declared some months ago that tubers export would begin on a mega scale to the European communities, but till date no breakthrough.

When will the Agricultural sector of Nigeria be revived? The youth are indeed ready, but the absence of moral and financial support kept crumbling their decisions.

I welcome views from any perspective right now. You are free to make your contributions right now. The floor is open
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:
Happy weekend all!!

Do you still need tubers and you won't be chanced to travel buying from cheap source (Benue state)?

Orders are coming in already, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

Bookings starts today and ends on Tuesday by 12noon.

Contact me for latest pictures and sizes

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings for the another week's purchase is on now. We can buy for u and send down to your location.

Contact me now for pictures and cheap prices

Note: All PH last week buyers should prepare to pick up their tubers today at Obibo and Gborokiri yamzone respectively.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
tbliss22:

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.

Lagos trucks won't be available for 3 to 4weeks, please bear with us. Soon Benue tubers will flock Mile-12 in abundance.

N:B If you have a vehicle that can be used to deliver door to door within lagos, please contact me asap to help pick and deliver at buyers doorstep from mile-12

Finally, all bookings have been listed and purchases already started today to round up tomorrow and although bookings have closed for this week but if you need emergency purchases to the following states;

Warri

Port Harcourt

Onitsha

Calabar

Enugu

Bayelsa

Kano

Maiduguri

Owerri

Aba

Contact me immediately now let me update u with latest prices, pictures, service fees, and transportations

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:21am On Oct 05, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this week have been purchased and all trucks to various state of location will move today.

If you made a booking with me, get ready to receive your tubers by Saturday or latest Sunday morning. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers should have some patience, very soon your trucks will be available.

Thanks for the patronage!!

Next week's bookings starts on Saturday (7th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (10th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings starts today for the incoming week's purchase.
Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by emmaliver(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Following
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmaliver:
Following
ok
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Jsaviour(f): 1:32am On Oct 09, 2017
I am interested please, how do I start. I am in Port harcourt.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Jsaviour(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2017
If you have had a smooth transaction with op, kindly give us infor about your experience.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jsaviour:
If you have had a smooth transaction with op, kindly give us infor about your experience.

Hello,

I have been into this for over 3yrs now. So you don't need to be afraid, your funds are safe with us. Here is the link to my three seasons old thread

www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/21

If you are still eager to join my bookings for this week, then hit me on Whatsapp.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,

Place your order now, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location. If you also wish to travel down to Benue state, you are most welcome. Our team is fully prepared to help you make purchases at cheaper rate irrespective of the market in the state.

All prices, pictures is available via Whatsapp or email. All orders for the week stops by tomorrow evening. Finally, we also offer ideas on how to generate customers for goods and also how to do professional marketing to ensure steady sales.

Mr. Lekan 07034617082(Whatsapp) tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Place your order now, let's buy on your behalf and send
down to your state of location.
If you also wish to travel down to Benue state, you are most
welcome. Our team is fully prepared to help you make
purchases at cheaper rate irrespective of the market in the
state.

All prices, pictures is available via Whatsapp or email. All
orders for the week stops by tomorrow evening.
Finally, we also offer ideas on how to generate customers
for goods and also how to do professional marketing to
ensure steady sales.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Lagos buyers should please be patient with me o. I'm working things out with the market's charter man.

But things are working out gradually as very soon Lagos state's truck will soon be available.

Please just be patient, I have loads of Whatsapp messages from Lagos state alone requesting for tubers.

Please very soon, Benue trucks will start coming into Lagos state.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lastweek delivery success & testimony!!!

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good afternoon!!

All booked ORDERS are being PURCHASED presently at the various INTERNATIONAL market across BENUE STATE presently.

Call us if you have a private/bulk ORDERS for you tubers and we will professionally deliver to your state of location. Testimonies are flowing in already.

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this week have been purchased and all trucks to various state of location will move today except IMO STATE, the TRUCK will move tomorrow.

If you made a booking with me, get ready to receive your tubers by Saturday or latest Sunday morning. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers should still have some patience, very soon trucks will be available (Looking at November)

Thanks for the patronage!!

Next week's bookings starts on Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 6pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello Nlanders!!

I want to believe our week is really going on fine and fruitful, thank God it's FRIDAY

I still deliver to the following states
;

Bayelsa
Calabar
Port Harcourt
Imo State (Owerri)
Enugu
Anambra
Lagos State
Delta (Warri)

At last, Lagos trucks are fully ready to convey purchased tubers straight to LAGOS STATE. All LAGOS RESIDENT seeking to buy tubers can now PLACE their ORDERS starting from tomorrow bookings. Contact me for updated prices, service fee, and transport fee to MILE-12, Lagos state.

Meaning customers from SURULERE, ALAPERE, BADAGRY, IKORODU, LEKKI-AJA, LAGOS ISLAND, IKOTUN, ILASA MAJA, FESTAC, OSHODI, IPONRI, ORILE, PALMGROOVE, AGEGE, IYANA IPAJA....... Anywhere within LASGIDI and would love to have a feel of BENUE YAMs which of course remains one of the best tubers nationwide.

Finally, in case you wish to do the traveling let us know as we are ready to assist with on-ground purchases and ensure best price bargain with farmers

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
[color=#000099][/color]

N:B If you have vehicles within Lagos state and would love to do home delivery for my customers please contact me immediately because I've got customers who are far from Mile-12 and would love to hire the service.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good evening....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:27am On Oct 14, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria / Beans Plant Duration / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.