Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (15602 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:

am intersted!!! but am in lagos

We deliver to Mile12 Lagos state, come to me via email or Whatsapp now to see pictures of various sizes.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lagos trucks have arrived and all LAGOS ORDERs have been loaded successfully.

All Lagos customers should start preparing to receive their goods very soon as the TRUCK will be setting out anytime from now.

Truck's plate number and transporter's number will be rolling out to respective customers now, get your Whatsapp and email prepared to receive your respective numbers.

Meanwhile, BOOKINGs for next week's purchase is still on as more slots are still vacant. Are you from the following states;

1. Lagos state (Mile 12)
2. Anambra state (Onitsha)
3. Delta state (Warri)
4. Cross-river (Calabar)
5. Edo state
6. Rivers state (PH)
7................. e.t.c.

We have delivered in the past, trust us to buy on your behalf and if you also wish to travel yourself, we are ready to assist.

Remember, bookings ends by 12pm on Tuesday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by nzedon2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
please Mr Lekan can someone get good gaot breed that will be ok to start gaot farming from there?,and also what breed of goat that will grow well and also survive in the south east....IMO state precisely. I need reply please tankx
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
nzedon2:
please Mr Lekan can someone get good gaot breed that will be ok to start gaot farming from there?,and also what breed of goat that will grow well and also survive in the south east....IMO state precisely. I need reply please tankx

Yes, there are almost 4 categories of goat that can be purchased directly from the North.

Get to me on Whatsapp let's discuss better.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by doctorcharles: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2017
what of delivery to akwa ibom
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2017
doctorcharles:

For now no truck to akwa ibom sir, except Calabar if its OK by you.
Mr. Lekan 07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Get your FRESH Benue tubers now, book now and let's buy on your behalf.

If you also wish to do the traveling, we are also very much available to welcome you and assist.

Mr. Lekan
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
tbliss22:
Lagos trucks have arrived and all LAGOS ORDERs have been loaded successfully.

All Lagos customers should start preparing to receive their goods very soon as the TRUCK will be setting out anytime from now.

Truck's plate number and transporter's number will be rolling out to respective customers now, get your Whatsapp and email prepared to receive your respective numbers.

Meanwhile, BOOKINGs for next week's purchase is still on as more slots are still vacant. Are you from the following states;

1. Lagos state (Mile 12)
2. Anambra state (Onitsha)
3. Delta state (Warri)
4. Cross-river (Calabar)
5. Edo state
6. Rivers state (PH)
7................. e.t.c.

We have delivered in the past, trust us to buy on your behalf and if you also wish to travel yourself, we are ready to assist.

Remember, bookings ends by 12pm on Tuesday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello everyone!!

How was work today? Hope it wasn't stressful??

Enjoy your evening...

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

If YES, please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state.

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for the week to close down in 2 HOURS time. Reach me now if you've got an ORDER to place.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
tbliss22:

All bookings for the week to close down in 2 HOURS time. Reach me now if you've got an ORDER to place.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings officially closed for this WEEK !!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday (4th of Nov, 2017).

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello Fam!!!

All booked ORDERS for the week have been purchased already, and by God's grace they should be on the way to respective destinations especially LAGOS as trucks are already on-ground to load and will move by God's grace tomorrow.

Finally, to[b] those still doubting our service delivery[/b], we are real and will love to help to get your tubers delivered to your state of destination. Contact us TODAY and let's plan for next week's purchase as next bookings starts by SATURDAY (4th Nov, 2017).

God bless us all!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Olalekanharoon(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
pls, how do i get yam setts(heads) for planting..lik 1500 pcs WhatsApp- 08181439169
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Olalekanharoon(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
pls, how do i get yam setts(heads) for planting..lik 1500 pcs WhatsApp- 08181439169
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Olalekanharoon:
pls, how do i get yam setts(heads) for planting..lik 1500 pcs
WhatsApp- 08181439169

Contact me sir, they are very much available
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
doctorcharles:

Surprisingly I just saw Akwa ibom truck this morning loading.

I never knew akwa ibom customers are already in the market this season.

So all Akwa-Ibom buyers can contact me now because TRUCKS to Akwa Ibom state are now very much available.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Kinzman(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
tbliss22:
Good morning

Pls shed more light on goats.

What is the minimum quantity that one can purchase and how much is it plus transport fare to Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kinzman:

Pls shed more light on goats.

What is the minimum quantity that one can purchase and how much is it plus transport fare to Lagos.

Thanks.

Sir, I happen to have gone straight to markets in Katsina and the following are the discovered prices;

1. Baby goats goes for 2 to 4k depending on your negotiating strength.

2. Medium sized goats goes for 6 to 8k per 1

3. Large or adult sized goats goes between 14 and 21k. You must understand Hausa or you go with someone that understand the language.

You don't really need to plan for an hotel to stay because my northern partner has his own apartment to help u house.

Transport to any of the Sabo Market in Lagos is 7k per goat if adult and between 3k and 5k if baby goat.

But the terms when it comes to livestock is different. You will have to travel because, I can't be everywhere at a time and when it comes to money you just can't trust anyone.

If you need more insight try reach me on Whatsapp/direct call or via email.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Kinzman(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Thanks sir
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
BENUE STATE'S ANTI - GRAZING LAW!!!

After watching Channels news for a while listening to latest decision of Benue State Govt. signing to law anti-grazing law. In as much as I detest the callous, crazy and inhuman practices of Fulani Herdsmen, they still play a significant role in the constant provision of Livestock produce in the entire country.

However, Benue State and Ekiti State had passed this Anti-Grazing Bill into Law making it illegal for any grazing activities within the two states. I wonder how livestock will disseminate if all states decide to ban these Fulani guys, I call them the necessary and needed demon.

The Federal Government should have provided grazing ranch if possible allowing the private sector handle this and it will generate more employment opportunities to our enormous mind blowing population of unemployed youths roaming the streets.

If this madness of signing of anti-grazing law among states is continued then we the populace should be ready to buy livestock produce at exorbitant prices.

Finally, I call on all concerned agencies to fix this error as soon as possible.

I just want to make some common sense
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello Wonderful People!!

I believe we had a fruitful stress-free work week. Firstly, all present week's order had been processed and trucks are moving in batches to respective destinations.

As for LAGOS buyers, first batch of goods are gone already and will be available at Mile-12 anytime from now. To PH buyers, your goods will be on truck anytime from now to proceed to BOROKIRI, OBIBO, and RUMUKORO.

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (7th, Nov) till Wednesday (8th, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (9th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 4th Nov and to end by Tuesday (7th Nov) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

I believe we had a fruitful stress-free work week. Firstly, all present week's order had been processed and trucks are moving in batches to respective destinations.

As for LAGOS buyers, first batch of goods are gone already and will be available at Mile-12 anytime from now. To PH buyers, your goods will be on truck anytime from now to proceed to BOROKIRI, OBIBO, and RUMUKORO.

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (9th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 4th Nov and to end by Tuesday (7th Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by doctorcharles: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2017
what of oranges and groundnut
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:18am On Nov 04, 2017
doctorcharles:
what of oranges and groundnut
Reach me on whatsapp
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning & happy weekend!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Update! Update!! Update!!!

All Trucks with respect to the out going week's ORDER are all on the way to their respective destinations.

If you PLACED ORDER with me, I suggest you get your code ready, start tracking your respective transporter via the contacts given and prepare to pick up as soon as they arrive.

Finally, bookings for next week's purchase is on now, just follow the steps stated above.

Good night and God bless

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

I wish you all a FRUITFUL week as work resumes tomorrow officially...

Cheers!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please! Please!! Please!!!

If you don't have a market or can't structure out a market around your NICHE to sell your TUBERS then you've got NO BUSINESS here.

Don't waste your money placing order on what might stay for weeks without sales.

N:B : If you need ideas on establishing a working MARKET to sell your tubers around your area then give us a call.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!!

This goes to Lagos buyers only. I now have a trusted Mini Van owner who can help out with doorstep delivery at an affordable price.

From Mile-12 down Lagos-Ikorodu road: Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Anthony, Obanikoro, Onipanu, Barracks, Ojuelegba, Custain, Surulere

Even on the Island: Apongbon, Race course, V.I, Lekki

Along Badagry Express: Orile, Festac, Iju

e.t.c

The local dispatcher has done is homework coming up with affordable prices for home delivery per 100 tubers.

If you need to speak with him directly, get in touch with me and you will get his contact details.

Now, I need this services in the following states:

Port Harcourt

Delta

Uyo

Calabar.....e.t.c
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria / Beans Plant Duration / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.