Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! (9325 Views)

See Items You May Like To Purchase From Us / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Nigeria's Biggest Oil Buyer Begins Purchase From US...NAIJA In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Place your order now, let's buy on your behalf and send down to your state of location.

If you also wish to travel down to Benue state, you are most welcome. Our team is fully prepared to help you make purchases at cheaper rate irrespective of the market in the state.

All prices, pictures is available via Whatsapp or email. All orders for the week stops by tomorrow evening.

Finally, we also offer ideas on how to generate customers for goods and also how to do professional marketing to ensure steady sales.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Lagos buyers should please be patient with me o. I'm working things out with the market's charter man.

But things are working out gradually as very soon Lagos state's truck will soon be available.

Please just be patient, I have loads of Whatsapp messages from Lagos state alone requesting for tubers.

Please very soon, Benue trucks will start coming into Lagos state.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lastweek delivery success & testimony!!!

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good afternoon!!

All booked ORDERS are being PURCHASED presently at the various INTERNATIONAL market across BENUE STATE presently.

Call us if you have a private/bulk ORDERS for you tubers and we will professionally deliver to your state of location. Testimonies are flowing in already.

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by Pesuzok(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
tbliss22:

PH buyers!!

If you made bookings with me last week, please go now and pick up your tubers at respective locations (Gborokiri and Obibo yamzone)

I already sent everyone Whatsapp messages, if didn't get yours get back to me asap because refusal to pick today will lead to payment of extra cost.

I commend your effort, nice one.

The bolded are spelt "Borokiri" and "Obigbo"
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by maisauki: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
since nothing is free even in freetown, lol, what do you in tend to gain as a business man?
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by mastercee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
maisauki:
since nothing is free even in freetown, lol, what do you in tend to gain as a business man?

I thought he mentioned there is service charge for buying on people's behalf
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pesuzok:

I commend your effort, nice one.
The bolded are spelt "Borokiri" and "Obigbo"
lolz..... thanks for the correction sir!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
maisauki:

I can see there is already an answer to your question sir, but if you still have something in mind, put a call through.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by mercyitodo(f): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
What's your contact address. You need to show your face to the public just in case.

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
mercyitodo:
What's your contact address. You need to show your face to the public just in case.

Lolz....

Aunty, scammers everywhere doesn't mean you will have to tag everyone a fraudster.

If u can't trust me with what I offer and the proves I provided so far, then I think it's best you ignore the thread.

Putting address and pictures of myself here will only give room for scammers to use my identity to scam people here and on other platform. If you want to see me, come on to Whatsapp or book an appointment with me whenever I'm in Lagos state or Port Harcourt.

All I know is I'm still buying on people's behalf via this thread.

Mind you I started this service with zero profit back in the days of actively serving as a corp member in Benue state .....

www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/21

You can check one of my oldest thread on yam purchase for people who can't go through the stress of traveling down to cheap sources.

Finally, I only saw a problem which I provided a solution to, and besides with that thread up there, hundreds of Nigerians have taken this as a full time business traveling themselves with free address given free of charge.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by mercyitodo(f): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2017
I wish you well on your adventure.
No facebook account
No whatsapp picture
No address
The only way to even see the face is through appointment. cool
Kudos to Nigerians being risk takers
I am not calling you a scammer but guys out there beware!

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2017
mercyitodo:
I wish you well on your adventure.
No facebook account
No whatsapp picture
No address
The only way to even see the face is through appointment. cool
Kudos to Nigerians being risk takers
I am not calling you a scammer but guys out there beware!

Lolz.....

keep your money madam, it's not a must you buy tubers through me, and I will suggest you keep following the thread waiting patiently for the day I will run away with someone's money. I can bet you such a day will never come.

However, my Whatsapp display picture is still visible to all but anyway keep hanging on waiting for someone to be scammed, I wish u all the best.

Guys out there who believes their funds is not save with me can as well travel down to make purchases themselves. I will give all needed directions FREE of charge.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
tbliss22:
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to use this medium to appreciate every single and
silent follower of this great and wonderful thread.

I am very much ready now to help in purchasing tubers on customer's
behalf should in case you wish to buy but can't travel the
long distance and ensure your goods are delivered on time.

Yam sales at various market in Benue state have been
encouraging owing to the fact that sales just kick started
and customers are trooping in their numbers.

Four categories of tubers in terms of sizes are as follows;

1. Small sizes: N9,500 + transport + service fee

2. Medium sizes: N16,500 + transport+ service fee

3. Medium 2: N19,500 + transport+ service fee

4. Large sizes: N26,500 + transport + service fee

contact me via email or Whatsapp for pictures......
State trucks: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin,
calabar e.t.c

Note1: Be careful not to fall into scammers, I have
successfully run this and with my 3years of experience, I can
boldly say integrity and honesty is my watch word

Note2: Make sure u make proper inquiry either from me or
anyone based in Benue for current information before
traveling.

Note3: U can request for direct farmers contact in case u
need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for this week have been purchased and all trucks to various state of location will move today except IMO STATE, the TRUCK will move tomorrow.

If you made a booking with me, get ready to receive your tubers by Saturday or latest Sunday morning. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers should still have some patience, very soon trucks will be available (Looking at November)

Thanks for the patronage!!

Next week's bookings starts on Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 6pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello Nlanders!!

I want to believe our week is really going on fine and fruitful, thank God it's FRIDAY

I still deliver to the following states
;

Bayelsa
Calabar
Port Harcourt
Imo State (Owerri)
Enugu
Anambra
Lagos State
Delta (Warri)

At last, Lagos trucks are fully ready to convey purchased tubers straight to LAGOS STATE. All LAGOS RESIDENT seeking to buy tubers can now PLACE their ORDERS starting from tomorrow bookings. Contact me for updated prices, service fee, and transport fee to MILE-12, Lagos state.

Meaning customers from SURULERE, ALAPERE, BADAGRY, IKORODU, LEKKI-AJA, LAGOS ISLAND, IKOTUN, ILASA MAJA, FESTAC, OSHODI, IPONRI, ORILE, PALMGROOVE, AGEGE, IYANA IPAJA....... Anywhere within LASGIDI and would love to have a feel of BENUE YAMs which of course remains one of the best tubers nationwide.

Finally, in case you wish to do the traveling let us know as we are ready to assist with on-ground purchases and ensure best price bargain with farmers

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
[/color]

N:B If you have vehicles within Lagos state and would love to do home delivery for my customers please contact me immediately because I've got customers who are far from Mile-12 and would love to hire the service.[color=#990000]
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good evening....
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:28am On Oct 14, 2017
All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by DAVE5050: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pls.i reside in port-harcourt,and i have never done yam business before but am quite interested,though there's a market few steps away from my business area where the Hausa's sell yam in quantum,what do u advice?
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
tbliss22:
All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Testimonies! Testimonies!! Testimonies!!!

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
DAVE5050:
Pls.i reside in port-harcourt,and i have never done yam business before but am quite interested,though there's a market few steps away from my business area where the Hausa's sell yam in quantum,what do u advice?

Hello,

I have quite number of PH yam sellers that buy via my services. I will suggest you create a viable market first to ensure you sell faster. You can also approach the Hausa sellers to collaborate in sales when your tubers arrive.

Finally, you need to sit and create your own strategies alongside with the little tips stated above.

Best Regards,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by VERDA: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2017
tbliss22:
Good morning, I'm open to any question ranging from livestock, oranges and yam tubers purchase and logistics. Benue's new yam will be out any moment from now.

Hit me on whatsapp!

Hello.. .nice one brother, I have noticed that sometimes,there might be a problem getting consistent buyers for ur products to ensure smooth business operations, consistently supplying a long term partner. Are there arrangements on ground in this regard?. Thanks again.
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
VERDA:

Hello.. .nice one brother, I have noticed that sometimes,there might be a problem getting consistent buyers for ur products to ensure smooth business operations, consistently supplying a long term partner. Are there arrangements on ground in this regard?. Thanks again.

It obvious u don't know how my dealings workings. I don't have any products at hand here, all I do is to visit the market to buy on a particular customer's behalf along with the price target, size, and specifications given by the buyer.

However the buyer must have gotten a good market within his or her area or location before placing order in the first place.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2017

Maximum placed ORDERs reached ALREADY!!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by VERDA: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
tbliss22:

It obvious u don't know how my dealings workings. I don't have any products at hand here, all I do is to visit the market to buy on a particular customer's behalf along with the price target, size, and specifications given by the buyer.

However the buyer must have gotten a good market within his or her area or location before placing order in the first place.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Ok, thanks
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 3:31am On Oct 17, 2017
VERDA:

Ok, thanks
Uwc!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
tbliss22:

Maximum placed ORDERs reached ALREADY!!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com

All ORDERs for this week have been purchased already and loading is fully on now on their respective trucks. The tubers will move by God's grace tomorrow to various state of destinations.

However, if you have tubers booked with this week's purchase, I will be sending truck's plate number & transporter's number and please get your code ready and make sure your Line of contacts is very much accessible

Ensure you do early booking for next week's purchase to avoid not making up the PURCHASE LIST.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good afternoon............
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
tbliss22:

calabar e.t.c

traveling.

need one

Mr Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Report! Report!! Report!!!

Glory be to God..... It was indeed a tedious week, all trucks are off the markets right now.

If you placed order with me, start preparing right now by clearing your store and informing your expectant customers.

I wish you all best of sales in advance as you receive your goods.

Update!!!!

Place your ORDER right now against next week, getting in touch with me via Whatsapp and email and I will tell u all steps needed.

Booking starts officially by tomorrow, and it's first come first serve in terms of payment deposit.

Immediately my maximum is reached for the incoming week, I will stop accepting ORDERs as I only handle ORDERS myself and my team can handle.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (24th, Oct) till Wednesday (25th, Oct)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start And Run A Bookshop / An Acre of Farm With Structure,Can Be Use For Cow, Pig, Rearing For Sale At #6M / Crude Oil Prices Race To $80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.