Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! (9327 Views)

See Items You May Like To Purchase From Us / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Nigeria's Biggest Oil Buyer Begins Purchase From US...NAIJA In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Keep the calls coming in, we are always ready to answer all questions. As for those willing to travel down, we will handle your loading issues instead of you staying back after your purchase.

Bookings still on-going now, put a call through to know if you meet up with this week's purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good evening
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2018
It's 2018 already..... make a decision and take charge of your business.

Mr. Lekan 07034617082 (Whatsapp) tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Thank God it's Friday!!!

Catch us this weekend to make your bookings against next week's purchase of fresh Benue yam tubers.....

U can as well travel down to purchase the goods yourself.. We can help out to load on truck down to your location to avoid unnecessary stay after purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Call or Whatsapp for freshly harvested Benue yam tubers. We have always delivered.

Bookings ongoing now, call or Whatsapp me now before maximum order is reached....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase is made every tuesday evenings till Wednesday the next day.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Do your bookings now and we will let u know the week your purchase will be made

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good day all!!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God its Friday!!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase is made every tuesday evenings till Wednesday the next day.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Do your bookings now and we will let u know the week your purchase will be made

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All goods purchased for this week and most is from PH. If you really want to give it a trial before YAM SCARCITY ROLLS in by early April/May, then give me a call for your ORDER

But you can also visit Benue state yourself to see things clearly.

Finally, as regards Fulani crises, it's only affected rural communities and none is closer to any of the Yam Markets (Zakibiam International Yam Market or Ugba International Yam Market)

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello Lovely People,

I wish to use this opportunity to appreciate the Almighty God for preservation of life . I was robbed of my belongings some weeks losing my smart phone, IPad, Laptop and even ATM withdrawals, thank God I refunded customers funds some days before that faithful day. The devil tried but I came out of the mess hail and healthy, and I want to specially appreciate those who called to check on me, may the Almighty bless you all and all your endeavours.

However, purchase will continue but not immediately. I will surely post here as soon as I resume receiving orders.

Thanks for your love and support, do enjoy the rest of your week......

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by abelee(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2018
tbliss22:
Hello Lovely People,

I wish to use this opportunity to appreciate the Almighty God for preservation of life . I was robbed of my belongings some weeks losing my smart phone, IPad, Laptop and even ATM withdrawals, thank God I refunded customers funds some days before that faithful day. The devil tried but I came out of the mess hail and healthy, and I want to specially appreciate those who called to check on me, may the Almighty bless you all and all your endeavours.

However, purchase will continue but not immediately. I will surely post here as soon as I resume receiving orders.

Thanks for your love and support, do enjoy the rest of your week......

Best Regards,
Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

God will surely replenish what was lost.

1 Like

Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by heavyu: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Best bargain here www.nairaland.com/4247879
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
abelee:

God will surely replenish what was lost.

Thanks bro, I truly appreciate this...
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

This is to officially inform everyone that our services of Tubers procurement has resumed

We are ready to give free description down to the market

Purchase is made every Tuesday evening till Wednesday.

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 24th Feb and to end by Tuesday (27th Feb) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo e.t.c

1. Contact me via direct call or Email

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Direct call)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning!!
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
tbliss22:

This is to officially inform everyone that our services of Tubers procurement has resumed

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 24th Feb and to end by Tuesday (27th Feb) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings begins today and closes by 12pm on tuesday.

If you need to see pictures with respect to prices, please text me your email address to forward the details.

call now to place your ORDER!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Orders rolling in already. We will buy your choice specie of tubers and deliver at your state of destination. Call to make your Order now, and we will be glad to make the purchase for you.

However, if you need to see pictures then text your email to this number 07034617082 and you will get all pictures including prices. If you also wish to travel down to Benue state yourself, give us a call and we will give free directions to the major markets.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Enugu's alongside PH's Order duely received meaning some hundreds of tubers will be transported via 911 truck come wednesday and thursday respectively.

Contact us now and let's reduce your stress of traveling. We have been on for 3 consecutive years with no record of SCAM.

If you still wish to travel, contact us for free direction.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello Everyone!!!

How has your week been? Orders for the week is officially closed. Let's do it again next week and as for those who placed their ORDER this week, get prepared to receive your tubers from Saturday onward.

For those who wish to see our prices;

Set 1

Small - N9,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Medium1 - N16,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Medium2 - N19,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Big - N26,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Set 2;

Large 1- N68,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 2- N48,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 3- N43,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 4- N43,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 5- N38,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 6- N73,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 7- N38,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Can you just imagine this crazy submission of [b]FG on foreign investor's reason of not investing in agricultures......
[/b]

WHY FOREIGN INVESTORS ARE IGNORING NIGERIA’S AGRIBUSINESS – MINISTER
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/02/why-foreign-investors-are-ignoring.html

The minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri, has explained that foreign investors, who are interested in doing business in Nigeria, have continued to have cold feet because of lack of data. Eyes Of Lagos gathered that The minister gave the explanation during the 2017 Agricultural Performance Survey Public Presentation and Stakeholders Forum in Abuja yesterday.

Sen. Lokpobiri lamented that lack of a database for agricultural sector has not only made the sector unattractive to both the foreign and local investors but also has continued to slowpoke the growth of agribusiness in the country. He noted the urgent need for adequate data for the sector, advising that Nigerians should begin to signify ample interest in a farming business in as much as in the next few decades; agriculture will supplant oil to become the mainstay of the country’s economy. “It is unfortunate that we don’t have data in Nigeria and even when we have, the data will not be publicised. This is a landmark exercise and for that, it is going to be an annual survey event. “We have over 84 million hectares of land ready for farming but foreign investors who are interested in Nigerian agribusiness are discouraged because of lack of data. “We want a situation where all the states of the nation are interested in agriculture to create jobs and wealth. “Part of the problem of data collection and research is funding. It is not enough to do a research; you have to commercialize your research results because the era of government doing everything is gone. “The young people are encouraged to go into farming. For that, farming has to be made sexy and attractive.”
.................................................. https://www.nairaland.com/4372111/why-foreign-investors-ignoring-nigerias

My submission is this, foreign investor who sees great good prospect in investing shouldn't wait for the FG for anything. If they need data of farmers, it can be conducted within a short period of time before starting the main business.

Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2018
tbliss22:
Hello Everyone!!!

How has your week been? Orders for the week is officially closed. Let's do it again next week and as for those who placed their ORDER this week, get prepared to receive your tubers from Saturday onward.

Set 1

Small - N9,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Medium1 - N16,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Medium2 - N19,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Big - N26,500 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Set 2;

Large 1- N68,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 2- N48,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 3- N43,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 4- N43,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 5- N38,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 6- N73,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Large 7- N38,000 per 100pcs + N1,500 (Service fee) + N6,000 (Transport fair if Lagos State)

Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Thank God it's Friday, I wish you all a splendid and joyous weekend.

Do still have plans to give a trial in Tuber business either by planting, direct sales or processing to other produce then put a call through to us and let's discuss.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 4:04am On Mar 07, 2018
tbliss22:
Hello Everyone!!!

Set 1

Set 2;

Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning everyone, it's another beautiful Wednesday for the purchase of tubers. I will like to welcome all those who traveled in yesterday to make some purchases and I wish you journey mercy all through.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here are the rules to abide by to have smooth dealings all through your stay in Benue State;

1. Trust no one:
Do not trust anyone on ground irrespective of whatever assistance they wish to offer. Robbers are everywhere and they can adopt any form of strategy to get on strangers.

2. Don't let anyone know your hotel
3. Don't withdraw heavy cash before pricing your goods. That is, make sure you do your pricing first before proceeding to withdraw raw cash.

4. When pricing, ask for the last price which you divide into two.

5. Be in your hotel room by latest 7 pm

6. Before making any decision, please try put a call through to me so as to avoid the wrong decision.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, tubers movement and delivery will now take up to 2 weeks due to a low number of trucks especially those in Lagos state.

Best Regards,
Mr. Lekan
Re: Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!! by tbliss22(m): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello Everyone!!!

Borokiri, Rumukoro and Obibo (Port Harcourt) trucks on the way already. Lagos and Enugu Orders still on ground awaiting Trucks.

Set 1

Set 2;

Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crude Oil Prices Race To $80 / Unity Bank Retires 500 Workers / Dangote In Competition Trouble As Ibeto Cement Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.