Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic (51099 Views)

Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic by ofai: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:

A slave will always be a slave.

If you're not Nigerians, the only position available for you here, in our fatherland, is that of a slave.

Unfortunately, the real Jew, the authentic Israel has refuted your claim of lineage with her. What a shame!
Slaves without roots. I pity una.
I repeat, break the laws of Nigeria, and risk dying young.
No room for miscreants and their lawlessness!

Law breakers are liable to die young!

Keep shifting the goal post. Perennial slave. If am a slave, I still see my chains as chains, but you see your chains as bracelets. You are a certified zombie.
Re: IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
ofai:

Keep shifting the goal post. Perennial slave. If am a slave, I still see my chains as chains, but you see your chains as bracelets. You are a certified zombie.

An adage says, It's bastard who uses left hand to describe his father's house. In other words, it's bastard who speak ill of his father's house.

As the world stands today, which country do you belong to? Where's your fatherland?

Confused people who don't even know what they want.

We are proudly Nigerians. Nigeria is our fatherland!

We also know the true Jew, the Israel of God.

Where art thou from?

Faceless generation looking for attachments every where!
Re: IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic by ofai: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:

An adage says, It's bastard who uses left hand to describe his father's house. In other words, it's bastard who speak ill of his father's house.

As the world stands today, which country do you belong to? Where's your fatherland?

Confused people who don't even know what they want.

We are proudly Nigerians. Nigeria is our fatherland!

We also know the true Jew, the Israel of God.

Where art thou from?

Faceless generation looking for attachments every where!

The word biafra existed before Nigeria....Your NIGERIA is a British experiment. A failed experiment. Biafra is my fatherland. A true Jew has the circumcision of the heart, but as of you, you are an abomination.
Re: IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

The word biafra existed before Nigeria....Your NIGERIA is a British experiment. A failed experiment. Biafra is my fatherland. A true Jew has the circumcision of the heart, but as of you, you are an abomination.

The Biafra is located where in the world map?

Wake up from thy slumber, o ye day-dreamer.
Una dream be like that of The failed Bank PHB.

We have the world>>>>Planet earth>>>Africa Continent>>>Nigeria. Where's this your fantasy land called Biafra?

Re: IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic by billyG(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
attackgat:

Is it Kanu doing the shooting? Who is doing the shooting?
oh oh..is it buhari that is doing d shooting?using d same logic u ipob need 2 giv buhari a break.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.