Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. (1334 Views)

Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / My Parents Making Me Feel Suicidal. / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Good morning, i had to open a new account to tell my story. I feel suicidal. Why? I'm no saint actually. I was in a relationship for 3 years with my ex. He was my first everything. We had sex occasionally and used protection though we were faithful to each other. However, along the line,i noticed he had temper issues and would hit me at every slightest chance, even without me raising my voice at him. At some point, i had to leave because love doesn't solve everything. Few months later, I met someone else who seemed like he loved me. I did the usual 'shakara', but i started having feelings for him. However, on my birthday, i had no plans and he begged to spend time with me. We went out, and I had loads of fun, i drank and ate a lot. At some point, i was so tipsy and wanted to go home but he offered to pay for two rooms in a hotel around, reason being that my hostel was a bit far. I agreed and whether he did, that I do not know. He had his way with me that night, I was so weak and couldn't fight so much. The next morning, he apologised and blamed the drinks for his unruly behaviour. I simply asked if he used protection but he didnt. I havent been the same since then. Its partly my fault, what was I expecting? I thought that mistake would end then, but I'm still paying.I decided to go for a test,because I'm so scared. Now, I've been diagnosed with having the virus 3 months later. I'm really not a wayward girl and now I feel suicidal. I dont know who to talk to. I know some of you will bash me, its normal, but please. I'm so depressed. It feels like everything I've been working towards has crashed. I dont know anymore. Please help me move this to front page. Lalasticlala
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by czarina(f): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Don't even think of it ...you have the virus yes, due to your negligence yes, you learnt,yes. HIV is no longer the death sentence it used to be (albeit, from misinformed individuals) I know people living normal lives with the virus. ...go for tests to monitor the viral load, eat well, sleep well and please forgive yourself and the other person.. Avoid the temptation of wanting to get back at the world by distributing the virus.... You just have to take responsibility for your actions and seek closure from from people who truly care...and if you ever feel like you're all alone, remember God's with you on this journey. Peace! Pm me if you don't mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by sinaj(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
You need a counselor to help you. I believe group counseling will help you dismiss the suicidal thought.

You will surely be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Please don't contemplate suicide. You can still live a healthy life, there are many individuals with the virus and are still achieving great things. Visit the centres regularly for counselling, eat healthy and pursue your dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
I wish it was that easy
czarina:
Don't even think of it
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2017
How do i get one? I'm so ashamed of this
sinaj:
You need a counselor to help you. I believe group counseling will help you dismiss the suicidal thought.

You will surely be fine.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
I haven't registered yet. I dont know if i can, the stigma...
Dextology:
Please don't contemplate suicide. You can still live a healthy life, there are many individuals with the virus and are still achieving great things. Visit the centres regularly for counselling, eat healthy and pursue your dreams.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by sinaj(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2017
odiij:
How do i get one? I'm so ashamed of this
The hospital you ran the test should have one.

Upth has one too with lots of members. So there is nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by iliyande(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Suicide is not an option my sister.
Moreover, people living with the virus lives longer now. What you need now is counseling. Get yourself enrolled in hospital offering antiretroviral drugs and please don't think of revenge on any innocent guy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
odiij:

There's nothing to be ashamed of. Visit government health facilities close to you for counselling, some also give out drugs and professional advise on how to live a normal life. Also endeavour to do the test again after 3 months.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Just, wow!.

Nice counsel.
czarina:
Don't even think of it ...you have the virus yes, due to your negligence yes, you learnt,yes. HIV is no longer the death sentence it used to be (albeit, from misinformed individuals) I know people living normal lives with the virus. ...go for tests to monitor the viral load, eat well, sleep well and please forgive yourself and the other person.. Avoid the temptation of wanting to get back at the world by distributing the virus.... You just have to take responsibility for your actions and seek closure from from people who truly care...and if you ever feel like you're all alone, remember God's with you on this journey. Peace! Pm me if you don't mind

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks a lot. I've sent you a pm
czarina:
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by czarina(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
odiij:
Thanks a lot. I've sent you a pm
I replied and thanks for letting me into your world

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by thesuave10(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Why do I feel that you're lying. That somehow you willingly decided to fúck him and now you're disturbing us. So your on NL as well. Pls tell me your other moniker so I can stay away from you.

Now the advice, get a good therapist or counsellor and start early to treat. Maintain good hygiene and don't attempt to spread the virus. HIV is nothing. Just be strong
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:
Why do I feel that you're lying. That somehow you willingly decided to fúck him and now you're disturbing us. So your on NL as well. Pls tell me your other moniker so I can stay away from you.

Now the advice, get a good therapist or counsellor and start early to treat. Maintain good hygiene and don't attempt to spread the virus. HIV is nothing. Just be strong

Why start with gibberish post and ended up with a subtle advise. Stop this infantile behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by thesuave10(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dextology:

[s]Why start with gibberish post and ended up with a subtle advise. Stop this infantile behaviour[/s].

Shut up. The fact that I gave an advise does not change my opinion on the case that she might be lying probably foolish, should tell me her moniker and should not spread the virus. Get the difference block head
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut up. The fact that I gave an advise does not change my opinion on the case that she might be lying probably foolish, should tell me her moniker and should not spread the virus. Get the difference block head

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by odiij: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
You are entitled to your own opinion. Thanks for the advice.
thesuave10:

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by thesuave10(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
odiij:

Anytime sweetie grin. Now tell us that moniker grin angry
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
odiij:

Just ignore him dear. You don't need such negativity around you.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Jezz!, you're so stupid. Even if the sex was consensual and she's hiding, should that be your worries at this point when the victim is seeking for counsel on how to stay away from attempting suicide?.

Please, go and return your brother's phone you just borrowed to browse with.
thesuave10:

[s]Shut up. The fact that I gave an advise does not change my opinion on the case that she might be lying probably foolish, should tell me her moniker and should not spread the virus. Get the difference block head.[/s]
If you're worried she'd spread the virus, why don't you tame yourself from sending anything on "F" moniker PMs and having unprotected sex or better still, stay away from sex 'till you're sure you and your partner are tested free of the virus.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by thesuave10(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
[s]Jezz!, you're so stupid. Even if the sex was consensual and she's hiding, should that be your worries at this point when the victim is seeking for counsel on how to stay away from attempting suicide?.

Please, go and return your brother's phone you just borrowed to browse with.[/s]

Ok grin

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Ok grin
If they call you a dog now you'll cry. Mtchewww!.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by thesuave10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
[s]If they call you a dog now you'll cry. Mtchewww!.[/s]

Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by jokinexcel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sorry about that, just enroll for treatment at any teaching hospital near you, pm me I will tell you what to be taking to sour up your CD 4 count and reduce your viral load to the lowest minimum. NB. I don't sell drugs or information, it's free, just wanna be of help.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Actuarydeji(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sorry dear, please see it as a challenge ok. You really need help. dejiojo1989@gmail.com
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by jokinexcel(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
jokinexcel:
Sorry about that, just enroll for treatment at any teaching hospital near you, pm me I will tell you what to be taking to sour up your CD 4 count and reduce your viral load to the lowest minimum. NB. I don't sell drugs or information, it's free, just wanna be of help.
please call me we need to talk 08056190929
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Lexusgs430: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
odiij:

The stigma does not heal it away or reduce viral load...... Seek medical help like yesterday (you would be dealt with, and your privacy and dignity maintained)........
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Caprigal: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
So sorry dear, I feel for you, I really do. Pele. Am sure the useless worthless idiot goat know that he had the virus but still went ahead to do it without protection. I had something similar happen between me and a guy, I was stranded far away from home and I almost left his place to book a room but he started swearing with God and promising that I am safe with him and he wouldnt do anything. I was a real mumu then cos I was young and naive and that was before I knew it was impossible for men to spend the night with you without attempting sex. In the middle of the night the idiot started dragging me and trying to remove my clothes, I fought back with everything and we broke so many things in that room. I am sure neighbours heard the noise and everything but nobody did anything. In the end I acted like I was going to cooperate and when he calmed down I gave him head to at least remove the urge from his head. I still feel so used and dirty even though it was just head. Take ARVs dear. HIV isnt a death sentence
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Caprigal: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
And another thing; please don't tell anyone in real life about this issue except your doctor. Don't be tempted to confide in family and friends because people talk too much and they might start victimizing you. To avoid stigmatization from ignorant people just take your drugs and keep it to yourself. There are even ways to hook up with a positive partner and live a happy married life.
Re: I Feel Suicidal. I Need Help. by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Have you tried other clinic? I will advice you go for test in another hospital. Even if you have it ehen and so what? Is that why you want to kill yourself. Erase that thought from your mind and think of the way forward. We love you so much and don't want to loose you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Body Massaging Machine For Sale (picture) / Smoking - Please Help / Gap Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.