Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79743 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GagaBoy: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dany being more upset about JS not showing up than Viserions death angry angry
I startes crying when viserion came crashing down with blood gushing out of his neck.
I knew he was going to die because I spoiled myself but it was still very hard to watch.
RIP viserion

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

Knowing the kind of person he is, why was he the first person she had to talk to about the letter? Was she expecting a good advice from Little finger? Check out the advise he now gave her, and she happily took action.
Stupid girl. Little finger playing on her since season 1
This argument isn't going to go anywhere. I've learnt that much now.

So let's just leave it at that.
Arya & Sansa are insignificant in the presence of the fabulous night king.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GagaBoy: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hate Jon snow I swear. He should have died long ago!!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GagaBoy: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sansa and Arya still makes no sense. And the fact that Winterfell is only gaining an actual plot 2 episodes away from the finale is pretty dumb. Just kill little finger already and stop trying to make this fake drama
The wight trip in itself was dumb. But it only gets dumber.
They captured a wight, that was their point. Now run. yet they stared and got themselves locked in a lake. Why? they know the WW are coming, just go around the lake and leave
Also, the fact that the Night King brings the winter and can't freeze a lake is a major plot hole
Daenerys not listening to Tyrion at all, even though she has always paid attention to her advisors. wow
Viserion dying so easily, and Daenerys having no reaction to it. wow
was there anything I liked about this episode?
Ramin did a beautiful job when dany arrived to save jon
Also, the cinematography was great, and the VFX team was amazing. Dany costume was one of my favourites of the entire show.
I truly hope this season is like this because they need to get characters to certain places in order for GRRM ending to come true and they acknowledge this is not their best work bc otherwise we are screwed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
GagaBoy:
Dany being more upset about JS not showing up than Viserions death angry angry
I startes crying when viserion came crashing down with blood gushing out of his neck.
I knew he was going to die because I spoiled myself but it was still very hard to watch.
RIP viserion
When something goes as sideways as it did for all of them...... It's actually pretty logical to hold out hope for something positive,no matter how little.

It was sad seeing viserion go down like that but I never really got attached to him as much as drogon(who has way more sense). But i'm a night king fangirl, so i might be a bit biased.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I have replied every one that quoted me. Please check your box. wink

Niccur u did not mention me as we discussed

But men the Nk na badt guy
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by yakamata(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
I never thought I'd ever say this but JON SNOW is fuking son of a bitch.

In other news the night king just hit a jackpot.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
The baddest man of d moment :The night king
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The damage that one spear did was insane.

But why didn't he just kill Jon and his suicide squad with it when they were surrounded by the dead?
Because then they were not a threat 2 him,but then dany arrived with her dragons,and was destroying his army nw dat is a big threat,d badoo gat 2 act nw,nd he did
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
The night King is a freak...I wonder how they will kill him,I think he will be defeated but either dany or Jon snow will die.......And a night king with a dragon will destroy westeros

I think the only thing that can kill him is dragon fire,
but this episode confirms if the NK dies the whole army of the dead will die
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When something goes as sideways as it did for all of them...... It's actually pretty logical to hold out hope for something positive,no matter how little.

It was sad seeing viserion go down like that but I never really got attached to him as much as drogon(who has way more sense). But i'm a night king fangirl, so i might be a bit biased.

Well guess viserion didn't know anything about zigzag flying method. Besides no one saw it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by kozmicity: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://m.thepiratebay.org/search/game+of+thrones+/0/0/0 pick the quality that works for you..... You have everything ranging from 200mb to 2gb.

you'll need a torrenter Though, preferably FUtorrent from the playstore.... It's only 10-20mb.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/55d18232c6c43f8641d2502648a1d76320170816061135/36b1fb
The episode is partitioned, so download both files. Combined they are 1gb heavy.
Quality is good.
[size=15]
Is it possible to download an entire season of GOT??
If so,how many gigs does it cost??
[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The damage that one spear did was insane.

But why didn't he just kill Jon and his suicide squad with it when they were surrounded by the dead?

Jon has single handedly killed 2 of his Commanders

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
GagaBoy:
Sansa and Arya still makes no sense. And the fact that Winterfell is only gaining an actual plot 2 episodes away from the finale is pretty dumb. Just kill little finger already and stop trying to make this fake drama
The wight trip in itself was dumb. But it only gets dumber.
They captured a wight, that was their point. Now run. yet they stared and got themselves locked in a lake. Why? they know the WW are coming, just go around the lake and leave
Also, the fact that the Night King brings the winter and can't freeze a lake is a major plot hole
Daenerys not listening to Tyrion at all, even though she has always paid attention to her advisors. wow
Viserion dying so easily, and Daenerys having no reaction to it. wow
was there anything I liked about this episode?
Ramin did a beautiful job when dany arrived to save jon
Also, the cinematography was great, and the VFX team was amazing. Dany costume was one of my favourites of the entire show.
I truly hope this season is like this because they need to get characters to certain places in order for GRRM ending to come true and they acknowledge this is not their best work bc otherwise we are screwed

Tyrion said she should do nothing, that ain't much of an advise now is it And for the second time he has said /advised she should do nothing.....

The NK's first major attack ain't an easy something ooooooo , d guy has no time for talk all the time for action
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Coyotejack:

Tyrion said she should do nothing, that ain't much of an advise now is it And for the second time he has said /advised she should do nothing.....

The NK's first major attack ain't an easy something ooooooo , d guy has no time for talk all the time for action

His aim was accurate. And did you notice something? The first batch of night walkers they attacked were all destroyed because their leader was killed. No wonder the Niger king is always far behind the war zone, because he knows killing him will put an end to his armies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
borntosuccess:
Because then they were not a threat 2 him,but then dany arrived with her dragons,and was destroying his army nw dat is a big threat,d badoo gat 2 act nw,nd he did
Jon and his team weren't a threat but the night king had a whole horde chase them down?

Dany's threat was significantly higher, that's for sure. Which is why I just can't shake the feeling that the night king was actually waiting for Danaerys. For someone as ancient and deadly as he is, that's not much of a stretch.

He could've EASILY taken the grounded drogon out with that ice spear when Tormund and the rest were still getting on(he actually glanced at them) but instead went for viserion who was a mobile and much harder target to hit.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
kozmicity:

[size=15]
Is it possible to download an entire season of GOT??
If so,how many gigs does it cost??
[/size]
it is very much possible. If na 1080p you want, it is on average around 1.21gb per episode..... So it'll be 11gb per season.
If you want 720p episodes.....a season will be about 6gb.
600-650mb per episode..... Ten episodes per season.
But if you want episodes of lower resolution(320p,480p etc) .... Then it'll be around 2-3gb, at 200-250mb per episode.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Smoothie01(f): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://m.thepiratebay.org/search/game+of+thrones+/0/0/0 pick the quality that works for you..... You have everything ranging from 200mb to 2gb.

you'll need a torrenter Though, preferably FUtorrent from the playstore.... It's only 10-20mb.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/55d18232c6c43f8641d2502648a1d76320170816061135/36b1fb
The episode is partitioned, so download both files. Combined they are 1gb heavy.
Quality is good.
I've gotten from a collegue smiley
Thanks tho
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Rubyventures: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
bloody hell
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Coyotejack:

Jon has single handedly killed 2 of his Commanders
Exactly.
The guy has had it out for jon since spotting him in hardhome,so logically he should've speared Jon's ass the moment he saw him. which is why I think there may be a reason he held out until dany came. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into stuff.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Igwe007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
that was epic
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

Well guess viserion didn't know anything about zigzag flying method. Besides no one saw it coming.
blame it on their mother.
She didn't give him and rhaegal enough battle training.

Hopefully Jon gets to drill rhaegal very well before the wall falls.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Plse what is the size of this file??
combined, their size is 1gb.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by isaiah9(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now i know why he's called the boss lol. Look at the swag in him,no panic whatsoever

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
combined, their size is 1gb.
Plse where can i download the one between the range of 250mb to 400mb?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by jordyspices: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I have replied every one that quoted me. Please check your box. wink
pls send me d link
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
[b]http://m.thepiratebay.org/search/game+of+thrones+/0/0/0 pick the quality that works for you..... You have everything ranging from 200mb to 2gb.

Quality is good. [/b]
Do i need FUtorrent for the piratebay only or for the two links provided?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
isaiah9:
Now i know why he's called the boss lol. Look at the swag in him,no panic whatsoever

He is like "okay you wanna show us who is tougher?" get me my spear general........wooooosh!!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
abeg anybody with link 4 episode 4 should help me out,d low abeg
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Do i need FUtorrent for the piratebay only or for the two links provided?
Just for Pirate Bay.

Magnifico2000:

Plse where can i download the one between the range of 250mb to 400mb?
pirate Bay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.