Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79742 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

But sansa should be among the beauty list amongst
Queen margaery
Missandei
Ramsey's girlfriend
Sansa
Robbstark wife
Arya nko?
You no go put her name join?.
That one wey look like geisha..... She no come get sense join. na to commit mass murder she sabi.
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
BraniacX:

I agree, also i have another theory, this one is on why the valyrians never invaded westeros, they had been dominant in essos for a long time and their dragon lords traveled far and wide in trade, adventure and exploration, but they never invaded westeros proper till aegon tagaeryan's invasion, why was this? The conquest of the ghiscari and the rhoynar didn't break their sweat much and they were for all intents and purposes unopposed in essos and the existence and wealth of westeros was well known, while it is true that they weren't imperialists by nature but they would have at least founded a city in westeros as they did across essos instead the tagaeryan outpost of dragonstone was the closest they ever came to westerosi mainland in their thousands of years of dominating essos! I think that somewhere in their antiquated history and maybe unrecorded so much so that it has devolved into myths they ventured into westeros and many a dragon hitherto thought invincible met their doom at the hands of the night king because if the last episode shows nothing else, it is that he is a very proficient dragon killer and this suggests that he has experience in killing dragons.

Why there aren't ice dragons on the show already if this is true i am not sure but i will put it to this having happened so many eons ago that during the night king's long hibernation their bodies have completely degraded to dust and there's nothing to reanimate. So like giant ice spiders, ice dragons once existed and are now myths and legends.
Any insights would be interesting

Cc: Gbola5 kay9 IamLEGEND1 akinniade yonce aryasand

I doubt the night king came in contact with dragons b4, the valarians discovered dragon eggs way after the defeat of the night king, way after the wall.
Dragons died out during the Targayen civil war(dance of dragons)
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I just have a simple question for you. Do u think the brains of the night walkers function effectively? If yes! Why did they stop when they were drowning? If No, thy should av all died.

They are not smart but they aren't dumb either.

They are under the control of the white walker.

They are smarter than zombies but not as smart as humans
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

But sansa should be among the beauty list amongst

Queen margaery
Missandei
Ramsey's girlfriend
Sansa
Robbstark wife

Tufiakwa.....

Sansa can never make the beauty list when we have missandre, Dany, melisandre, Jon snow's dead girlfriend etc.

Sansa is just tall like dongo yaro. Nothing more.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Arya nko?
That one wey look like geisha..... She no come get sense join. na to commit mass murder she sabi.
grin
Lmaooo.... Arya fine pass gilly and some other girls.. no try Arya.
Only Arya can kill the night king.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
But wildlings dey sabi knack sha.... But Make she no twist my spine in the name of cowgirl.

make Sam stab you with dragon glass will she dey ontop. na ygritte i want. she knows plenty smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Arya nko?
grin
But Arya dey the fantasy list.. Unlike Sansa that is so useless, she can't fit anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
kozmicity:

Maybe,he saw that the spear will not be able to have the desired impact(kill)on drogon...cos it just makes absolutely no sense at all
I guess that's one of the many thing we'll never understand in the show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Arya didnt complete her training wih the faceless men and she is this good. If she had completed the training, cersei would have been dead.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
They should show us where Arya is purnishing those guards of winterfell that didnt want her inside.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
That lady that came up with plotholes was right to some extent. But she needs to understand that this is just a fiction. The writers will do anything to keep their main characters going.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Maybe i need a clarification some terminologies.
Nightking
Nightwalker
Wight
Wightwalker

Night king....oga of white walker

Wight....the zombie - like dead skeletons.

Whitewalker...they look like the nights king and can be killed by dragon glass or valerian steel

The rest don't exist
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by codedguy1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dalek:

make Sam stab you with dragon glass will she dey ontop. na ygritte i want. she knows plenty smiley

She enjoyed the tongue, so be ready to lick till you hear screams. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lmaooo.. u never see anything..

Does it mean dragonfire can not kill the nightking?

I don’t think fire can kill Night King. Watch that scene where he speared down that dragon. When he was coming, the fire burning in front of him quenched immediately
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Braniacx iamlegend1 codedguy1 precherx and some other sansa fanboys and girls will now say sansa is now smart.. Even when jamie met with brienne at riverrun, Jamie was surprised sansa was not dead because he felt silly girls like that dont last long. Go and rewatch that scene b4 u quote me or else nightking will fall on you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
They have reduced sex scenes from the show unlike previous seasons abi budgt affected that one too?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
lilbest4:
I don’t think fire can kill Night King. Watch that scene where he speared down that dragon. When he was coming, the fire burning in front of him quenched immediately
So what will now kill him. This one that the 3rd dragon is dead, the myth that three dragon defeated the night king has been defeated.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who else thought Tyrion wanted to climb a dragon when Daenerys was about going to rescue jon and d rest.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Jesu!
Public service announcement!:
Please transport all Wights close to you to the nearest emergency unit, we have confirmation of a new strain of the Savage virus spreading amongst them.
Nicolars:
omg... Who's this. How dear you call wights useless....

We won't take this ooooo angry
grin grin i never knew the wights had fans

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

But theon and yara greyjoy never bent the knee for Dany na. Even olenna and the martells never did that. So wats d fuss with jon bending the knee?

Lol.. Danny is just trying to be superior. The persons u mentioned are not king or Lord. Jon is a king but she wants to show she is more powerful cos she have dragons. U see later when she saw Jon scars and how heroic he is, she was like, "Do I deserve u bending the knee for me".

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Did sansa bring out lord walder frey's face from arya's bag? That second face she brought out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seunpaul01:

Lol.. Danny is just trying to be superior. The persons u mentioned are not king or Lord. Jon is a king but she wants to show she is more powerful cos she have dragons. U see later when she saw Jon scars and how heroic he is, she was like, "Do I deserve u bending the knee for me".
Firstly it doesnt matter afterall tyrion is not a king but he bwnt the knee for dany.
For your second point mayb she had a rethink that jon dont need to bend d knee anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
They have reduced sex scenes from the show unlike previous seasons abi budgt affected that one too?
watch GOT premium for all the steamy scenes. Jon snow on brienne, tomound on sansa, night king on drogon

all for $99.99

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
grin grin i never knew the wights had fans
On this GOT, everyone has something to support. Even walder frey has fans!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
watch GOT premium for all the steamy scenes. Jon snow on brienne, tomound on sansa, night king on drogon

all for $99.99
Lol... nightking fall ontop you tonite!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dalek:

I doubt the night king came in contact with dragons b4, the valarians discovered dragon eggs way after the defeat of the night king, way after the wall.
Dragons died out during the Targayen civil war(dance of dragons)
In the GoT world,dragons are magic in a corporeal form. So it'll be fair to assume that they may existed way before the valyrians came to be. They possibly could've just gone quasi-extinct like what we saw in the show until the valyrians reawakened and forged semi-supernatural bonds them.
So personally, I'm not going to totally dismiss the possibility that the night king may have had encounters with dragons in the past.
The guy's efficiency in taking out viserion was just too high to simply be a make-it-up-as-you-go tactic.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Here is the adjusted loopholes I discovered. .I am waiting for your answer.

1. When Jon killed one of the general during the fight at the mountain, we saw that all the other walkers die immediately except one? How come? Why didnt he just die like the rest? Or is it just a poor plot to hand jon a walker? what was a small army of walkers doing there away from the rest in the first place?

2. Why exactly did dany carry 3 dragons to save Jon and his men when she took only 1 to war? Was it just a ploy by the producers to give the night king a dragon?

3. How did the wights swim down to chain the dragon with those huge chains when they cant swim in the first place?

4. Why was the hound actually stoning the walkers? What was his aim or intentions? Did he intend to kill them with a rock or what?

5. For the NK to be able to throw the spear that high and far to hit vaeserion is just amazing.....definitely his hands and throw must be stronger than the big arrow bow bronn used against drogon dont you think?

6. Uncle benjen's sudden appearance out of nowhere. Am still wondering where the heck did uncle benjen come out from? Where has he been all these while? Comm'on lets be realistic here.....Uncle benjen came from the exact same direction the white walkers came...How on earth did his horse survive out there in all those snow and no food? Where did he stay all these while and how did he know jon was in trouble?....This is one of the biggest flop of this episodes..So many loop holes attached to uncle benjen's miraculous appearance.

7. Tormund survives despite the walkers were all on top of him but the other guy who nobody knows dies within an instant when the walkers were on top him....

8. The biggest floop of this episode was when the white walkers magically brought about 4-5 huge chains that are several miles long out of nowhere....Haba? What does the producers take us for biko? The annoying thing was that the dead walkers were able to pull out a huge dragon without any of them breaking while pulling the dragon out. this is the biggest flop of the episode...I was highly pissed when i saw this part.

First of all, a lot of these things aren't plotholes. Look up the definiton of plot hole.

Basically, a plothole is when a movie goes against its own rules without explanation just to advance the plot.

1) it's not a plothole. The single one that did not die was not bonded to the white walker.

Remember that even Jon was shocked that the group was soo small. I think it was a trap set by the night king.

2) not a plothole. She carried 3 dragons because an army of the dead led by the nights king is far more dangerous than a lannister army. And don't forget that she had the dothraki when she attacked the lannister army but here, she was going alone.

3) not a plothole. The show never told us that they cannot swim, people were only assuming that. Remember that they came out of water and tried to drown Tormund earlier on?

4) not a plot hole. Characters do stupid things all the time. He was bored.

5) not a plothole. He has lived for thousands of years and can raise the dead. Yet, you are complaining he can throw a spear? The spear is even a magical spear. It shatters steel and shatters humans.

6) not a plothole. Uncle benjen? How did Craster and the wildlings survive out there for too long? This is a stupid question.

7) not a plothole. Stupid question actually.

8. the nights king has existed for thousands of years. Can raise the dead, carries a magical spear that kills dragons but he can't have a chain? Stupid question. This is also a reason why I think it was a trap by the nights king to lure the dragons and take one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Firstly it doesnt matter afterall tyrion is not a king but he bwnt the knee for dany.
For your second point mayb she had a rethink that jon dont need to bend d knee anymore.

Exactly, she may not bring up the 'bend the knees ' shit again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dalek:

maybe if youd bother to read the post i quote you won't be disturbing me.
the guy said the trek from eastwatch was an hour, yet gendry was drained from running an hour trek.??
If the wall is an hour from the frozen lake, won't the other watch see the action from the wall so high up.

My apologies then
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jon could have climbed drogon and viserion wouldnt have died.
This is the only plothole i saw in the episode. But i wont crticise it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gj22(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
sharex15:

The night king created the wight walkers
If you remember an earlier season when he used to collect crasters male children and turn them into wight walkers

Is it white walkers or wight walkers I don't even know anymore

White as in color
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

In Dragon Glass we trust grin grin
Forget dragonglass, we now want to see Jon get some dragonass. cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.