Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) (8816 Views)

Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos) / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by AmadiAba: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
This is happening now in Ekwulobia

FULL STORY AND MORE PHOTOS HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/422816/more-photos-of-ipob-members-shot-dead-in-ekwulobia/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by AmadiAba: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Kanu expected in Ekwulobia

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Zeemic(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Y
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by attackgat: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
This is the Nigeria they want us Igbos belong to? One where unarmed people are shot and killed for expressing their constitutional right to agitate?

Nigeria bu obodo Ekwensu!

23 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by mekaboy(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Another wasted life. Don't these people have jobs or something useful to do with their time?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Shot dear and no blood? Abi na hunger make the guy faint?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Najokee: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by fk001(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
;DThe pigs and idiot should rot in hell grin gringrin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by MEILYN(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerian Army, shooting unarmed and harmless Nigerians since 1960 till date..

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by MEILYN(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
fk001:
;DThe pigs and idiot should rot in hell grin gringrin
It's funny how something like this would happen to your family members and you would come here to shout Nigerian Army is evil..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
I wont be happy until I see Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother,sister,cousin,father,mother,uncle,at least one person from his family,shot dead at a protest.

Look at these young lives lost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by attackgat: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
mekaboy:
Another wasted life. Don't these people have jobs or something useful to do with their time?

Thats another life your so called Nigeria wasted for nothing.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by MEILYN(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
These people are just trying to start a war. You think Biafra will die anytime soon when you have already killed people?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by mekaboy(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
attackgat:

Thats another life your so called Nigeria wasted for nothing.

If he has any use for the life he won't be there on Wednesday morning.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
this is so sad..rip to them...and for all those happy about their death..death shall be your visitors till your families are perished..anybody happy about this shall know no peace even in hell. .!!death shall visit you day and night...you shall mourn your loved ones and your loved ones shall mourn your death. .anybody that has a hand in this will be wiped out from these planet earth..including his generations

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by fk001(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2017
MEILYN:
It's funny how something like this would happen to your family members and you would come here to shout Nigerian Army is evil..

My family members will never embark on such silly acts.

They can never be fooled by a yellow bonobo never!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by MEILYN(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
fk001:

My family members will never embark on such silly acts.

They can never be fooled by a yellow bonobo never!!!
But the Army would kill them anyway. Do you think you have to protest in Nigeria before they will waste you?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I wont be happy until I see Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother,sister,cousin,father,mother,uncle,at least one person from his family,shot dead at a protest.

Look at these young lives lost.
shot dead at a peaceful protest..for demanding their rightlook at the kind of people am sharing a country with

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Uteghe(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin You say you want to die for Biafra but when you are killed for Biafra you complain. BTW, when will Kanu's family member die for Biafra?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by kettykin: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
MEILYN:
Nigerian Army, shooting unarmed and harmless Nigerians since 1960 till date..

IPOB is a useless and brianless organisation, i have always believed NK does not know what he is doing
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by attackgat: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
mekaboy:

If he has any use for the life he won't be there on Wednesday morning.

So it is the job of your armed forces to be shooting unarmed people wether jobless or not?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Truthbtold1: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu again!. That guy is synonymous to bad news.
Please get out of my State and go back to your pen. All his pigs should follow him there, we are tired of their shenanigan.
Btw how do we verify this news? Or you want us to believe igberetv.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by MEILYN(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
kettykin:

IPOB is a useless and brianless organisation, i have always believed NK does not know what he is doing
Oga shut up jare... Is that enough reason for the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed Protesters?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by fk001(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
MEILYN:
But the Army would kill them anyway. Do you think you have to protest in Nigeria before they will waste you?

I am a good citizen

A law abiding fellow.

I am contented with what i have

I am not an enemy of state

I follow protocols.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Obiano this is what you and Osibanjo is doing in Igbo Land

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shot dead at a peaceful protest..for demanding their rightlook at the kind of people am sharing a country with
whether during peaceful or violent protest,anyone.
they should just kill one of his family member.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
this is so sad..rip to them...and for all those happy about their death..death shall be your visitors till your families are perished..anybody happy about this shall know no peace even in hell. .!!death shall visit you day and night...you shall mourn your loved ones and your loved ones shall mourn your death. .anybody that has a hand in this will be wiped out from these planet earth..including his generations
na today?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by kettykin: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
MEILYN:
Oga shut up jare... Is that enough reason for the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed Protesters?

it is you that should shut the Bleep up , i raised an issue yesterday that IPOB should be very careful , do you call what you see waearing uniform a military, these folks cannot even quash boko haram despite the hevy defence budget and equipment , Cameroon slaughtered 97 Nigerians without any reply from the military , not one fulani herdsmen was shot who massacred villagers in benue.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by QueenSekxy(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
whether during peaceful or violent protest,anyone. they should just kill one of his family member.
and yours wont be left whether peaceful or violent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by GoldNiagara(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2017
This is bad!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Okoroawusa: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
and yours wont be left whether peaceful or violent
Anyi aburo ndi "mumu" na family anyi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency / Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.