Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) (8818 Views)

Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos) / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by muykem: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
IPOB and lgbo leaders should use their brain. If you can't defend your people don't endanger their life for nothing.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Ngokafor(f): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
fk001:

I am a good citizen

A law abiding fellow.

I am contented with what i have

I am not an enemy of state

I follow protocols.

Have fun while you can...Charly boy said same until the rot in this country drove him to a protest that almost cost him his life.

Unlike Charly Boy,you and everyone of your SW kith and kin supporting this wont be so lucky..The monster in the person of the Nigetian Army whom you are hailing and encouraging now to kill unarmed civilians shall consume you all..afterall you lots are 'unarmed civilians' as well..

What goes around comes around..its a matter of time.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by AfonjaConehead: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Reason why i never sympathise with the zomBs whenever bokoharam blow up their brains..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by aputel: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
alfajet:

1967 ain't 20017 my friend , so better wake up undecided

Google it , you will read how Ojukwu ran away and left Igbo starving to desth. This will save you from sheepishly walking to your death. You don't confront the army and live. Be a good child to your parent
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by mekaboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
ProWalker:

Mekaboy, your brain don reset fully!
There is hope for other present ipob miscreants

I have never been a supporter of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I wont be happy until I see Nnamdi Kanu's younger brother,sister,cousin,father,mother,uncle,at least one person from his family,shot dead at a protest.

Look at these young lives lost.
d followers will never understand.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Ikechuob: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

I wish u d same.

I'm not the one happy that an innocent man got killed. That rejoice is coming to your family as well. That's the law of karma

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by toxict14: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
To your tent oh Israel
AmadiAba:
This is happening now in Ekwulobia

FULL STORY AND MORE PHOTOS HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/422816/more-photos-of-ipob-members-shot-dead-in-ekwulobia/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by hammerT: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
IPOB IS KEEPING COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE NIGERIA ARMY HAVE MURDERED WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ATTACKS OR THREAT TO DEM.

WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH AT AN APPOINTED TIME.

THEY HAVE NOT GOT AWAY WITH IT AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THOSE COLD BLOODED MURDERS OF OUR PEOPLE.

FROM AMONGST DEM, WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH

4 AS LONG AS DEY REMAIN ON OUR LAND, DAT IS A SURE PROMISE FULFILLED.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
aputel:

Google it , you will read how Ojukwu ran away and left Igbo starving to desth. This will save you from sheepishly walking to your death. You don't confront the army and live. Be a good child to your parent

For ur information, OJUKWU didn't run away, it's called tactical withdrawal, it's allowed, even gowon did the same thing when he was overthrown, he exiled himself.
And for hunger, it was a weapon of war suggested by awolowo to blockade BIAFRA and win the war. And i repeat again 2017 AIN'T 1967.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Sanchez01: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Honestly, I see no reason why anyone should complain here. They have always screamed 'Biafra or death' and since Biafra wasn't forthcoming they chose death on a moisty Wednesday morning. If they were in their homes or their places of livelihood, I am very sure they wouldn't have been unfortunate this morning.

No amount of 'RIP' would bring them back because they clearly died for nothing. I'm still waiting for the Biafran Secret Service to come alive since they were inaugurated just yesterday. Funny.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Sanchez01: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
alfajet:

For ur information, OJUKWU didn't run away, it's called tactical withdrawal, it's allowed, even gowon did the same thing when he was overthrown, he exiled himself.
And for hunger, it was a weapon of war suggested by awolowo to blockade BIAFRA and win the war. And i repeat again 2017 AIN'T 1967.
Ojukwu took 3000 pounds of luggage with him to Abidjan. I don't know what else you would call fleeing if not that.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Ojukwu took 3000 pounds of luggage with him to Abidjan. I don't know what else you would call fleeing if not that.

See you! you are talking as if u were there, how can you carry heavy load as such when u are in a hurry and ain't going ur papa house. He only carried his family and some BIAFRAN children.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by Sanchez01: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2017
alfajet:

See you! you are talking as if u were there, how can you carry heavy load as such when u are in a hurry and ain't going ur papa house. He only carried his family and some BIAFRAN children.
grin grin grin

The British Press reveals this and Google is your friend. Let's not fool ourselves, yeah? We all know the only person that traveled with Ojukwu were his two children and two soldiers excluding the flight crew.

Ojukwu fled this country with a 3000 pound luggage, that is 1360 KG. Google is your trusted ally, my friend.
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by NairaEffect(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Where are those who have been ranting "it's Biafra or death"?
Re: BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) by alfajet(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

The British Press reveals this and Google is your friend. Let's not fool ourselves, yeah? We all know the only person that traveled with Ojukwu were his two children and two soldiers excluding the flight crew.

Ojukwu fled this country with a 3000 pound luggage, that is 1360 KG. Google is your trusted ally, my friend.

my friend go and sit down, thats a fake story ur fathers told u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Lagos PDP Accuses Secondus Of Disobeying Court Order, Causing Crisis In Party / Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.