Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. (811 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by moninuola65: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Text of Biafran Surrender
SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMESJAN. 16, 1970

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 14 (AP)—Following is the text of the surrender document signed here today by Lieut. Col. Philip Effiong, who was a major general and is act ism as leader of the Biafrans:

I, Philip Effiong, do hereby declare: I give you not only my own personal assurances but also those of my fellow officers and colleagues and of the entire former Biafran people of our fullest cooperation and very sincere best wishes for the future.

It is my sincere hope the lessons of the bitter struggle have been well learned by everybody and I would like therefore to take this opportunity to say that I, Maj. Gen. Philip Effiong, officer administering the government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration:

That we are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the federal military Government of Nigeria.

That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria.

That any future constitutional arrangement will worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist.

Can some one tell me any inverted scenario in the whole world, while surrendered people turn peaceful protest and win the battle?
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't hate or support biafra agitation.
Just look at deeply is nigeria moving forward or backward?
Sometimes kanu maybe right for his agitations to emancipate his people.
What I just don't cherish is insults, hate speech and inciting statement.
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by moninuola65: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I don't hate or support biafra agitation.
Just look at deeply is nigeria moving forward or backward?
Sometimes kanu maybe right for his agitations to emancipate his people.
What I just don't cherish is insults, hate speech and inciting statement.
Where Kanu when effiong surrendered?
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
moninuola65:

Where Kanu when effiong surrendered?
Eyan mi
Long time.
Ao life?
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by Najokee: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by capip120(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why cry more than the bereaved? Igbo here, Igbo this, Igbo that! You've got nothing to think of again other than Igbo? Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by markfemisgay: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why are we yorubas obsessed with the great igbos. We afonjas need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by moninuola65: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Eyan mi
Long time.
Ao life?
good!
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by Smoothie01(f): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by mpianya39(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
moninuola65:
Text of Biafran Surrender
SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMESJAN. 16, 1970

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 14 (AP)—Following is the text of the surrender document signed here today by Lieut. Col. Philip Effiong, who was a major general and is act ism as leader of the Biafrans:

I, Philip Effiong, do hereby declare: I give you not only my own personal assurances but also those of my fellow officers and colleagues and of the entire former Biafran people of our fullest cooperation and very sincere best wishes for the future.

It is my sincere hope the lessons of the bitter struggle have been well learned by everybody and I would like therefore to take this opportunity to say that I, Maj. Gen. Philip Effiong, officer administering the government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration:

That we are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the federal military Government of Nigeria.

That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria.

That any future constitutional arrangement will worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist.

Can some one tell me any inverted scenario in the whole world, while surrendered people turn peaceful protest and win the battle?

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by profhezekiah: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
markfemisgay:
Why are we yorubas obsessed with the great igbos. We afonjas need deliverance.
CLOWN try to be original
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by Dillusionist(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
see this boy that doesn't even know if he's an afonja or a middle beltan is talking..better face your Oke ogun minority that is being treated like trash from afonja republic

https://www.nairaland.com/3924710/count-oke-ogun-out-oduduwa-republic
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by markfemisgay: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
profhezekiah:
CLOWN try to be original
Kiss the truth. Stop bleeping like a goat.
Re: Igbo Is Completely Ignorant See Why. by profhezekiah: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
markfemisgay:

Kiss the truth. Stop bleeping like a goat.
Oooooooooh sorry I tout I was talking to sensible person,sorry stop wailing

(1) (Reply)

Uk’s National Crime Agency Freezes Alison-madueke’s London Properties / Apda Youths Express Displeasure In Party Crises / Ekiti Says No To Adoption Of Fayose's Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.