Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos (40580 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ivolt: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Nigeria is only benefiting thieving politicians. None else.

So your thieving politicians will magically disappear upon secession ?
Do you think it is the saint Farmers, Bankers and Agberos that will become the leader in your
new country ?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ivolt: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
okay.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Alariwo2: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Who are they going to start with? you are talking of a people who has no grudge with the FG since 1910, you do not even have heart to take over a police station let alone a truck of soldiers
PS,I do not mean it in a bad way am just saying the westerners have been very peaceful,there has been no need to be armed.compare that with people of the North who have BH and the south who has MEND etc. and east who now have IPOB

you forgot Pdp's YOLICOM?

They thought Yorubas and Igbos belong in the same class of gullibility.. they've played all their cards including religious and tribal, still yet Peace reigns in SW.

Look at the SE, the monster they created is about to destroy them. From no elections to suicide missions when frustration sets in.

Yorubas are naturally wise.. we'll continue watching and hoping it ends well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by BAILMONEY: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
braining01:

Yorubas knows no religion ok? If that has been your problem with that marvellous tribe, i guess u won't find solution until d last trumpet is sounded.

Find another card. They might be different politically ehn? They are united in all ramification. Get a life Mr BIGOT
ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Mandate123: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Every region has d right to call for Republic since Nigeria is more than 100 years.... All we need is sovereignty national conferences..
Where we can decide if we want to remain one Nigeria or not but without d sovereign national conferences... Every part of Nigerian we still continue agitating for Republic.... Let our leaders do d needful..... God bless Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ivolt: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
izombie:
Food for thought. Watch how afonjas will attack their own just to please the north.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved ?
Is there no planned protest today ?
Go and join your fellow perpetual protesters.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by BAILMONEY: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Are yoruba Muslims not yoruba.
THEY ARE PRO FOOLANIS
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ivolt: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mandate123:
Every region has d right to call for Republic since Nigeria is more than 100 years.... All we need is sovereignty national conferences..
Where we can decide if we want to remain one Nigeria or not but without d sovereign national conferences... Every part of Nigerian we still continue agitating for Republic.... Let our leaders do d needful..... God bless Nigeria....

When does a man ranting on twitter becomes a region ?
SMH
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by braining01: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
01mcfadden:
Hehehehehe.
KANU suddenly have voice to the voiceless.

Nigeria, which way now?

Y ar u giving urself fake joy This guy has been agitating even b4 YarAdua tenure. Which Kanu? rather, he gave ur Kanu his suicidal voice. Time will tell.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by 2016v2017: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
01mcfadden:
Hehehehehe.
KANU suddenly have voice to the voiceless.

Nigeria, which way now?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

They thought Yorubas and Igbos belong in the same class of gullibility.. they've played all their cards including religious and tribal, still yet Peace reigns in SW.

Look at the SE, the monster they created is about to destroy them. From no elections to suicide missions when frustration sets in.

That was my point, I meant you cant fight, you just follow and it seems you agree with what I just said, check history, no PEACE was won in that way.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cinkq:
The young man has a point but i disagree with his assertion that Nigeria is a fraud. Yoruba is benefiting for being part of Nigeria just as nigeria is also very lucky having the yoruba as part of it. If Nigeria breaks or continue to be, it is a win win for the great yoruba tribe, we'll continue to make progress. There is no tribe in Nigeria that is not benefiting in one way or the other for being part of it,we are not enjoying equal privilege though,if that now warrant calling for the breaking of the country is the question begging for answer in my mind.

It's about time we break. The progress of the yoruba nation is being held down. Millions of our graduates are jobless. The quality of education in the region has gone from bad to worse by deliberate design.
We produce the largest chunk of VAT yet pretenders who disallow the sale of alcohole in their region make use of the money therefrom. Our people who produce the VAT suffer the adverse effect of alcohole. We generally bear the brunt of the phoney one nigeria. We need a break please.

9 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by braining01: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM

May you keep excelling in the league of morons. Play another card, kid.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Odingo1: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Always standing on the fence and ready to accept all condition without saying no to some issues, is act of cowardice,stop beating your chest,peace reigns in your region while Hausa-fulani take your land and install emirs,very soon they will take lagos and you will start telling us how lagos is not meant for yorubas alone,Oba of lagos is already doing that,that is the time that we will start hearing that Hausa-fulani is part owners lagos and settle in lagos in 14th century as they did in kwarra and now Benue. Amodu Bello is already facing the atlantic ocean as they promise to dip koran in atlantic ocean

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ivolt: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
I just laugh at those being fooled by this jobless guy on welfare.
Lagos will not foot the bill for other states.

If you believe it is wrong for federal government to "share" other
peoples money, then your state cannot depend on others for
survival, even if a new country is formed.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by attackgat: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

Once again....Yorubas are for ONE NIGERIA

Yes we know. But it takes two to tango. There is nothing like ONE NIGERIA unless we Igbos say there is.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Alariwo2: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

That was my point, I meant you cant fight, you just follow and it seems you agree with what I just said, check history, no PEACE was won in that way.

You didn't read your history well or you're still a kid..

Yorubas have been fighting wars since the pre-colonial era.. We've had empires and kingdoms in the West like none other .

War is not won by chest beating or making empty threats like Kanu has been doing for the past two years now.. it takes instincts and intelligence to win wars which Yorubas have in excess.
Why do you think Nigeria still stands today? Cos the Yorubas are still calm. Even the Hausas know this.
Why you igbos are trying every possible means to incite hate among Yorubas to facilitate Nigeria's breakup. Sad news is that you lots will suffer the most casualties when Yorubas start due to your stubborn, greedy and land grabbing traits.

Ask about the Civil war.. Yorubas practically won the war for Nigeria with the likes of Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo and pa Awolowo the brain box.. Ojukwu killed a fine Yoruba soldier in the person of Victor Banjo and he paid dearly for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by brainpulse: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:
lmao. ti awon Igbo ba bo e, waa da ara re l'ebi. Ojulowo omo Yoruba ni mi, emi kii si go l'eyin ika kan
That means omo ale, omo irankiran ni e, ti o ba bu egbe baba, Baba nlo taka si niyen.
Omo ti oba ri agba fi, ki ndagba
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

%13 OF WHAT EXACTLY??
13% of revenues generated in the Southwest
VAT,
Corporate taxes,
Business taxes
fuel tax,
Land use including the use of our ports
education levy,
transaction tax
Mining taxes
And so on.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by otitokoroleti: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
That means omo ale, omo irankiran ni e, ti o ba bu egbe baba, Baba nlo taka si niyen.
y r u so pained? anyway, Osinbajo is not old enough to be my dad because he is few years older than me. Also, its insane to respect corrupt elders. O da mi loju wipe eranko ni baba re, idi niyi ti o fi je aja digbolugi

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Omede2u2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bro... Were i fit urinate
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Yorubas have been fighting wars since the pre-colonial era.. We've had empires and kingdoms in the West like none other .

War is not won by chest beating or making empty threats like Kanu has been doing for the past two years now.. it takes instincts and intelligence to win wars which Yorubas have in excess.
Why do you think Nigeria still stands today? Cos the Yorubas are still calm. Even the Hausas know this.
Why you igbos are trying every possible means to incite hate among Yorubas to facilitate Nigeria's breakup. Sad news is that you lots will suffer the most casualties when Yorubas start due to your stubborn, greedy and land grabbing traits.

Ask about the Civil war.. Yorubas practically Won the war for Nigeria with the likes of Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo and pa Awolowo the brain box.. Ojukwu killed a fine Yoruba soldier in the person of Victor Banjo and he paid dearly for it.
I dont know if you are deliberately misunderstanding me, I am not talking of wars you guys had with others, Im talking of fight against the STATE.BEING AMILITIA, To be labeled a terrorist,to fight for a cause on the assumption you are being marginalized.
If there is war today, do you guys have the mobilization to empower yourselves as a republic, compared to the Niger Deltans?these guys are storing weapons day in day out.did you not see 40ft containers of guns that came fru the port few months ago? you are here talking about wars with stick,knives,stones and swords.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Otiwaikuku: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Believe it or not Nigeria as it is today is a big fraud.What is quota system and federal character? Why can't we do things on merit so that it will bring genuine competition and develppment

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Alariwo2: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Always standing on the fence and ready to accept all condition without saying no to some issues, is act of cowardice,stop beating your chest,peace reigns in your region while Hausa-fulani take your land and install emirs,very soon they will take lagos and you will start telling us how lagos is not meant for yorubas alone,Oba of lagos is already doing that,that is the time that we will start hearing that Hausa-fulani is part owners lagos and settle in lagos in 14th century as they did in kwarra and now Benue. Amodu Bello is already facing the atlantic ocean as they promise to dip koran in atlantic ocean

you know why I prefer Hausas and even Fulanis to you Igbos anyday?

They reason like humans, they don't raise dust unnecessarily and they don't pass their boundary or insult natives in their lands. You lots are so terrible and still yet to realize that. Noone wants to have anything doing with you people and you ain't worried. I pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Odingo1: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ask about the Civil war.. Yorubas practically won the war for Nigeria with the likes of Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo and pa Awolowo the brain box.. Ojukwu killed a fine Yoruba soldier in the person of Victor Banjo and he paid dearly for it.
Yoruba man as usual with mouth they cut trees,Hausa-fulani finish fighting you come and use mouth to take glory,Obasanjo that ran away from the battle field and reappeared at the end of the war and Benjamin Adekunle that was demoted from his rank for leading the lost of the highest Nigerian army casualties in Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:

13% of revenues generated in the Southwest
VAT,
Corporate taxes,
Business taxes
fuel tax,
Land use including the use of our ports
education levy,
transaction tax
Mining taxes
And so on.

would that not be taxing your own people? cos from where I stand I can confidently say each state can do all that,check you Biz base for Seaport,the SW do not account for %30 of it revenue.what else?Education? there are more schools elsewhere as you know,transaction? explain this one plz,Mining, what would that be, the major infrastructure of the country is Iron ore, well thats available too in other paces, but I give you that %30,so waht else?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by gwanki(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yorubas you want to kill yourself as how Igbos did. undecided your ambition couldn't possibly achieved.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by jakD: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
izombie:
Food for thought. Watch how afonjas will attack their own just to please the north.
Do you truly think it's sane being a racist? Don't you have other thing to do than castigating a tribe everyday? Is that what your religion teaches you because I know the holy Bible never supported it.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Alariwo2: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Yoruba man as usual with mouth they cut trees,Hausa-fulani finish fighting you come and use mouth to take glory,Obasanjo that ran away from the battle field and reappeared at the end of the war and Benjamin Adekunle that was demoted from his rank for leading the lost of the highest Nigerian army casualties in Niger Delta.

At this point, I honestly feel nothing but pity for you lots.. Ya'll don't learn.

If worse comes to worst, I'll stay in my region and embrace reality unlike you and your people scattered all over Nigera. You'll be faced with the dilemma of relocating back to your villages and starting a new life with total strangers.
Let's see how long you'll live before the family poisoning, land tussles etc. begin.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Odingo1: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

you know why I prefer Hausas and even Fulanis to you Igbos anyday?

They reason like humans, they don't raise dust unnecessarily and they don't pass their boundary or insult natives in their lands. You lots are so terrible and still yet to realize that. Noone wants to have anything doing with you people and you ain't worried. I pity you
Why wont you prefer your slave masters that will come and destroy,kill your people and forcefully take over than Igbos that will come with their money and invest and live peacefully with their host.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Mnbv: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

I dont know if you are deliberately misunderstanding me, I am not talking of wars you guys had with others, Im talking of fight against the STATE.BEING AMILITIA, To be labeled a terrorist,to fight for a cause on the assumption you are being marginalized.
If there is war today, do you guys have the mobilization to empower yourselves as a republic, compared to the Niger Deltans?these guys are storing weapons day in day out.did you not see 40ft containers of guns that came fru the port few months ago? you are here talking about wars with stick,knives,stones and swords.

Its not d people with highest weapons that win a war rather its d one with ability to gather information and filter d information that has d potential to win a war in this 21 century kind of war.Hacking into a system that contain the top secrets of a military organization or militia can kill thousands in few minutes than what ak 47 or bomb could do. Take a careful look on d trend of things Yoruba youths are into u will find out that they are into I.T stuff I.e computer programming etc. Just trying to make a point though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.