Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos (40579 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by jakD: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
DeMekus:
Oduduwa Republic of brown roofs and skull mines!
Only an insane being will enjoy tribalism especially being in same country.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mnbv:

Its not d people with highest weapons that win a war rather its d one with ability to gather information and filter d information that has d potential to win a war in this 21 century kind of war. Just trying to make a point though!
name one such state plz and also ask yourself why no one has hammered North Korea and Rusia instead they pass sanctions.
Also ask yourself why there is such term as Nuclear Deterants. Arming yourself is they way, thats the only way people will fear you.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ifyain: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
All these young boys will collect visa and go to another country and instead of them to learn things that they can use to develop their country when they come back, its how to destroy the country that they will shouting, i will not be surprised if its 'asylum' this one is looking for. Make them just give me 15mins with this one, by the time i give am 'ecomog VIP Treatment' he will become the No.1 fan of "ONE NIGERIA" angry[/quote

You are so blind in Nigeria that you keep on doing the same thing and some how expect to get a different result. western world exposes one to result orientated ideas and facts.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

would that not be taxing your own people? cos from where I stand I can confidently say each state can do all that,check you Biz base for Seaport,the SW do not account for %30 of it revenue.what else?Education? there are more schools elsewhere as you know,transaction? explain this one plz,Mining, what would that be, the major infrastructure of the country is Iron ore, well thats available too in other paces, but I give you that %30,so waht else?

We have been paying those taxes to a useless FG for donkey years.
Anybody who does not want to be taxed can take their business elsewhere.

The SW does not account for 30% of its revenue

You do not know how we economies work. You certainly do not know anything about the SW ecomomy.

Anyway we are happy to starve on our "less than 30%".
Everybody should just carry dem wahala go.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:

We have been paying those taxes to a useless FG for donkey years.
Anybody who does not want to be taxed can take their business elsewhere.

The SW does not account for 30% of its revenue

You do not know how we economies work. You certainly do not know anything about the SW ecomomy.

Anyway we are happy to starve on our "less than 30%".
Everybody should just carry dem wahala go.
read well again, I said %30 of revenue generated by the seaport, meaning people of the SW are not the main patronage generators of the seaport, you get me now?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
If Yorubas couldnt declare Oduduwa in 1967, they will never have the backbone to do it again.
There are many things that happened in that era that should have encouraged Yorubas to seek self determination, but they didnt
1) The Northerners went to Ibadan and killed the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Colonel Fajuyi. This singular act of sacrilege on Yoruba soil, to such a highly placed Yoruba son should have been the final straw for Yorubas. They should have risen up against the excesses of the North along with the Igbos, but they did nothing. When the Northerners realised that Yorubas had no fight in them, it emboldend them to do much worse.
2) Brigadier Ogundipe officially became 'acting head' of state with the disappearance of Ironsi. He should have been confirmed head of state with confirmation of Ironsi's death as the highest ranking military officer after Ironsi (Ogundipe was the only Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army at the time). The Northerners drove Ogundipe out of Lagos, Yoruba land, and banished him to London where he was summarily retired. Again, the Yoruba nation should have risen up in defence of their land and son. They did nothing. Today, if Igbos call Lagos 'no mans land', the average Yoruba man will be offended. But when Brigadier Ogundipe was been harrased out of Lagos by the North, no Yoruba man said a word.
3) Colonel Adebayor replaced Fajuyi as Governor of the western Region. Adebayor never slept in Government House because he was afraid that the Northerners would come and slaughter him like they did Fajuyi.
Yorubas were held hostage in their own land. 20 years later, the Northerners kidnapped and slaughtered MKO Abiola. As usual, nothing happend.
I laugh when Yorubas talk about Oduduwa Republic, I dont think they realise that it takes more than 'mere talking' to achieve independence. though I like his progressive spirited young heart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Alariwo2: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Odingo1:

Why wont you prefer your slave masters that will come and destroy,kill your people and forcefully take over than Igbos that will come with their money and invest and live peacefully with their host.

Igbos have killed more Nigerians than any other tribe with fake drugs, expired food items eg. gala, la casera etc. which they alter the expiry dates.

Should we talk of people's homes they rent and sublet to themselves in hundreds making the house unattractive to the owners.
Abeg park well with the chicken change you call money.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by DeMekus: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Only an insane being will enjoy tribalism especially being in same country.
Your brothers do it to us too. Go talk to them first.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by jakD: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
DeMekus:

Your brothers do it to us too. Go talk to them first.
I didn't say if you criticize my tribe but I'm condemning this generally on a neutral ground. I didn't just start from you, I had frowned at the earlier ones especially from some Yoruba guys.
Please it needs to stop. Thank you!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Alariwo2:

Igbos have killed more Nigerians than any other tribe with fake drugs, expired food items eg. gala, la casera etc. which they alter the expiry dates.

Should we talk of people's homes they rent and sublet to themselves in hundreds making the house unattractive to the owners.
Abeg park well with the chicken change you call money.
This got me crapping myself ahahaha
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Oblang(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

That was my point, I meant you cant fight, you just follow and it seems you agree with what I just said, check history, no PEACE was won in that way.

Fight for what exactly? Hw many fight u don fight since u started ur mumu agitation other than roaming the street and making urself soft target for buratai men. If u want to know if they can fight or not, attack a Yoruba man in the midst of his ppl for no reason and see if his men will rob u at the back...
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

read well again, I said %30 of revenue generated by the seaport, meaning people of the SW are not the main patronage generators of the seaport, you get me now?

The biggest players in the port are multi-nationals, big firms and demand generated in yorubaland ( those include yoruba owned firms . We will be happy to see a reduction in Port usage in exchange for peace.
The peace dividend is more than enough to offset the handicap of being in a country known as Nigeria.

None of the core problems afflicting Nigeria originates from the SW.
Absolutely None.
We carry our own weight.
Only Ekiti is somewhat of an economic dwarf in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by brainpulse: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:
y r u so pained? anyway, Osinbajo is not old enough to be my dad because he is few years older than me. Also, its insane to respect corrupt elders. O da mi loju wipe eranko ni baba re, idi niyi ti o fi je aja digbolugi
Ole je agba to nto le ni yen. Omo ale ekeji aja, abaya ode didirin. Agba e ole sun wan, o le ko nitori omo ale lo je. Iya re la ri bawi nitori, aja ati inaki nlo basun grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by MrMaestro: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
datola:
Brilliant point!

I am beginning to take this young man serious.
Same here
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:

The biggest players in the port are multi-nationals, big firms and demand generated in yorubaland ( those include yoruba owned firms . We will be happy to see a reduction in Port use in exchange for peace.
The peace dividend is more than enough to offset the handicap of being in a country known as Nigeria.

None of the core problems afflicting Nigeria originates from the SW.
Absolutely None.
We carry our own weight.
Only Ekiti is somewhat of an economic dwarf in Yorubaland.
Multinationals are the ones killing the Ports cos the pay chiken change to the OGA at the Top why me and you pay extreme duty to the pockets of these OGA at the TOP aka customs.
You are dancing around ,Im struggling to get meaning or significance of your argument to the relative discussion. If the IGBO importers take their containers to ONE and ABA ports, would that not have significant dent on the Lagos ports??
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by chimauga(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
I just dey wonder how it will be when yoruba muslims will rise as their counterparts to fight yoruba xtians
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oblang:

Fight for what exactly? Hw many fight u don fight since u started ur mumu agitation other than roaming the street and making urself soft target for buratai men. If u want to know if they can fight or not, attack a Yoruba man in the midst of his ppl for no reason and see if his men will rob u at the back...
FYI Im not Igbo, your hate for IPOB and IGBOs had blind you to the fact that you now reason with ur backside,
Im from the NIger Delta, do your research well, the Soldiers sent to the creeks are well looked after, their containers have AC, their returns in a week is more than xxxx to their Oga there, to go serve in the Niger Delta as a soldier is like going to Liberia for Peace keeping, you lobby to be sent there.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimauga:
I just dey wonder how it will be when yoruba muslims will rise as their counterparts to fight yoruba xtians
what has Religion got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by markfemisgay: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ARE YOU A YORUBA MUSLIM
He is my moslem brother.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Multinationals are the ones killing the Ports cos the pay chiken change to the OGA at the Top why me and you pay extreme duty to the pockets of these OGA at the TOP aka customs.
You are dancing around ,Im struggling to get meaning or significance of your argument to the relative discussion. If the IGBO importers take their containers to ONE and ABA ports, would that not have significant dent on the Lagos ports??

Those are vain threat with no impact at all.
Yorubaland revenues for yorubas in the yoruba country .if your business pollutes our environment, your trucks destroy our road, the packaging of your goods litter our streets, then you should pay your taxes in yorubaland.
Anybody who does not like it can take their business elsewhere.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:

Those are vain threat with no impact at all.
Yorubaland revenues for yorubas in yorubaland.
Bross howmany yorubas import spare parts,electronics,building materials,textiles,iron rods,aluminum,processed food,etc howmany? lets be honest.
I was in China December last year to buy goods, I know the people I saw in the trade fare. Im being realistic here.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by MrMaestro: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
braining01:

May you keep excelling in the league of morons. Play another card, kid.
Yeah it's getting repetitive.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Shym3xx: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Adeyinka's grandson or whatever his sobriquet reads surely must be deluded.

I have always known the offsprings of the great Yoruba race to show rare,incomparable and matchless erudition.This dude is an aberration to my belief.He reeks of acute gullibility coupled with some portion of lunacy.

Yorubas are for "ONE NIGERIA".

To be fair and truthful..NO REGION nor SECTION of this Country has been treated fairly.But then,the benefits of our continuous conjugation outnumbers that of self-actualization.

Once again....Yorubas are for ONE NIGERIA

Be quiet.

When the time comes for a prosperous Yoruba country to take its place among the committee of functioning nations - you and your fellow dumb Yoruba renegades would've to pack your bags and relocate to either Benin or Togo. There are indigenous Yoruba groups there and I'm sure they would welcome you lot with open arms.

Topic:

This is more like it. But he needs to tone down the rhetoric about violence and the chemical weapons he doesn't have, before Scotland Yard throws his name on the terrorist watchlist.

Observing, though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yoruba's are scared of war.but we get brain past
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross howmany yorubas import spare parts,electronics,building materials,textiles,iron rods,aluminum,processed food,etc howmany? lets be honest.
I was in China December last year to buy goods, I know the people I saw in the trade fare. Im being realistic here.

The idea of importation is one of the things that is killing the country. Companies like Flour mills of Nigeria imports flour every day of the week. The numerous brewery in the SW do the same thing. Oil companies import petrol everyday, The Chinese import everyday,Omoluabis imports cars, textile building materials among let other things everyday.
The big players are responsible for most of the revenues from the port. It is the same for every country, company or business. Bulk importers or buyers provide a reliable and steady source of income. They are so reliable that they have standing facilities at the ports.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:

The idea of importation is one of the things that is killing the country. Companies like Flour mills of Nigeria imports flour every day of the week. The numerous brewery in the SW do the same thing. Oil companies import petrol everyday, The Chinese import everyday,Omoluabis imports cars, textile building materials among let other things everyday.
The big players are responsible for most of the revenues from the port. It is the same for every country, company or business. Bulk importers or buyers provide a reliable and steady source of income. They are so reliable that they have standing facilities at the ports.
who are not teh big players? every importer is a big player cos ships do not land empty, they all have full load, have you see cars coming from RORO ships? you want to compare that to a ship full of flour?
Talking about flour Mills, have you been to the flour mills in sapele? do you know they have their own port facilities there too?
Importation is not our problem rather exportation and technical brake fru
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by oduastates: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

who are not teh big players? every importer is a big player cos ships do not land empty, they all have full load, have you see cars coming from RORO ships? you want to compare that to a ship full of flour?
Talking about flour Mills, have you been to the flour mills in sapele? do you know they have their own port facilities there too?
Importation is not our problem rather exportation and technical brake fru

OK we will be happy to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by talk2xp: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
izombie:
Food for thought. Watch how afonjas will attack their own just to please the north.

mugu. Afonja headache seems to be destroying you. Sorry shi.t happens
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
Stop ranting in London

Come to Naija then we all gonna take ya serious

Modumoduwa skulland Republic

England
Ireland
Scotland
Poland
Thailand
SKULLAND

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which be Skulland?!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:

Dem swear for you?!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

We are Afonja! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by MrMaestro: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
People who are saying Yorubaland is benefiting from Nigeria are not paying attention. Ogun received 75% of FDI in Nigeria this year, not to even mention Lagos. However Nigeria's FDI and attractivity index has dropped to 17th IN AFRICA, and dropping faster by reducing over 40% over Q4 last year. Last year alone, Nigeria lost 4.5 Billion DOLLARS. Largely due to Boko Haram in the north. Niger Deltas militants in the south south, and kanu anti Nigerian protests in the east. With Ogun primed to receive about 75% of this, Nigeria has cost Ogun ALONE 3.4 BILLION DOLLARS, not to mention Lagos. And yet all these other regions want to troop to Lagos at the rate of 85 people per hour, when the instability of their regions is lowering lagos'investment capital. Do you have any Yoruba brothers, sisters, Uncle, aunts, cousins, mother or father who could've used such investment funds as were lost in Ogun?? I'm sure you do. And what will happen when Nigerian foreign direct investment drops to near zero? Because that's where it's heading now.

So please don't tell me about how Nigeria is helping the Yorubas. We don't need Nigeria, we had kingdoms before it, and we were honestly doing MUCH better without Nigeria. Nigeria needs Yorubas, but Yorubas don't need Nigeria. Not in the slightest.

Sources: http://punchng.com/ogun-attracts-75-fdi-into-nigeria-uk-envoy/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/recession-foreign-investment-inflow-4-5bn-2016/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/232121-nigeria-foreign-investment-inflow-declines-41-per-cent-lowest-in-ten-years.html

https://www.thecable.ng/lagos-population-rises-by-85-people-per-hour-says-wef

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by vpaymoney(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Adeyinka's grandson or whatever his sobriquet reads surely must be deluded.

I have always known the offsprings of the great Yoruba race to show rare,incomparable and matchless erudition.This dude is an aberration to my belief.He reeks of acute gullibility coupled with some portion of lunacy.

Yorubas are for "ONE NIGERIA".

To be fair and truthful..NO REGION nor SECTION of this Country has been treated fairly.But then,the benefits of our continuous conjugation outnumbers that of self-actualization.

Once again....Yorubas are for ONE NIGERIA
You are suffering from delusions of grandsons oh! Sorry, grandeurs. You and who benefits from the kwantri? Or you take gentility of lion for cowardice? You just keep watching. Soon you will know YORUBAS aren't DUMB. And to hell with 1nigeria deceits. We are n't 1 from d beginning. It is total #FRAUD!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos by MrMaestro: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cinkq:
The young man has a point but i disagree with his assertion that Nigeria is a fraud. Yoruba is benefiting for being part of Nigeria just as nigeria is also very lucky having the yoruba as part of it. If Nigeria breaks or continue to be, it is a win win for the great yoruba tribe, we'll continue to make progress. There is no tribe in Nigeria that is not benefiting in one way or the other for being part of it,we are not enjoying equal privilege though,if that now warrant calling for the breaking of the country is the question begging for answer in my mind.
Please tell me how Nigeria is benefiting Yorubas. Please. Because I can't think of any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.