Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats (13524 Views)

Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety / I Need Convertible Car Seats Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by AutoJoshNG: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Toyota Automaker has just copyrighted a new idea. It’s the “Under-Seat Capture Device“.

This device tackles the problem virtually all motorists face in the driving years. It’s a device that retrieves items that fall between the car seat and the center console, wise huh?

Although Toyota hasn’t said anything about manufacturing this product, but would you love this device?

See more photos;

https://autojosh.com/toyota-copyrighting-seat-capture-device-idea/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by AutoJoshNG: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by ekensi01: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
I bet you that with this they is no fp.

To be frank its useless, why create a device to pick items?
Instead of them to find a way to create a car that if it hit an thing the car will not get damage.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Caustics: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
i hope it wont interfere with people that hide human heads under their seat.

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by celestialAgent(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Incase of mobile Fornicators, will it be able to spot where the semen drop in an urgent withdrawal situation shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by MemphisRaynes: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2017
They must make sure the technology can be integrated in older Toyota vehicles, like my 1996 Camry.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by snipesdam(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Innovation

1 Like

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Skillfullulu(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
It's every year with its own new invention....
All na still trick to collect our money.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Jengem: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Great idea. The guy I hired to look under the seat for me from time to time is having back pain

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by anibebe: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Winners72(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
It wwould soon have side effects on developing babies, so NO.
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by emmanwandud(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Very soon keke and bajaj company would incoperate this technology into their system. Boys lost money that year inside keke.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by adezjamz(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
Sense fall on you undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by tdayof(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2017
The word here should be "patent" not "copyright".

http://patents.justia.com/patent/20170217376

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Davidcruze(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Toyota naija mumer one brand
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
nice one. i want to sell a discovery
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by JABB(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
They should find a way whereby thieves don't brake in and cart away with Toyota ECU Brainbox or at best every car should have a unique brainbox that can never work with same model.
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by philo3(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017
ekensi01:

Instead of them to find a way to create a car that if it hit an thing the car will not get damage.
grin

They know you'll come and manufacture that one..so y should they bother.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by rovher: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2017
celestialAgent:
Incase of mobile Fornicators, will it be able to spot where the semen drop in an urgent withdrawal situation shocked

Jeeeez bro Lmaoooooo
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
ekensi01:

grin
R.I.p English
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Sunymoore(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice innovation
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
They must make sure the technology can be integrated in older Toyota vehicles, like my 1996 Camry.

Lmaoooo

Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2017
ekensi01:

grin

Brother, u sound thicker than a prison wall......SMH
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by celestialAgent(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
rovher:

Jeeeez bro Lmaoooooo
grin grin
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by yinkson(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice concept!

Awaiting the spareparts
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by cyborg123(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Tiltable underseat tray, in summary.
Re: Toyota Copyrights A Device That Captures Items That Fall Under Your Car Seats by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caustics:
afonjazzz are good @ that......

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Is Spending $1 Billion To Go Electric In Alabama / Reps Endorse Tariff Increase On Imported Cars / 8 Signs Your Timing Belt Needs To Be Replaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.