Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) (1045 Views)

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Pictured Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Breast (photos). / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by samwise99(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
An 18-year-old undergraduate hasbeen arrested for molesting his adopted sister while at a train station in China. Nanjing police detained the teenager on Monday after he was photographed molesting a girl in public, angeringmillions of Chinese on the internet.

Pictures of the man with his hands inside the girl’s dress and on her chest in a crowded waiting room at Nanjing South Railway Station were uploaded online, getting many enraged.According to the woman who tookthe pictures, surnamed Chen, the man’s parents were sitting next tohim, and other relatives were also nearby.

“First I heard the girl sitting opposite to me giggling on the man’s lap and I thought he was tickling her,” said Chen.

“I was astonished when I noticed that his hands were not on her waist but on her chest. During the whole process, the girl just played with a cell phone and didn’t struggle at all.

The man’s father finally noticed that people around were watching them and asked his son to stand up and leave the place.”

Chen, a college student said she was unable to report to the police immediately as the man’s family outnumbered her.She continued saying other people on the train also took photos but no one did anything to stop the man who had his hand on her chest. Chen however sent the photos to Chen Lan, a writer and NGO worker who has worked for years to protect abused children.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by Truthpains(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
IMAGINE WHAT THE GIRL WILL BE GOING THROUGH INDOOR, THIS IS HOW NIGERIAN MEN MOLEST FHEIR WIFE'S SIS AND HOUSEMAIDS.
SOME ME EVEN GO AHEAD AND MARRY 17-18 YR OLD GIRLS AND YET THEY SAID THEY ARE NOT PEDOPHILES.
NO TO CHILD MOLESTATION!!!
NO TO CHILD MARRIAGE !!!

TRUTH PAINS!!!.
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by ekensi01: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have imagine the heart of a man and have confirmed it to be desperately wicked.

Beast in Human form.
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by Penalty82(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by Caustics: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
where are the pictures?
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by Shorsky1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
That man needs to be arrested for child abuse.
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Caustics:
where are the pictures?

HERE..

Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by Hassanjr(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
the girl drowned?
Re: Man Spotted Pressing His 14-year-old Adopted Sister’s Chest Inside A train(pics) by sapientia(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
And some perverts took the picture without doing anything cos they lack African reset mechanism..

(1) (Reply)

Meet Miracle Chibuzor The 16year Old Ritualist; Parents Be Careful (photos) / Stay Away From BODIJA MARKET. Ibadan / Mike The Headless Chicken Who Lived For 8 Months Without Head:pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.