Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike (48717 Views)

Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by nictech: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
No PPA. No passing Out. Until ur PPA attendance is complete.

Repeat. @@@@@@@@

2 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Jobabori(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
A corp member that is working in a place where he is mostly likely to be retained may not likely participate in this so called strike.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by ogawisdom(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
dammy13:
The National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) have issued out a warning strike starting from 1st September to 14th September, 2017.

This is to implore the Federal Government of Nigeria to keep to it promise of increasing the Corp members allowance (Allawee) from N19,800 to N49,800, starting from August 2017.

It was agreed during National Corpers Forum meeting held in Abuja, that if at the end of August, Corper’s allowance is not increased to N49,800, NYSC will embark on a two week warning strike.

During this period Corps members nationwide will adhere strictly to the following:

“ 1) That Corps members nationwide will not go near their PPA or carry out their primary assignment in any form.

2) That all CDS activities will be suspended indefinitely.

3) That Corps members will not put on their khaki or anything relating to NYSC kits.

4) That Corpers will no longer hid to the Clarion call.

Corps members nationwide are advice to adhere strictly to this information and share it across until it get to the right table.

http://fabinfos.com/corpers-embark-two-weeks-warning-strike-full-details/

Lol

It's jst a year of national service dt saves ur sorry asses from eminent joblessness dt can last a minimum of 5 yrs. U better dnt prolong ur service yr we all served n I only received 7500 naira during my time.

Calling for 49800 naira is jst laughable, given FG dwindling resources I am advocating that nysc shld be optional with zero pay but anyone dt completes the service shld b given national award as member of the order of Niger MON

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
you guys aren't getting sh*t. *in Frank Underwood's voice* 'u're entitled to nothing'

2 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Xsem(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrMoney007:

Shut up your decayed mouth !, the economy is dead, and you want Corp members to starve to death.

Over 90% of them pay for their accommodation, if they are paramilitary like she said, why aren't they provided with basic amenities?

It's been long I stopped talking to toddlers, I don't know what pushed me to reply to one. Now Mumu out of here!!
Lol!! Go on strike nah no one is stopping you but the experience will turn out invidious I assure you. It seems you don't know your country is Nigeria. Take care Ooh.

6 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by osazsky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
chijioke19915:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
bscam there is noting like fixed games instead of selling 180 odd for 20000 y not borrow 20k and stake with it . u will get abt 3.6 millionth naira.y fighting for 20k wen u can easily get 3.6m. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
seems like none of them took the time to read through that four corners book given at the camp about things corps member can and can't do while serving... playing with extension
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by abbeyismaeel(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
U guys should engage ur time with meaningful things don't forget now allowance not salaryooooo
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by osazsky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
surebetcover1:
Sure VIP games available and ready with me call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below no free games serious minded people only
scam mumu go learn work
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by DaBillionnaire: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

An average Nigerian youth is scared, they can never heed to this call...

This is why I sometimes wish every Nigerian youth belonged to a confraternity,
where its less words and more actions

Where we can declare a national "no movement day" and force the government to deliver...

But na for only nairaland boys dey sabi shout.. embarassed

Whatz ds one saying sad
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
dominique:
This can only work if PPAs are government organization. If you work in a private coy and you decide to sit at home in the name of NYSC strike, sorry will be your middle name. NYSC is a paramilitary organization, you just don't go rebelling against them or forcing them to do your bidding. It could result in dire consequences. They better face their service and collect their certificate in one piece.

"hid" the Clarion call indeed

Don't mind them. They don't know they are partial soldiers now.

Let them not finish and move on. When them give them extension they would understand.

Anyway it's the no hope after service that's causing all this. If jobs were waiting people won't even serve talk less of trying to delay their pprogress.

Meanwhile who wrote that up there " hid the clarion call". Is it missing?

When they say graduates are not employable they talk trash.

5 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
bahausa:
So funny!
FP things. Dear Mods, This needs lots of comments and views. ;DSo funny!
hahaha
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by hoyze24: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Two weeks no go do, make am 2 months. Na wen allawee no enter you go see una true color.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by eikenberry(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why the hell is the federal government quick to make rash promises...my village people say 'you fit fall for any part of your body, but make you no fall for mouth'.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jokers... when we have more pressing needs as a country
dammy13:
The National Youth Service Corps members (NYSC) have issued out a warning strike starting from 1st September to 14th September, 2017.

This is to implore the Federal Government of Nigeria to keep to it promise of increasing the Corp members allowance (Allawee) from N19,800 to N49,800, starting from August 2017.

It was agreed during National Corpers Forum meeting held in Abuja, that if at the end of August, Corper’s allowance is not increased to N49,800, NYSC will embark on a two week warning strike.

During this period Corps members nationwide will adhere strictly to the following:

“ 1) That Corps members nationwide will not go near their PPA or carry out their primary assignment in any form.

2) That all CDS activities will be suspended indefinitely.

3) That Corps members will not put on their khaki or anything relating to NYSC kits.

4) That Corpers will no longer hid to the Clarion call.

Corps members nationwide are advice to adhere strictly to this information and share it across until it get to the right table.

http://fabinfos.com/corpers-embark-two-weeks-warning-strike-full-details/

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Asiwaju0809: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
You guys should not denied the fact that, the so called allawe can't be sufficient for Corper's needs. Before they come to join wakawaka things, they need to save enough.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Asiwaju0809: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
You guys should not denied the fact that, the so called allawe can't be sufficient for Corper's needs. Before they come to join wakawaka things, they need to save enough.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by DaBillionnaire: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
ogawisdom:

Lol

It's jst a year of national service dts saves ur sorry asses from imminent joblessness dt can last a minimum of 5 yrs. U better dnt prolong ur service yr we all served n I only received 7500 naira during my time.

Calling for 49800 naira is jst laughable, given FG dwindling resources I am advocating that nysc shld be optional with zero pay but anyone dt completes the service shld b given national award as member of the order of Niger MON

U try. They should be given MON and GCFRN right? Ok
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by HaneefahRN(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
When did corp members start going on strike?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by babyboyMD(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by youwontbelieve: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just watch this, This naija guy's talent is unmatched
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by TourismMan(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:
Hahahahahaha Make them dey go oh
So after the two weeks, what next?
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
I find this very hard to believe.
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by DanseMacabre(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrMoney007:

Shut up your decayed mouth !, the economy is dead, and you want Corp members to starve to death.

Over 90% of them pay for their accommodation, if they are paramilitary like she said, why aren't they provided with basic amenities?

It's been long I stopped talking to toddlers, I don't know what pushed me to reply to one. Now Mumu out of here!!

Are you usually this [s]irrational[\s] angry

2 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Freshsnoow2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerians have been bamboozled and razle-dazzled academically and politically... Why can't they just scrap this shit.. Because it's of no use.. . If they can't pay.. Then let them scrap it.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oloriburuku dreaming corpers.

Lol. Even civil servant wen get proper job no dey clamour for increment like this. Na you wen dem fit dismiss all at once...

Nigeria is officially a comedy state.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by ojun50(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
TourismMan:

So after the two weeks, what next?

thy will increase there allowee, i jst thy laugh since i see d dis news
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by harmbhrosz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
dominique:
This can only work if PPAs are government organization. If you work in a private coy and you decide to sit at home in the name of NYSC strike, sorry will be your middle name. NYSC is a paramilitary organization, you just don't go rebelling against them or forcing them to do your bidding. It could result in dire consequences. They better face their service and collect their certificate in one piece.

"hid" the Clarion call indeed
lol
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Iamsammy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrMoney007:

oga park one side and reason before u comment, even the real para military self, dem provide them any amenities? Go and ask police, custom, immigration service how much b dem salary. Corper dey ask of 49800. Na 1million dem for ask na, how much is my basic salary as a fed govt worker

4 Likes

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by lumzybo: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Something isn't right here. Is it the same,NYSC headed by a B.G? Or another one? Does it have a national president or something?

Who sanctioned the so-called strike? This should be in the joke section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by Ololanla: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Joke of the month .
Re: Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike by mikejj(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin my fellow nysc please just clean that thin you wrote on card board go back and manage 19,800.or else dem fit reduce am oo.kikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.