Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms (26865 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by hatchy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
lycan2:
oyyyaaaa tribalistsss show yourself show your stupidity
Yes ooooo

Kinseley is the proper pronunciation in their region.

Get rich or die trying people.

Tufiakwa for you people.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by YoungCas(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Before I opened this thread I knew someone sort of Kingsley, Evans, chinedu, Nnamdi would be responsible for it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by empressteemah06(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
His face alone shows he is a criminal pig. Since your problem is soiling the image of this country to the detriment of Nigerians, you will continue to face the necessary justice.

The pig think it is in Nigeria where it jumps and start shouting justice after defrauding others, face your warrant there, dirty pig.

I understand Evans is already winning his case, no wahala, you are in a country where there is law.
So you can call other tribes names but when they start calling you names..you would be calling the mods to ban such people.. Hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by tossie101(f): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kaxmytex:

look at what the tribal warlords have caused now
look at what they are making my sister to pass through....
it's not fear o
and God will judge

undecided what are u saying?.
Read my post pls
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by talk2xp: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
lycan2:
oyyyaaaa tribalistsss show yourself show your stupidity

No escaping this. You guys are always living in crime. Criminals! Deal with it
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by LionDeLeo: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
empressteemah06:
So you can call other tribes names but when they start calling you names..you would be calling the mods to ban such people.. Hypocrite
Report me if I violate any rule because I will not hesitate to report you if you do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Ashley86400: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
This isn't even a tribalistic issue..but did they swear for Nigerians with fraudulence?
Why do our people travel abroad with the sole aim of scamming ,stealing or selling drugs in another people's territory while actually believing they will never get caught. .
Ah han . .shafishe ni?
Na curse. .wetin? undecided
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by empressteemah06(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Report me if I violate any rule because I will not hesitate to report you if you do.
i don't have time to be reporting people up and down... Even if you like call them goats or malu. I care les
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Igbos don cast India only 4 afonja 2 lap wit CC fraud. India don suffer 4 naija hand grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:

Better than mining human skulls
Clifford orji started the business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by mesoprogress(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:
This is not about playing tribalism, most of my best friends are from the Igbo tribe and I use to have over 400 workers from the East at a time.
But it baffles me how a generation have decided to resort to unspeakable and indescribable crimes in unfortunate, deprived and underprivileged countries like India, Nepal, Cambodia and Indonesia. These are very poor countries with low life laws.

What is the desire to die in a hustle? Can this be a curse? My greatest concern is why these people will keep blaming everybody except themselves.
I'm Igbo and not a fraud. You can't judge a tribe by a few greedy ones. Boko Haram wreaks havoc in N E rendering thousands homeless and dead. Ritualists kill everyday in tge west. Cultism and robbery is everyday job in Rivers. You worked with 400 that arenot frauds, yet you insult a generation?
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by slysteel: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:
This is not about playing tribalism, most of my best friends are from the Igbo tribe and I use to have over 400 workers from the East at a time.
But it baffles me how a generation have decided to resort to unspeakable and indescribable crimes in unfortunate, deprived and underprivileged countries like India, Nepal, Cambodia and Indonesia. These are very poor countries with low life laws.

What is the desire to die in a hustle? Can this be a curse? My greatest concern is why these people will keep blaming everybody except themselves.
This is how you know tribal bogots, they will first claim that thier cook is from the tribe they intend to stereotype, as If you dont see all the yoruba fraudsters everywhere, did you see the one just arrested by fbi? you want to see card fraud just come see yoruba boys in Peckham and all around Uk doing this same atm racket,, even Americans commit this same card fraud, crime knows no tribe, thats not saying that yoruba and igbos are not leading the chat and the only reason is that you are more likely to find any of these two groups outside nigeria, hushpuppy with all his fraud in Malaysia na yoruba boy nah!, stop insulting people, Nigerians are still learners where eastern Europeans are when it comes to fraud..
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by LionDeLeo: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
empressteemah06:
i don't have time to be reporting people up and down... Even if you like call them goats or malu. I care les
I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by mrcrabs(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Flat head and heinous crime be like ojukwu and ivory coast

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by empressteemah06(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I have the time.
he dey your body
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by LionDeLeo: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
empressteemah06:
he dey your body
Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Earthquake1: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
talk2xp:

Fool. I see you. Never admitting the obvious about their cursed tribe. We want u loosers out of here. Irritating ingrates

Afonjas are the cursed tribe of Africa. - Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Wayne4uall(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chiemerie8:
Da guy na lil wanye ba
At least I put suntin y u no put ur pic grin undecided
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by manikspears: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Flat head and heinous crime be like ojukwu and ivory coast

grin grin grin grin am not in support of what you said o ,but it is funny cheesy
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by OlivetBen(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
9jvirgin:

How do u know the part of the country he come from? Every tribe can bear the name Kingsley.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by OlivetBen(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
ODVanguard:
Kingsley Igbo whyyyyy.
how did u know his tribe? Igbo's, Yoruba's, and other tribes bear Kingsley.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Master07: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
erico2k2:

This is an evidence that the Northern Man is way backward in educational geography even you fall under this same group, that face book post was made by a person from DELTA SOUTH urhobo/Isoko, so why mention IGBOS? if you want to trade insults based on ethnic bigotry do well in researching well in the battle field you tend to fight on or else you will embarrass yourself like Babaginda Mohammed Nda did on face book

Get out of here man and face your damn life
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Master07: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Elijahrona:

OgheneKome is an Urhobo/Isoko name. We've got nothing to do with Igbo

Bros why are you quick to judge. I didn't called any tribe
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Master07: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Angy55:
oga ooo, is oghene kome an IBO name? Do your research well before seeking for attention.

Madam check my post again.
Did I mentioned any tribe .

I need no any attention aunty
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Master07:

Get out of here man and face your damn life
E Pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Sagay212: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ipod criminals being disgraced left , right and centre.
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by AfonjaConehead: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Master07:

Bros why are you quick to judge. I didn't

shocked called shocked

any tribe
Master07:

Madam check my post again.
Did I

shocked mentioned shocked

any tribe .

I need no any attention aunty

..did I CALLED,MENTIONED kwa! grin CHAII!!!

Girama/Engriss nò easy grin
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sagay212:
Ipod criminals being disgraced left , right and centre.
what of if kingsley was found out to be yoruba??
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Someone please tell me his from which state/region?
Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Someone please tell me his from which state/region?
as it stands he is Nigerian we neva know if E belong to east or west grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=hizaya61 post=59535761]Today is my birthday, how many likes for me ?[happy birthday to u bro]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo) / U.S. Charges 3 Men With Attempted Illegal Importation Of Arms To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.