Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. (2159 Views)

Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have been a Trump fan since I was a child and he has proven me right with the way America is growing under him ...No matter what I know you are enjoying America better under Trump than ever .. even Lucasbalo has accepted Trump already yet an understanding established green card holder like you is talking garbage ..Only people that have anything to be scared of under Trump are criminals and I already susp3xting you might be one because you don't sound gay
Your idiocy and buffoonery never ceases to amaze me about a country you have no stake in. What you are doing is idolatry in biblical language. When did Lucasbalo told you that he's for trump. You are just a pathological liar like your racist pig named tramp. Read lucasbalo posts and find out that he's still strongly against that scam artist. If its wealth overwhelmed you, let me tell you that we have people here that are 40 to 50 times richer than the Trump University scam artist. Now I am a green card holder according to you. Something you smoking is not good for your charred brain. The same fooool that insinuated I support North Korea over US. People like you is so whacked that you think you are talking to your friends at your beer joint over pepper soup. Worry about the titanic you live in and go spew your hatred on tribal section. You don't know jack about America unless the junk you get from KKK blogs and other hate merchants that will skin your black self to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I currently have one of the highest IQs on earth and that's why I know the truth sir
With the garbage you spewing here every day, I doubt if your IQ is up to par. When you get to US, pm me and I will drive you 3 hours north to Northern Indiana and drop you off with trumps Nazi pals and I promise you your black skin will turn purple within an hour. Human debris supporting Nazis. Your brain is not only fractured, it's damaged.

4 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
With the garbage you spewing here every day, I doubt if your IQ is up to par. When you get to US, pm me and I will drive you 3 hours north to Northern Indiana and drop you off with trumps Nazi pals and I promise you your black skin will turn purple within an hour. Human debris supporting Nazis. Your brain is not only fractured, it's damaged.

You are right. The only solution for him is to dump him right in the middle of neo-nazi territory in the US, and see how he gets on.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Fulaman198(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

It is tragic my brother. LOW IQ is also an issue with many of them, not just brainwashing. Some people are simply incapable of processing information contrary to what they received a priori. They can't be helped. Let us just hope enough people in Amercia are smart enough to stop this lunatic in the White House before he presses the nuclear button in one of his fits of narcissistic rage.

100% agreed
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
A lot of idiocy here with guys that have never seen the inside of an aircraft but they are experts on American affairs. I wonder with their expertise, Nigeria is in a mess she's . Don't they know Charity begins at home.

So true, I schooled there and I know what it is like it is rampant in racism sadly. There are some good people, but many of them are quite racist.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fulaman198:

So true, I schooled there and I know what it is like it is rampant in racism sadly. There are some good people, but many of them are quite racist.
Thanks my man. The problem with some of our brothers is that their mind is so warped. Imagine a Black man from Nigeria supporting Klan Members who think of them as subhuman rats. Most of this guys never step outside of Nigeria and they will tell you they are experts on America. It's delusional for most of them because they have been refused visa so many times. While would any sane African man supports a well known racist like tramp who always denigrate Africa and Africans. God help our people.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by mysticwarrior(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You are right. I should have said Nigerians.
in as much as your English don't sound like an American English to me, I will overlook your claims, but if you are engaged in war words with a Nigerian, let it be on him alone, by saying "I should have said Nigerians"is bigotry. I as a Nigerian will not sit and fold my arms and watch you insult us in a Nigerian blog.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Fulaman198(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Thanks my man. The problem with some of our brothers is that their mind is so warped. Imagine a Black man from Nigeria supporting Klan Members who think of them as subhuman rats. Most of this guys never step outside of Nigeria and they will tell you they are experts on America. It's delusional for most of them because they have been refused visa so many times. While would any sane African man supports a well known racist like tramp who always denigrate Africa and Africans. God help our people.

Many of them like you stated earlier have very low IQs and believe worship the ground that white supremacists walk on. It's mind-boggling really (it makes no logical sense). They believe what they read and see via the warped Western/American media.

They have a strong disdain for African Americans and yet would be on their knees for white supremacists as if they are their Gods. It's absolutely insane.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
mysticwarrior:
in as much as your English don't sound like an American English to me, I will overlook your claims, but if you are engaged in war words with a Nigerian, let it be on him alone, by saying "I should have said Nigerians"is bigotry. I as a Nigerian will not sit and fold my arms and watch you insult us in a Nigerian blog.
I don't mean all Nigerians. By the way, do I have to sound like a ghetto Junebug to sound American?. Please let me know since you are an expert on Americanism.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I don't mean all Nigerians. By the way, do I have to sound like a ghetto Junebug to sound American?. Please let me know since you are an expert on Americanism.
guy you no be American, you be full blooded naija guy, no come here come dey yan opata, for you mind you feel say u dey make sense?

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
mysticwarrior:
guy you no be American, you be full blooded naija guy, no come here come dey yan opata, for you mind you feel say u dey make sense?
Okay, I am from your village. You must be happy now.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
you should have specified that you don't mean all Nigerian when you spew that trash, but you are only trying to cover up for your unjustified and preconceived bigotry opinion about Nigerians, and I do not expect you to speak American gutter English to be convinced if you are really an American or not, Even a blind man can tell that your English is far from an American English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
My first encounter with racists was in the UK a very long time ago. I was a teen......On the street I asked an older white man directions to some place. He just looked at me and ignored me, looking straight ahead. I just walked away calmly. I was like WTF...

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by ocelot2006(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Trump will be a two term president and there nothing the community of pained gay, illegal immigrants, food stamp jockeys , health insurance cheats , cunning muslims and Satanist is going to do about it ... What has the man Done or ever said wrong , the economy is growing better than ever and yet he is not even on salary ...Only a racist like you will hate a man whose only crime is that he want to work for free to make America greater..Where were you and your sudden conscience when Obama was sponsoring and Arming ISIS for years and pretending there was nothing he could do about them while the went about the middle east murdering minority christian population and even beheading them ..Shame on you man .. the life of every christian was under threat under the demon Called Obama but today we are thankful.. I have long transcended loving someone just because they have the same skin color as me or worship the same God as me , I only love people that stand against true injustice and support logical equity . To hell with all of you abeg

Oh my.....you're aware that Trump just threw his weight behind WHITE SUPREMACIST/RACISTS & NAZIS. Folks who think that we blacks (or n&%%£#s as we are called) are subhuman & monkeys. That's the clown you support?? Bros...

5 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by schwarzkopf(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are right I will always support anyone that gives radical Islam a tough time

You are officially mad, and the hand of time should be turn back so that you can be aborted.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by SalamRushdie: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are officially mad, and the hand of time should be turn back so that you can be aborted.

Sorry I will never be a Muslim lover till muslims learn to love others
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
mysticwarrior:
you should have specified that you don't mean all Nigerian when you spew that trash, but you are only trying to cover up for your unjustified and preconceived bigotry opinion about Nigerians, and I do not expect you to speak American gutter English to be convinced if you are really an American or not, Even a blind man can tell that your English is far from an American English.
Dumbo, what the heck is your problem. Some people are well educated enough not to speak like jungle bunny. Is that freaking hard for you to assimilate. Pm me and let you and I talk on the phone and then you will find out I am from your village.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Rossikki: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
ocelot2006:

Oh my.....you're aware that Trump just threw his weight behind WHITE SUPREMACIST/RACISTS & NAZIS. Folks who think that we blacks (or n&%%£#s as we are called) are subhuman & monkeys. That's the clown you support?? Bros...

Low IQ + inferiority complex is his problem.

You can't be a fully intelligent/confident person if you support people who think you are sub-human. Deep down, he DOES believe he is sub-human, otherwise he wouldn't tolerate them for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

Low IQ is his problem.
Absolutely low IQ indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

You can't be a fully intelligent/confident person if you support people who think you are sub-human. Deep down, he DOES believe he is sub-human, otherwise he wouldn't tolerate them for a second.
Sometimes I wonder what will make a Black man support a KKK or Nazi members. This subhuman mongrels came to Charlottesville armed to the teeth with torches reminiscent of Jim Crow era and full armed with all kind of assault weapons. Then the useful idiots for the racist pig named tramp are justifying that garbage. No wonder people call blacks vile names. It's not only sad, it's very appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by ocelot2006(m): 1:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Rossikki:

My brother I weak o...

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by alezzy13: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2017
ocelot2006:

I watched an interview on fox where Gianno Coldwell, a Republican strategist and Trump supporter burst into tears over Trumps bumbling inability to denounce d altrit groups

Other Republicans including two former presidents have denounced the group in strong unambiguous terms.

All joint chiefs, in a very unusual move have followed suite in condemning d groups

Yet you have these sick twisted characters still throwing their weight behind Trump.

E tire me ooo. cry

4 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2017
alezzy13:

I watched an interview on fox where Gianno Coldwell, a Republican strategist and Trump supporter burst into tears over Trumps bumbling inability to denounce d altrit groups

Other Republicans including two former presidents have denounced the group in strong unambiguous terms.

All joint chiefs, in a very unusual move have followed suite in condemning d groups

Yet you have these sick twisted characters still throwing their weight behind Trump.

E tire me ooo. cry
Buddy , it's self hatred. Imagine a Goat be friending a Tiger. That's self annihilation.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by schwarzkopf(m): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry I will never be a Muslim lover till muslims learn to love others

In your deluded mind anyone against drumpf is a muzzy Fyi I am not even a member of any organized faith group. But idiiot like you with the IQ of a lab rat must show your ignorance and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Abbeybailey(m): 4:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Bunch of those twisted characters are brainless lapdogs who will be skinned alive by trump's brown shirt and jack booted nazi army. Like I told one of the mental dwarfs, I will drop him off in Whitestown, Indiana and his black color will turn purple in less than one hour. Those called village Republicans are suffering from mental illness. It's the trade mark of an average Republican.
alezzy13:

E tire me ooo. cry
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Fulaman198(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Buddy , it's self hatred. Imagine a Goat be friending a Tiger. That's self annihilation.

Laugh wan kill me die

2 Likes

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Dumbo, what the heck is your problem. Some people are well educated enough not to speak like jungle bunny. Is that freaking hard for you to assimilate. Pm me and let you and I talk on the phone and then you will find out I am from your village.
your pathetic English only made you sound much more like a clown while claiming to be an American.
Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Oga na from koma village for Adamawa state na im you from come, you people still dey naked dey waka, you manage run leave your barbaric and primitive people for Bush finish you come naira land dey come dey open your gutter mouth dey insult Nigerians, ode Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. by Compliance(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
It's been a very long time I read from a foolish Nigerian like this who have lost his identity in the white man's land. See the way the foolish folk is defending America and calling Nigeria a third world. You're too foolish beyond comprehension. Trump has become a nightmare to you just because your identity has an American is unstable... Stay calm you're a citizen already, you won't be deported. And please stop painting America like one special place, some of us hate the place like poo. I have never dreamed of spending a year in your overhyped poo country.
Abbeybailey:
Like I said you are a fool that doesn't give a damn about Nigeria and you are spewing garbage. Go back to your tribal section you third world Nazi sympathizer.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Again In Congo? / Protest Against Togo's President Gnassingbe. Happening Now. / China Sends 150,000 Troops To Korean Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.