Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit (27762 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Somkele Iyamah Is Face Of DSTv Explora 2 (Photos) / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Jeus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Upcoming Actress, Somkele Iyamah Dhalama is a beauty to behold.

The actress who featured in the Record breaking movie "The Wedding Party" covered the latest issue of Genevieve Magazine.

She had her photoshoot as she wore swimwear and showed us why she is the real deal now.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/actress-somkele-iyamah-looks-hot-in.html

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
beauty to behold indeed as the OP said
but
with a fallen breast

I guess gravity paid her a visit

11 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Long legs kiss

2 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by jay2pee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abeg, can I have her for just one night?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by ibkkk(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by MrHistorian: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is that all??
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Abbeyme: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is not hot. I see no heat.

This is an alternate to being pervert. I won't be a proud dad if my daughter dresses like this...

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by talk2archy: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mad people everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by ibkayee(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Somkele is so FOINEEE to me

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Narldon: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017

In Harrison's voice..

"Anty Yemisi kookoo"

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Looks good
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Which one be upcoming...?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by PDPGuy: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
She is stunning and definitely 8/10.
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by iammee(f): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:
beauty to behold indeed as the OP said but with a fallen breast

Wetin fall for dis breast now? nawa o

12 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by mikeycharles(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
This old woman that looks like she's fighting with the cameraman
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by realnas(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Such a beauty but come to think of it who buys magazines in this digital era?

4 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by christopher123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
She is still young for gravity to be the visitors ..I am thinking handling and cuddling of the brreeast must have seen the Jericho fallen
Rapoo:
but
with a fallen breast

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Get what for 300k? the magazine?
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by omoadeleye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Iyamah abasha embarassed
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by PROWESX(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by martineverest(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
See married woman with kids showing her worn out body
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by dotuna3(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Get what for 300k? the magazine?

I guess that's the advert sir not the price of the mag

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by youwontbelieve: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just watch this, This naija guy's talent is unmatched
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by awoo47: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

she fine :Dbut dat brezz dan fall undecided
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by zinny377(f): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beautiful Somkele...I jus really like her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Johnfavour(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
My boyfriend's ex... Don't qoute me
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by affable4(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Haters everywhere!!! Mind you, it adds nothing to who or what she is. She got it all at least. Family and career. Show your logo all you haters with derogatory remarks.

3 Likes

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Badonasty(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jeus:
Upcoming Actress, Somkele Iyamah Dhalama is a beauty to behold.

The actress who featured in the Record breaking movie "The Wedding Party" covered the latest issue of Genevieve Magazine.

She had her photoshoot as she wore swimwear and showed us why she is the real deal now.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/actress-somkele-iyamah-looks-hot-in.html

Don't know her

1 Like

Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
She manages the avant garde swimsuit line " Andrea Iyamah" and damn! She is proudly Deltan..
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by Rapoo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
christopher123:
She is still young for gravity to be the visitors ..I am thinking handling and cuddling of the breast must have seen the Jericho fallen

he he he he. you bad for mouth and you know. yes yes, it's the handling and cuddling that actually caused it.
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
iammee:

No mind them... They will be looking for falling boobs all around
Re: Somkele Iyamah Covers Genevieve Magazine, Rocks Swimsuit by manikspears: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rapoo:
but
with a fallen breast

Guy are you telling me that breast can not fall in peace again angry ?

Cossy's breast fall on you angry ,say Amen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / Michelle Adebayo Celebrates Her 1st Birthday In NYSC Outfit (Photos) / Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.