Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro (1792 Views)

Refutation Of One Who Casts Aspersions Upon Saheeh Al-bukhaari / Refutation Of Muhammad Ali Jabata; Free Pdf File / Refutation Of The Site Simplysalafiyah.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Salam alaykum
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE DIVIDED BIDA . . HIS PROOF IS THAT SCHOLARS WHO DIVIDE BIDA ARE NUMEROUS IN NUMBER THAN THOSE WHO DIDNT
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE SAID SUJUD AS M0DE OF GREETINGS IS A SIN
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE SAID MAULID AND TESUBAH CANNOT TAKE ONE OUT OF FOLD OF ISLAM
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE CALLS PEOPLE TO DEMOCRACY
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE CLAIMS HE IS NOT MEMBER OF ANY FIROQ BUT, HE ATTENDS LECTURES OF FIROQ, HE PRAISES THEM AND HE IS FRIENDS WITH THEM
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
HE MADE FATWA THAT GENOTYPE MUST BE DONE BEFORE MARRIAGE AND SAID ISTIKHARA DOESNT COVER GENOTYPE . . . .BAU#
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
On the division of bida into just sin, just kufru and on both kufru and sin. . . . . . . . . .its absolutely baseless.. has no proof.. EVERY SINGLE SCHOLAR THAT DIVIDED BIDA ALWAYS FIGHT AGAINST AHLU BIDA AND BIDA. . AND EVERYONE OF THEM BELIEVED BIDA TO BE KUFRU. . ALBAANY - DIVIDED BIDA (he bring no proof) ... SOLIH FAWZAN - DIVIDED BIDA WITH ABU ISRAIL CASE (which is of no proof)... HAFEEZ HAKAMI - DIVIDED BIDA WITH MARWAN CASE (which is of absolutely no proof).... . .
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017
SOLIH UTHAYMEEN RODDA ON HAFEEZ HAKAMI. .(ISTIDA SIRATA MUSTAKIM). . ALBAANY RODDA ON FAWZAN . . . TAARIM ALAFI TORIKI ALBAANY (pardon my arabic) . . . Albaany that divide bida without proof rodda on Fawzan that used Abu Israil to divide bida.. ( if fawzan did have credible proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah. . albaany that has no proof for division of bida w0nt ever do roddu on him. . . . THEY BOTH HAVE NO PROOF . . . . . . . . . . . . .EVEN HAFEEZ HAKAMI THAT USED MARWAN TO DIVIDE BIDA, ALBAANY RODDA ON HIM. . if hafeez hakami did have credible proof, rodda w0nt happen. . . . . NOTE:: ITS NOT HAFEEZ HAKAMI OR SHEIK FAWZAN that is been refuted . . . . . ITS THE PROOF THEY USED.. credible proof will never ever be refuted because its the "WORD OF ALLAH REVEALED BY RASUL" . . . .jg
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
OHK. . . TO MAKE IT CLEARER. . . EVEN ON THE BIDA DIVISION OF MUKAFIROH AND MUFASIKO. . SCHOLARS HAVE DISAGREEMENT ON IT. . SOME SAID WHEN ONE JUST GO TO GRAVE SIDE TO MAKE DUA BY MAKING TAWASUL WITH THE DEAD. . = MUKAFIROH.. SOLIH UTHAYMEEN "ISTIDA SIRATA MUSTAKIM" IF YOU GO TO THE GRAVE JUST TO MAKE DUA OR YOU GO TO THE GRAVE TO MAKE DUA AND DO TAWASUL WITH THE DEAD. . ."GRAVE IS NOT A PLACE TO MAKE DUA" ITS SHIRK. . . SOME SCHOLARS EVEN SAID MUFASIKO IS MOULID AND SOME SAYS ITS MUKAFIROH. . . IF THE DIVISION OF BIDA HAS PROOF NI, THEY WONT EVER DISAGREE ON IT . . . OK. . WHICH SAHABAH DIVIDE BIDA? ABI WHERE DID RASUL DIVIDE BIDA? O DA, BOTH PROSTITUTION, LIES, STEALING, DHULM(BACK BITTING), KILLING, SMOKING, WEARING ISBAL AND NOT USING HIJAB, THEY ARE ALL SIN.. WHY DONT YOU DIVIDE IT BECAUSE wearing isbal looks very minimal and killing looks very big. . kuku divide sin into mufasiko and mukafirah na . . kuku say wearing isbal, telling lies, n0t wearing hijab looks like its very minute . . kuku say its ju
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
. . . . . . . . . . .KUKU SAY THOSE "SINS" ARE NOTHING NA.. SINCE THEY ARE SMALL . . tsew
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Sheik fawzan divide bida and he's always against bida and ahlu bida .. alaro praises ahlu bida and never give bida judgement than to say its n0t g0od.. n0t g0od means n0thing, means sin, means kufru. . .we no want to here dat n0t g0od again fr0m you. . give judgement to it. . dont say "ju pe ko daa"
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
OK . . OKUTAGIDI, AKINDELE. . . IS IT BIDA MUFASIKO OR MUKAFIRA THEY ARE INTO? . .
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2017
OK. . GIVE ONE SCHOLAR THAT INTERPRETE THAT "DOLALA" IN HADITH JABIR TO "SIN" OR "SIN AND KUFRU" . . IBN TAYMIYAH "ISTIDA SIRATA MUSTAKIM" ...SALEEM ILAHLEE "AL BIDA ASHARU SHARI UMMAH" = BIDA IS KUFRU .......T
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Upnepaa(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2017
O my God undecided undecided undecided

what I'm I seeing this morning, seems I need to wash my face with a detergent.

It seems jabatalism is entering this section as well.

2 Likes

Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2017
YAHYA NAJMI, YAHYA AJURI, ALBAANI, SOLIH UTHAYMEEN ALL SAID TESUBAH(ANY COUNTING METHOD APART FROM USING FINGERS(RIGHT HAND) IS KUFRU. although ibn taymiyah said to use hands is better than tesubah. sahabahs dont even kn0w what mufasiko and mukafiroh means..they never said it.. abi una understand arabic and islam pass sahabahs? . . na you people they scream that we cannot understand anything in islam without the understanding of the salaf. . they will keep shouting "who is ur salaf on the masalah" . . . . . abi you people think that these scholars are not SALAF o o o o o... SALAF are sahabahs o. . companions of rasul ni sahabah o o o.... awon saahbe ni salaf o . . . . . . we just do use the word salaf for "everyone who follows the path of rasul and sahabahs" especially our "time or era" known scholars . . . o ya, e mu salaf to pin bida wa

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by hapheeyxz: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Upnepaa:
O my God undecided undecided undecided

what I'm I seeing this morning, seems I need to wash my face with a detergent.

It seems jabatalism is entering this section as well.
The only thing i can say to u is that u should try and go and learn about ur deen FOR ALLAH'S SAKE..... Lets leave qoola ALFA and b ready to practice the deen the way of the SALAFS.
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by hapheeyxz: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
YAHYA NAJMI, YAHYA AJURI, ALBAANI, SOLIH UTHAYMEEN ALL SAID TESUBAH(ANY COUNTING METHOD APART FROM USING FINGERS(RIGHT HAND) IS KUFRU. although ibn taymiyah said to use hands is better than tesubah. sahabahs dont even kn0w what mufasiko and mukafiroh means..they never said it.. abi una understand arabic and islam pass sahabahs? . . na you people they scream that we cannot understand anything in islam without the understanding of the salaf. . they will keep shouting "who is ur salaf on the masalah" . . . . . abi you people think that these scholars are not SALAF o o o o o... SALAF are sahabahs o. . companions of rasul ni sahabah o o o.... awon saahbe ni salaf o . . . . . . we just do use the word salaf for "everyone who follows the path of rasul and sahabahs" especially our "time or era" known scholars . . . o ya, e mu salaf to pin bida wa
I need ur contact...
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
KITAB ITISUM "SHAATIBI" DIVIDES BIDA & ALSO SAID ALL BIDA IS KUFRU AND ALSO ACCEPT THAT SALAF(sahabahs) did not divide bidah. (chapter)Aakam li bidah ..316 page. HE ALSO CALL AHLU BIDA A KAFIR. . . . YOU PEOPLE THAT KEEP SHOUTING WE CANNOT CALL ANYBODY A KAFIR. . . s"shaatibi" call people kafir here o . . many scholars called every sect kufar o. . ani u people d0nt wana do sunnah. . e kan tan aw0n eyan. . . iro yin ti poju
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
hapheeyxz:
I need ur contact...
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by hapheeyxz: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
U can take it down.... Copied.
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
SHEIK BARBAHARI.. SHARHU SUNNAH (PAGE 40) .. DIDNT DIVIDE BIDHA AND SAY ALL BIDA IS KUFRU . . . . u people wey dey shout. . bring one alfa that didnt divide bida. . bring one alfa that all bida is kufru. . . alfa niyen . . . . . we know u well well. . . 0r0 alfa ko ni problem yin.. bida kan le ti wa ni ara yin tele . . . e ni problem . . una dey love, praise, attend ahlu bida lectures. . and you people even defend them.. bida kanle wa ni ara yin tele . . how will a pers0n that claims to f0ll0w rasul SAY ADAM ABDULLAH IS A MUSLIM. . . . . . .HOW CAN A SUFI BE A MUSLIM? HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO DID SO MANY TASHREEY IN THE DEEN BE A MUSLIM? HOW CAN S0ME0NE WHO DIED ON ANOTHER RELIGION FR0M ISLAM BE A MUSLIM? HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO FOLLOWS THE PATH OF AHMAD TIJANI AND OTHERS BE A MUSLIM? HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO THAT CALLS PEOPLE TO PATH OF SHAYTUN BE A MUSLIM? HOW CAN A JALABIST BE A MUSLIM? ...note_ whoever calls a muslim a kafir is a kafir, and whoever calls a kafir a muslim is a kafir ....... aw0n keferi oshi. .t4v
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Its now clear that all bida is kufru and tesuba is kufru and muslims shouldnt ever defend,attend their lectures,listen to their lectures,love them or relate with them with deen of islam (ahlu bida) ..... no be so that abdul fatai sarumi said habib adam markaz is a muslim.. its u people that will open your brains . only follow kitab wa sunnah. . elegbe(sect) ni aw0n alaro and co .. do n0t waste ur life
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2017
And alaro do SUJUD as mode of greeting. . he even claims its a sin to sujud as mode of greeting. . .. make u give us just 1 scholar that said sujud is a sin. . just 1 . . and let me play dumb with you people. . even if its a sin, should he be doing it? if he does do furnicate, do drink beer just openly and widely known just like he do sujud. . . n0n of you people will listen to his lectures again o ... . e maa se ara yin.. jabata nikan ati emi ni khawarij, awa ni keferi, awa kan yi n0ni b0k0haram. . . laughing . . . s0me0ne thats giving you proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah is ur enemy.. emi o tele alfa; if jabata start saying rubbish like alaro and co... ma salam niyen .. eri anabi ni emi duroti ... insha ALLAH, jabata and others who stays with kitab wa sunnah will never go astray.....and to those that go astray, may ALLAH set them on right path..u
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download roddu alaro 1-8 .. sheik explained it all in details and in comprehensive manner. . . ALL AND M0ST OF MY POSTS HERE ARE LECTURES FR0M JAbATA AND ABU IBEJI . . if u wana do roddu on me .. sha ti mu eri wa..
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Lukgaf(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download roddu alaro 1-8 .. sheik explained it all in details and in comprehensive manner. . . ALL AND M0ST OF MY POSTS HERE ARE LECTURES FR0M JAbATA AND ABU IBEJI . . if u wana do roddu on me .. sha ti mu eri wa..

may Allah forgive u

1 Like

Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Demmzy15(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
This guy is a fool!!! grin grin
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lukgaf:

may Allah forgive u
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS TO LET ME KN0W THAT I AM WR0NG ON WHAT I HAVE SAID WITH DALIL
Re: Refutation Of Abdulrasaq Abdulmahjeed Alaro by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Download the lectures @ voiceofthesalaf.com

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend / Muslims Brothers And Sisters In Enugu? / 7 Myths Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.