Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (57007 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by dunkem21(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
angry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by mzjaney(f): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy.
This is so sad.
Rip
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by meezynetwork(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jesus
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by kolajoo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
FG should scrap this NYSC of a thing. RIP to the dead cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Ifiegboria(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by greggng: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sometimes I do feel life is luck
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by realceeg(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who was that stupid driver ...that can't take precautions while on steering ....guuush...I know how it feels as an ex corper ...RIP AJUWAYAS
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Zeze06(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by kurungu92(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
This Is What Ojukwu Caused,if There Is No Civil War There Wouldn't Be N.Y .S.C

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by olaskul(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Seems you're Mad abi, so death has a particular location... idiot

franzis:
Why always Enugu
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Nackzy: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na wa oooo ..after all those years of suffering..Early Morning Lectures, impromptu test, money spent by parents, Sacrifice, time, sweat.... So sad..God please forgive their sins and receive their souls...R.I.P ajuwaya... Sobs cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by segunoz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
scrap this madness(nysc) already!!!! RIP TO THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW.

Bleep OUR LEADERS. THEY KNOW THE RIGHT THING BUT WONT DO IT. Bleep THEM. BASTARDS.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by unbeatablerosak(f): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rest in peace to my fellow corps members. So sad.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by hadayleke(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
OP.... Why now... This is a fake news.... No one died in that accident that happened... I wonder where u got these pictures from... That's what someone serving in Enugu state told me sha
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Very sad. May your souls rest in peace and may God grant your families fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
cry Lord have mercy
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
The evil in the land is too much.

RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Superbo155(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by morichy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP tha the Dead...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ojotobiloba1: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is tragic indeed after so much struggles in school
.One unfortunate day, and everything is gone , may Almighty God give dre families the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lose...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by dayleke: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by agrovick(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
The 2nd picture shows how screwed we are in this country, how can an accident victim be receiving treatment on the floor?

Meanwhile one useless old man is enjoying top notch medical service in the UK.

North Korea should just nuke this country, so it can be wiped off the face of planet earth

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Edipee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
his is
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Onnasucs1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
livingstoneony:
cry
trash...if you don't understand something, seek counsel don't just put up something you can't explain
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Gnwuashi: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Say to the righteous it is well with them and they shall eat the fruit of their Labour. After all the stress.. .
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by shegie(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Bills2307(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
after life stress pairing with 5hrs everyday SAED annoying lectures in orientation camp.. MBA NU!! nnaeh, me I don't believe this story at all. where in enugu?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by basketbrain(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
I love my country and so I can afford to lay my life on the line for it, I'll choose to die for her and let the elite fu ck her, rape her, and milk her for them and there kids.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by stevejomo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
ignored with a bottle of cold Guiness Stout
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by omoikea(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP

its so sad that things had to happen this way...Rest in peace once again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.