Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) (90330 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Ebal: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
VIDEO: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/08/video-lady-stripped-and-beaten-by.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49iMzQFvxEY[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by tyson98: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mad people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by dayleke: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
I pity the woman sha...

But which kain mentality be that now?
Naija, which way?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by jakD: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
There are several designed clothes in the market, why then would you choose to buy what willbring
you embarrassment!
Well, that was too much from the military. But why are the civilians remaining adamant from stopping to wear the camouflage? Even if the officers will be punished for the stupid act, the disgrace given to such civilian cannot be washed or erased.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by MadCow1: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why is this Camouflage thing still a Law in this Nation? How is this considered appropriate in a nation of civilised people?

I have seen photos of Senator Dino wearing a Camouflage and Governor Fayose wearing camouflage and nobody harassed them. Why is it okay for the people in Government positions to break the law and the citizens can't? I remember that even during the Military regimes, driving an Army Green car irrespective of the make was grounds for harassment. Isn't that just foolish?

The law states that wearing any part of the uniform of an officer (Military or Para-military) is an offence. So technically wearing a black trouser can be taken to be wearing a police uniform. Or wearing a Navy blue trouser taken as wearing part of the uniform of the Air force. Same for White trousers and the Navy.

I really hate when these Biafran Agitators refer to Nigeria as a Zoo but when shiit like this is still happening, one can't help but see their point.

Simply make impersonation a crime and leave it at that. Anything beyond that is foolishness.

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Kizyte(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
What do you expect from Zoo soldiers? Na only for innocent civilians body dem dey get power. Collect the gun from them and I'll beat hell out of them.

If you see the way untrained Boko Haram dey shoot dem for Maiduguri and they don't report it in the news, but if they kill two terrorists, the whole world will know.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by apoti(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Soldiers are meant to protect civilians from terror and not terrorise them.

This trend of military men harassing innocent civilian has got to stop

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
goat
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by chuks34(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by taguafuo: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is Nigeria not a zoo? Those soldiers should be charged with sexual molestation, sexual harrasment, battery, rape.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by baike: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
make them beat her well

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Chivadoski(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
PLS HOW DO THEY CREAT THREAD ON NL....PLS HELP ME, NEED SOME ADVICE
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Jamorezzi: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Make she too no wear am next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by aku626(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is terrible and once again a bad image for the military. What happened to just arresting her, tell her to take off the clothes and she gets something else I believe that's enough to pass the message across to a sane person?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by cristianisraeli: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
the military guy should be court martialed and sent to jail...nigerian military zombie.in felas voice are all programmed to oppress nigerians..if them see cameroonian soldiers them go to tactical maneuver.LOL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by kingrt2(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
That soldier should be dealt with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by seniorgozman(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Leave their uniform for them

8 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Afinn01: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
People shuld stand up n condemn dis bad habit of d military operatives.what is bad in asking her not to put it on next time or u seize it frm her.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
To fight boko haram you go dey fly like chicken but when it deals with assualting civilians you proove to be king of the jungle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
naso dem jam me outside shop rite Ibadan.. kai! naso I run enter back wey d idiots follow me. others go turn block me for other side. correct action film, I no even look if dem still follow or not, I run enter one of the stores do impromptu shopping... chai DAT day I for suffer! na God save me...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Must they strip her of her clothes
NB wotz d big deal about wearing military outfit by civilians

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by shege45: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chivadoski:
PLS HOW DO THEY CREAT THREAD ON NL....PLS HELP ME, NEED SONE ADVICE
go to the section u wanna create ur thread...u wld c create thread at d top

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by YoungCas(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
What a public assault. Dem wan spoil market for the beautiful babe
Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Lalas247(f): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Savages in Uniform .... hmmm one day sha God will save our country

This is how they waste resources flogging irrelevant ppl yet criminals roaming streets every day sad

3 Likes

Soldier:- why are you wearing this military outfit are you a soldier ?

Me :- yes, I am a soldier for Christ

Soldiers [img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Oluwapresley(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
This harassment of a thing by the so called military guys should be given serious attention by the president_the grand commander of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria. its becoming too much!

That's how one day 1 military man wanted to use koboko on me! and na small thing dey make me vex! I just off my shirt, showed him my muscle, clenched my fist, widened my feet, brush my teeth............. and woke up from my sleep.. I dey craze? were u all expecting this to be real?

but seriously, its getting too much!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.