Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m (394 Views)

Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Gylfi Sigurdsson Passes Medical Ahead Of £45m Everton Move / Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m by Insidenaij: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gylfi Sigurdsson has completed a £45m move to Everton from Swansea.
Everton manager Ronald Koeman confirmed Sigurdsson had completed a medical on Wednesday ahead of finalising the club-record deal.
The 27-year-old former Tottenham midfielder had been the subject of long negotiations between Swansea and Everton, with the Welsh club having rejected £40m offers from the Toffees and Leicester City earlier in the window.
“This is an ambitious club and it is clear we are moving in a really good direction,” said Sigurdsson, after finalising his transfer. “The most important thing is that this team keeps winning games and climbing the table – and does that throughout the season.
“For myself, I would like to score as many goals as possible and create as many goals for my teammates as I can. These are my targets.
Koeman added: “In my opinion, in his position he is one of the best in the Premier League. We have the player here and that’s really good for the team"

Re: Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m by Insidenaij: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m by Mologi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is ridiculous.... As a Toffee....

however, the lad is good....

most expensive player bought by the Merseyside club!!!
Re: Everton Signs Sigurdsson For £45m by Emperormartin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
one of the most underrated midfielders in Epl

(1) (Reply)

Best FIFA Women’s Coach 2017 - Omagbemi (Super Falcons Coach) Among Top 10 / Wizstsr!!!!!>safest Method Odds Between 1.30,1.50,1.70 / Official: Check Europa League Draws In Full, Arsenal, Ac Milan As Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.