Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14176 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn! popcorn!
hot popcorn! grin
iyam loving the comments cheesy
hmm Augustap i dey gbadu this ur new dp
mehn u look so hm.........! wink without ur glasses wink wink wink
if dacovajnr see dis ur pic he go fall wink
anyway u get sharp mouth as usual grin
grin grin shebi i dey my own calmly and d oversabi carry terrible English come quote me. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn u dey see road ooo,I be think say na only silicon babe's you dey like ooogrin

Eh eh anyway Augustap abeg show firstgrin
Lefu u go fit pay Diary sogrin
I nor want make u con dey use popcorn dey decieve my little angel ooogrin
Lol....i no dey "dig popcorn" so he no go fit use am for me. He knows i am somebody's own.
But wait o, you mean say Lefulefu no fit pay dowry, why he come dey sell popcorn? Lefulefu don't mind him, continue ur popcorn business, afterall na plantain business Timaya dey b4 e blow grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
shaybebaby:

What's going on here?

Dem say girl wey go date man coz of money will ne treated like dog's=according to op..

The ladies here are not smiling over that statement oooo..

What ya comment on that issuegrin
Do ladies deserve that or whatgrin
Like imagine babe dey follow man coz of money,and the babe go dey form stree-wise say he love d man and na lie ooo..

How u reason diz matter for ya own side,lefulefu bring popcorn she don sedon grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Lol....i no dey "dig popcorn" so he no go fit use am for me. He knows i am somebody's own.
But wait o, you mean say Lefulefu no fit pay dowry, why he come dey sell popcorn? Lefulefu don't mind him, continue ur popcorn business, afterall na plantain business Timaya dey b4 e blow grin

gringringrin ask me ooogrin
Anyway shae na me wan collect the bride money we go see then..grin
I go know whether na popcorn seller or plantain seller wan come marry you till then we go see...grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Mr Lousy Smellos why are u venting ur upgraded painment caused by ur advanced stupidity on NL thereby disgracing ur downgraded shameless waste of a person here? You should go sort things out with the lady who made u so delusional (i.e, if someone really caused dis, cos for all i care, you mite just want to appear relevant but reverse is d case). You look shabby, unkempt, tattered, angry nd of course hungry. I'll advise u to go to any nearby orphanage, so they'll take u in nd also give u food at least twice a day. They'll also give you a hair cut. From everything you've said u don't seem like a person raised by a queen or instead u were too stupid to listen to her. As for my man, pls dnt speak for him, at least he's got me (a queen who loves him and makes him happy) and he doesn't come on NL to rant abt someone digging his golds. YOU'RE JUST A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPERM
Bla, bla, bla. Look at yourself in the mirror and check my pic. You look lean, which shows how impoverished you are. My stature is the one people jealous of. No amount of rant can stop you olosho with fishpuss from being treated like dogs. Cry from now till thy kingdom come. Pained idiot, don't go and prepare for the day the current guy oily your useless poyoyo will dump you and your useless hole under you for someone that suit his new upgraded level. Stay here dey write epistle that do not hold water. You are not only a wasted sperm, you are useless as egg shell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

grin grin shebi i dey my own calmly and d oversabi carry terrible English come quote me. Thanks anyway
Mumu keep talking about English yet couldn't even secure a job with your British English with your ugly face. You don't even know when to start sentence with capital letter but talking about someone else English. Hehehehe, Queen don suffer.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
grin grin if you like, cry and criticize me. I don't care.
That's the bro code gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Keep kwayet jare. Wait! U think i ws on ur side? If you like treat them like dog, pple only treat others the way they were brought up and how they know best. Btw, ur English is horrible, so ure only allowed to talk abt how u want to treat girls wen u can communicate effectively. But op, from ur picture you don't look like one who can cater for a pet talk more of a girl, so which money were u talking abt?
His English is horrible yet he types in correct and well refined sentences.

I could hardly grasp your rants with your 2go shorthand way of typing. Learn to clear the log out of your eye miss. smiley

11 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Bla, bla, bla. Look at yourself in the mirror and check my pic. You look lean, which shows how impoverished you are. My stature is the one people jealous of. No amount of rant can stop you olosho with fishpuss from being treated like dogs. Cry from now till thy kingdom come. Pained idiot, don't go and prepare for the day the current guy oily your useless poyoyo will dump you and your useless hole under you for someone that suit his new upgraded level. Stay here dey write epistle that do not hold water. You are not only a wasted sperm, you are useless as egg shell.
1. I like d way i am, so proud of it, don't wish to be like u ever.
2. Cos u date w-hores u can't marry doesn't mean, my man's like you. He knows who to go for.
3. You're so used to dumping girls and you think every guy is like you. You've dumped so many and dts how u dumped ur destiny nd came here to lament.
4. Egg shell isn't useless. It can be used to make various things especially local crafts, so dt you cud afford dem (though I'm nt sure u can even feed urself, talk more of buy local crafts)
5. WHO DASH MONKEY COAT? IMP
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin ask me ooogrin
Anyway shae na me wan collect the bride money we go see then..grin
I go know whether na popcorn seller or plantain seller wan come marry you till then we go see...grin

No my guy no dey sell o grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
naijaboiy:

His English is horrible yet he types in correct and well refined sentences.

I could hardly grasp your rants with your 2go shorthand way of typing. Learn to clear the log out of your eye miss. smiley
I'd advise you use dt log in ur own eye to stay in ur refined lane cos mine's crude and brutal...poke noser
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Mumu keep talking about English yet couldn't even secure a job with your British English with your ugly face. You don't even know when to start sentence with capital letter but talking about someone else English. Hehehehe, Queen don suffer.
Your eyes are quite bad. Btw, if that's how you happily laugh in reality, you wouldn't have the time to come and rant abt girls digging the gold dt u don't have
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

1. I like d way i am, so proud of it, don't wish to be like u ever.
2. Cos u date w-hores u can't marry doesn't mean, my man's like you. He knows who to go for.
3. You're so used to dumping girls and you think every guy is like you. You've dumped so many and dts how u dumped ur destiny nd came here to lament.
4. Egg shell isn't useless. It can be used to make various things especially local crafts, so dt you cud afford dem (though I'm nt sure u can even feed urself, talk more of buy local crafts)
5. WHO DASH MONKEY COAT? IMP
Who told you the guy likes what he want in you hehehehe, he's only going with you because you match the level he's at now. A little upgrade of his stature, you are gone and be replaced by better one that suit him. Who is deceiving you. You for no like the way you are na, who give a flying folk about that. If I dump my destiny, won't be with Siemens as their design engineer. What do you do for a living. Dry fish.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Your eyes are quite bad. Btw, if that's how you happily laugh in reality, [b]you wouldn't have [b]the time to come and rant abt girls digging the gold dt u don't have
Which kind time bomb is this hehehehehe. See queen's English.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:
No my guy no dey sell o grin
ok ooo
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by optional1(f): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
Let Hushpuppi catch you undecided

hushpuppy you mean
Mtchewww
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by shaybebaby(f): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Dem say girl wey go date man coz of money will ne treated like dog's=according to op..

The ladies here are not smiling over that statement oooo..

What ya comment on that issuegrin
Do ladies deserve that or whatgrin
Like imagine babe dey follow man coz of money,and the babe go dey form stree-wise say he love d man and na lie ooo..

How u reason diz matter for ya own side,lefulefu bring popcorn she don sedon grin
If your usp is your bank balance, then ofcourse its your fault if all they want from you is money.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. If the piper wants to play whatever he wants, don't accept payment.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 2:25am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:
gringringringrin Queensekxy guy's dey gbadu ur figure oooogringrin See shap,imagine lefulefu ukwu chairman con see the shap in yougringringrin Mehn I give you my right hand eeegrin e nor easygrin
Lol lefulefu the ukwu chairman....

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by RealBadBoy: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Mr Lousy Smellos why are u venting ur upgraded painment caused by ur advanced stupidity on NL thereby disgracing ur downgraded shameless waste of a person here? You should go sort things out with the lady who made u so delusional (i.e, if someone really caused dis, cos for all i care, you mite just want to appear relevant but reverse is d case). You look shabby, unkempt, tattered, angry nd of course hungry. I'll advise u to go to any nearby orphanage, so they'll take u in nd also give u food at least twice a day. They'll also give you a hair cut. From everything you've said u don't seem like a person raised by a queen or instead u were too stupid to listen to her. As for my man, pls dnt speak for him, at least he's got me (a queen who loves him and makes him happy) and he doesn't come on NL to rant abt someone digging his golds. YOU'RE JUST A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPERM

Ur words are too harsh on him. U all ladies don't need to get pained. Gotze1 has said nothing wrong. He just said his own opinion. Don't u av ur own opinion of guys who only wants ur puxxy? He is not wrong if he decides to treat them as dogs or pigs... U all should overlook this thread if u are not such girls... Haba

3 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by RealBadBoy: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Check email for my pm
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Moblord(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Those girls criticizing the OP are likely to be dating because of money

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

He never said a woman is a dog, he said that he will treat any lady , that decides to see him only through his bank account as a dog, a lady who cannot follow him through hardtimes but only comes around when things are good. A lady that is all about makeup, andriod phone, good clothes and looking good, but cannot join him in building up his life.

I think you are pained, but try and understand him...
there is a saying that men are like Bluetooth, they will connect to any available girl, and women are like Wi-Fi, they will only connect to the strongest connection or in this case, man. no girl in her right senses will connect to a man who has not proven himself to be strong especially financially(since there's a buhari induced economic crisis), physically (knowing there is someone who can keep her safe) and spiritually (so that they can defeat the enemy together) but you men don't see that, you only see the pain that women leave you cos you are not strong enough or intelligent enough. the pain should make you stronger, not harder, nor harsher.

now if you do come out successful it means you should be more picky. but this is the problem, girls will follow you like flies but you want to use them cos you think you are rich and above karma. until a babe strips naked to curse you, your eye will clear.

the op has the wrong mindset, he is right to be weary of girls dating him for his money, they are like vampires who will suck you dry, but he is wrong to be dating them in the first place, if you want sex knack olosho since you can afford it, don't do what you wouldn't want a small boy to do to your daughter cos trust me you will have them. gotze1 shey you Don hear
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Gotze1:
are you saying you like them fat grin
Gotze1:
are you saying you like them fat
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2017
RealBadBoy:

Ur words are too harsh on him. U all ladies don't need to get pained. Gotze1 has said nothing wrong. He just said his own opinion. Don't u av ur own opinion of guys who only wants ur puxxy? He is not wrong if he decides to treat them as dogs or pigs... U all should overlook this thread if u are not such girls... Haba
Don't tell her to overlook jor, I am enjoying their pains. Everybody is talking, dry fish like her too is talking. Person wey no get anything attractive. Face, rum. Chest, error. Yansh, no. Come dry join. How can I deal with such lady that God used everything to punish. Over my dead body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Yes ooo ukwu chairman...grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

If your usp is your bank balance, then ofcourse its your fault if all they want from you is money.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. If the piper wants to play whatever he wants, don't accept payment.

gbagamgringringringrin
I talk well eee
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by slayking(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2017
A whole 7 pages, less than 10 people contributed.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
there is a saying that men are like Bluetooth, they will connect to any available girl, and women are like Wi-Fi, they will only connect to the strongest connection or in this case, man. no girl in her right senses will connect to a man who has not proven himself to be strong especially financially(since there's a buhari induced economic crisis), physically (knowing there is someone who can keep her safe) and spiritually (so that they can defeat the enemy together) but you men don't see that, you only see the pain that women leave you cos you are not strong enough or intelligent enough. the pain should make you stronger, not harder, nor harsher.

now if you do come out successful it means you should be more picky. but this is the problem, girls will follow you like flies but you want to use them cos you think you are rich and above karma. until a babe strips naked to curse you, your eye will clear.

the op has the wrong mindset, he is right to be weary of girls dating him for his money, they are like vampires who will suck you dry, but he is wrong to be dating them in the first place, if you want sex knack olosho since you can afford it, don't do what you wouldn't want a small boy to do to your daughter cos trust me you will have them. gotze1 shey you Don hear
If my daughter after teaching her how to be independent and hardworking decides to go that way. So be it, they should treat her even less than dog. She deserves it. I will only support my daughter if she yields to my advice and be independent of any man's pocket. Then, if any man tries nonsense, I will fight for her. Most of those block headed girls above are just useless and have to brain to comprehend my sentence. Maybe English is their problems because every sensible human that reads the topic would have seen the conditional clause in my sentence. But so dissapointed that most of the girls and some guys are just having brain with little understanding. Especially the dry bones above talking about English but her own errors are second to none.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by dacovajnr: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2017
optional1:

hushpuppy you mean

Mtchewww
11:59pm? Wetin loss wey u dey find? undecided
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
are you saying you like them fat ;Dare you saying you like them fat
I like them average, not dry fish with rubbish boobs. No attractive boob's and no yansh. Spit.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo ukwu chairman...grin
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha
How far na?grin How nighty nightygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.