Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (78931 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice oooh
I can only bath myself jooor grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by datwall: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:
Definitely not marrying a Nigerian man now if this is what is considered an achievement chai

Madam you have been gun blazing left and right, are we safe or is there an atomic bomb too? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its such a turn on when men get in touch with their feminine side. What does cococandy think? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:
God forbid marrying a Nigerian man if this is what is considered an achievement chai
lol regular chores I like to hold out the doors for ladies and buy them food, its the little things that matter. I would consider getting to the peak of my career as a good enough accomplishment, wouldn't you
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
If you don't baff your pikin,who will? Oya wait for me. Na me born am abi? Mtchewwww. All this men self. My own father bathed us till ages 5 or so. What is the big deal abeg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Sirnucee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
he for come bath my own baby na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Naturalobserver(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
decatalyst:

Why this con dey pepper you for body nau?

Whether nah for camera or for TV, he did it and he is not the first or the last man to do it.
Tell am oo.Bitter people everywhere.Even if its for the camera,its still nice cuz he has touched lives including me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by laborious(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't know how this got to the FP , altho its a comic relief but it doesn't deserve FP, there are so many post that are more important and relevant,please moderators try and make this site to stop been a joke, were FP's will be noted and relevant...just a marketable advice...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ekensi01: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
mazimee:
Cute baby, it's evident that the young father derives joy and satisfaction from what he was doing.

I can't wait to bath my Future babies.
What about the present ones you keep bathing now? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by osile2012: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Basil Nwa mama. I sight u .
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
This shouldn't be a big deal!
that's also his child right
Only misogynists/sexists will have issues with this.
African men and their problems
Ummmgrin Hahahaha aaa u just dey make me laughgrin African woman and their wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gwaihir:

Madam you have been gun blazing left and right, are we safe or is there an atomic bomb too? lipsrsealed
Looool grin
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
lol regular chores I like to hold out the doors for ladies and buy them food, its the little things that matter. I would consider getting to the peak of my career as a good enough accomplishment, wouldn't you
These ones are chores? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
The way female dey view this thread!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by wintersnow(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can't wait to be someone's sugar daddy o...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
The role of bathing a child, is the responsibility of both parents.....
Nothing special here...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Looool grin

Small small oh.... Do not make those who are hopeful of marrying you casualty of war o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Sharap I meant bathing the baby was a regular chore add doing the dishes and cooking to that list kapish
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by musa7m(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
rheether:
All for the Camera.

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gwaihir:

Small small oh.... Do not make those who are hopeful of marrying you casualty of war o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lool small play grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by brixton: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cute
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by muller101(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lazy man
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Piiko:
Sharap I meant bathing the baby was a regular chores add doing the dishes and cooking to that list kapish
Lool! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by coolviv: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oh!!!
When you know the value of being called a father. Many have gone to their graves never achieving it.

Good man.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b10010011:
What I do everyday!
Taa make I hear skull miner go and mine your skull in ogbomosho.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I see a family who has got team spirit.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 0b10010011: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
stanluiz:
Taa make I hear skull miner go and mine your skull in ogbomosho.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth to God!I do on dailiy basis.

Send me the picture of your head, let me see if there is luck in it. I wont mind harvesting it.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Correct man!

You learn beta thing from your mama.

I would love to do this while my queen attends to stuffs in the kitchen. It makes everything smooth and less stressful for both husband and wife.

Besides, if we could share the sheet when making the baby, we could share responsibilities when taking care of the baby.

The face Davido makes when asked to come and see this video
grin
σnlч mч вíní вrσthєrѕ gσ undєrѕtαnd whєn í ѕíng.. αdvєrtíѕєrѕ dєlíght unα dσ wєll σσσσ
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Ceenacks(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is very dirty,,, putting ur feet in d baby's water. I havnt seen this ever. Wher is he from.
U forgot babies lick d water, and not exempting their delicate skin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.