Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. (1965 Views)

Please Where Can I Download Banana Island Ghost / Video:banana Island Ghost Full Movie / Banana Island Ghost(leaked Full Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by franklingud(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Try and watch the movie. I only saw the movie premier on mtvbase.
The premier alone was enough to convince me.
Comedy fused with action.

1 Like

Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by onosprince(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
So how do you know its the best movie, when you only watched a preview?
Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by franklingud(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
onosprince:
So how do you know its the best movie, when you only watched a preview?
Don't ask me questions bro. Just watch it and thank me later.
A movie that has sold over N35M within a week on cinema.
Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2017
franklingud:

Don't ask me questions bro. Just watch it and thank me later.
A movie that has sold over N35M within a week on cinema.

So where can I download this said movie for free. Supposing I don't have the money for cinema or to buy it.
Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by rose54321: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

So where can I download this said movie for free. Supposing I don't have the money for cinema or to buy it.

Help naija na, manage to watch am for cinema.
Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by franklingud(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Cinema dey to watch am.

You won't regret it.
Re: BIG Banana Island Ghost: Best Nigerian Movie Ever. by NMDbTv: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
franklingud:
Try and watch the movie. I only saw the movie premier on mtvbase.
The premier alone was enough to convince me.
Comedy fused with action.

You can leave your review of the movie at this link http://nmdb.tv/banana-island-ghost/

So others can know your opinion about the movie.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV / Best Movie of 2005? / Canon DSLR Audio (The Help Topic Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.