Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (40807 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Maynice: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Now check out beautiful asoebi styles you can pick from to wear to your glamorous upcoming wedding http://www.okpeke.com/asoebi-styles-you-can-pick-from-for-your-glamorous-wedding/

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Zoehill:
The world is running to an end, it has passed the stage of going.....................kai
Our women bear no shame again, you had a baby out of wedlock and you are proud to open your mouth to ascertain it.
She need to ask couples living together how they manage their issues rather than publicly ridiculing herself all in the name of movie start. Sooner or later your time will pass and i wounder who will be there to listen to your stories?
so, your women should bear the shame of what two adults did. You know what, you male chauvinists created feminism. How much has your marriage certificate fetched you. Does every single mother have to be an object of pity? She chose to keep her details to herself, why dont you respect that and make your own story. Let me stop here joor.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Saintmary(f): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
lycan2:
respect is not given or showed it is EARNED
every human is to be respected, especially adults who are old enough to make their own decisions and you are not the one feeding them.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Lectureradodo: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
If u really wanna debunk rumours and silent critics, it's so simple to do,
JUST PRESENT TO US D FATHER OF D BABY
LO BA TAN CHIKENA
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Emmyxxy01: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Then show us the baby's father
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by lailo: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
there are many gbagaun in d text.(1)I,Bukola Adeeyo,wants(gbagaun) to seize (2)the opportunity to clear d doubt and rumour that has (gbagaun) been spread around d world.lollllllll
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Lolsd: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
@DRPAIT123 mind ur biznex .
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Bedemoore: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
My dear remain bless but you owe no body an explanation. You have your life to live and you have to note this. People will always talk both in Good and in Bad. Just be your self and play right. take good care of your baby ok.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by DRPAIT123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lolsd:
@DRPAIT123 mind ur biznex .
and are you minding your business too.....matches,radarada
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by ojfilms(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Temmytemmytop(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
na wetin concern agbero wit overloading
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by olumike001(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Teaveapoet:
babe, shud i clap for u for this or slap you? imagine, the nonsense u r just sayin. how could u have a child out of wedlock and the man couldnt be bold to accept responsibility? u almost made that little girl luk a bastard. fanshi#
Did you read her status? Did you read anything on someone not taking responsibility for her baby?. ...well I'm sure you can't even slap when you see her than to just clap like you said
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Teaveapoet(f): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
olumike001:

Did you read her status? Did you read anything on someone not taking responsibility for her baby?. ...well I'm sure you can't even slap when you see her than to just clap like you said

r u done talking? r u her advocate mister? coment your own na must u quote mine? y takin my comment on a longthing. abi, u r d father ni? fanshi#
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by mike4real2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
How this one come take kwansain us nau?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.